Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

I blushed as he thought that I fell back on purpose. That was an accident thank you very much. "I want to be yours Nic." I answered him. I did not know what he wanted. Did he want Sex? I was not sure. Some men were great at masking their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

I run my hands down her sides and smile softly. Either she's not experienced or she's extremely shy. I chuckle. In what way, Erin. Tell me what you want. I kiss her lips gently. What do you need?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

As he said that to me, I knew he wanted sex as well. "I want you in every way possible Nic. I need you more than I needed anyone else. I hope you feel the same way or else I feel like a complete fool and probably hate myself and hide myself." I laughed a bit at myself as I then shook my head a bit at that moment. "And you Nic? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I answer her with a kiss. I stand and pick her up. Her legs wrap around my waist. I whisper in her ear. You. with that I carry her up the stairs, taking them two at a time. My lips never leave hers. I walk us into my room. I set her down on my bed and kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

I was kissing him with great passion as my hands were on his cheeks as out lips were not going to leave one and other again. He was much taller and larder than I as I was so small bellow him. this was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

I pull back and start to unbutton the buttons on my shirt, painfully slowly. I look straight in her eyes as I work my way down my chest. It's no secret that l'm extremely fit. I'm a soldier. It's my job to be fit. I'm 6'3. I'm a big guy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 pm

He was so fit as I watched him take off his shirt. Our eyes locked as I then started to roll my shirt up to reveal the skin on me as I was about to pull it over my head at that moment. My bra, black and lacey, was now visible as I looked into his eyes once more. Him and I were so close to one and other, even though we were not kissing.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

I smile softly at her and let my shirt fall to the ground. I climb back on top of her and carefully pull her shirt up over her head. I toss it in a chair and kiss her lips again. You're beautiful. I murmur against her lips. I move down to her neck and kiss under her ear.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

A moan slightly escaped from my lips as I then smiled some more as he was kissing me. This was one of the only few times I was going to allow myself to blush in front of the sexiest man I have ever been with. "You are so handsome Nic." I whispered into his ear as he was kissing my neck gently. His whole body was so close to mine. This was suppose to happen. I knew it. Nic and I.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm

………………………………………………………………………………………

My breathing slows as I lie on my back. I wrap an arm around her waist and peck her lips. I'm so in love with her. She's amazing in every possible way. So- I look at her and smile softly. How was it, I ask in my head. How was it for you. I guess I mean.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Slowly I was panting as I then curled up to Nic with my head on his chest as I smiled some more. "That was breath taking amazing Nic. I never felt like this before." My eyes looked up at him as I then bit my lip gently. Deep down I wanted to ask him what he felt like after our loving making, and I did. "And for you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

I chuckle and peck her forehead. I smile and trace circles on her back. Im going to sound like a complete sap for saying this. I grin and speak. I think that was the first time that I actually made love with anyone. I think what I feel for you- I shake my head. is the most certain, real thing I've ever felt in my life.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

I smile some more as my eyes had a special sparkle to them. I felt the same. I mean yes, I thought that I was in love before, but now that I met him I know what true love is. "Nic, I feel the same way." I reply to him as I then wrapped an arm around his neck as I kissed his lips once more at that moment. Our chest pressed together as our legs were intertwined together.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 pm

I smile against her lips. I know your brother doesn't want you to live with me, but I want you to move in. I'll talk to him. I want to wake up to your smile every morning. I peck her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I look at him with my wide blue eyes as I then whispered, "I want to live with you as well Nic, but Primo is going to be one tough cookie to talk to. Heck, if he found out what you and I had just done, he might not just kill you , but he might kill me as well." I noticed I was rambling and stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 pm

I silence her with a kiss. We're both soldiers. I'll convince him. I smile softly. I don't want to disrespect your brother; he's a good guy. But ultimately, it's your decision. I don't fear your brother. I know what he is and I know his girlfriend. His girlfriend and I are best friends. We served together. I chuckle and grow serious. do you regret what we just did?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

My eyes widen as I then sit up and look into his serious face. Was he regretting it. "Of course I do not regret it Nic. I wanted to do that with you. Do you regret having sex with me?" My face showed sadness as to why he asked such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 pm

I take her face in my hands and shake my head bNo, not at all. I love you, Erin. I want to show you that I love you in every way possible. Sex was just the start. I kiss her. The only thing I regret is not meeting you sooner, before I went through one fucked up marriage. I chuckle. I love you, Erin. That means something to me. It's not just words. I love you, Erin. I'm going to take care of you; I won't let go of you until you tell me to. Even then I'll hold on. I love you, Rinny. I do.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

The tears rolled freely as I could not help it anymore. "Nic, never let me go. Please promise that to me. Please." I placed my hands onto his hands that were holding my face as I then whispered, "Nic, I want to be with you." I hoped he would say yes or something else. He was what I needed and I knew I was what he needed. My lips kissed his lips as the tears that were rolling down my cheeks were hitting his face cheek bones then. Our naked bodies were close to one and other right then.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

(brb)
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I wipe the tears from her face. I promise you. I will never let you go. I love you, Erin. I love you. Never forget that. I may act like an asshole sometimes, but it's all out of love. I wink. The bad boy persona just makes me even better in bed. I peck her on the lips and smile. The bad boy falls away when I'm with you. When I'm with you, I'm me . I kiss her again and offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 pm

My hands were still on top of his lips as I then whispered, "You are perfect Nic. Thank you for being here with me and thank you for accepting me into your life. To tell the truth, I was scared a bit to trust you, after all that has happened, but then my heart and mind told me to trust you and now I love it that I have trusted you and I still do trust you. Thank you so much Nic. Thank you." I then kissed his lips once more and pulled him closer to me. This was perfect. He was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. You have nothing to thank me for. I kiss her forehead and trace circles on her back. Her skin is still slightly damp with sweat. My hair isn't sweaty; really it's messy. If anything, Erin is aggressive with my hair; constantly running her hands through it. It's incredibly sexy. She's the perfect combination of sexy and cute.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 pm

I kept smiling as I then laid back down onto the bed, keeping our legs interlocked as I then whispered, "Nic, please talk to Primo about me moving into your home with you. I want to live with you and you alone. I feel safe here."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 pm

I smile softly at her. I will. I promise. I dramatically roll my eyes and sigh exasperatedly. God woman you're so incredibly bossy. I chuckle and kiss her again. It's sexy. A man likes to be needed. I kiss her again and joke. Feeds my already overinflated ego. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next