Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

I chuckle. I am aren't I? I smirk and smile at her. Nag, I'm amazing because you make me a better man. I peck her lips and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

I shake my head as I simply smile some more as I then look into his eyes once more then. "Nic, you are wonderful. Thank you for making me believe in love again." I whispered towards him right then. I was so happy this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 pm

I smile softly. No need to thank me. It's a mutual feeling. I smile softly and kiss her. I groan as my phone rings. I look at the caller ID. Sorry sweetheart. I have to take this. I kiss her apologetically and answer the phone. My face goes ashen. Damnit. Yeah, no yeah I'll be right there. Don't worry about it. Yeah, alright. I hang up and sigh. I run a hand through my hair. I walk to my closet and pull on underwear. I pull on a pair of camo pants and a shirt. My dog tags hang around my neck. I lace up my combat boots and sigh. I walkover to Erin and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I've got to run to the coast. Duty calls. I should be back by either late tonight or tomorrow morning. There's been an attack. They need more men. I'll be back soon. I promise. I drop a kiss to her lips
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Worry was written all over my face as I then place a hand onto his cheeks. I was so worried and scared. "Please come back to me safe and sound Nic. I will be here waiting for you, unless you want ms to leave, then I eill go somewhere else." My heart was racing as I then looked up into his eyes and kissed his lips some more very gently once again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I shake my head. Stay here. I'll come home to you. I promise. I kiss her again. I love you. I kiss her again before walking back to my closet. I put my Jericho in its holster and tuck a dagger into my belt. I sling an MP5 over my shoulder and turn to Erin. I stop at the door. I'll come back to you. I promise. I love you. I walk out of the room and down the stairs. I climb on my motorcycle and rev the engine. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Time to do battle. I relax into my seat and look at my front door. A place I hope to come back to soon.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm

There I stood in his bedroom window as I was covered up in a blanket. One of my hands touched the window as tesrs formed in my eyes. Sadness was clear on my face as I looked down at Nic. Oh how I wanted to stop him but this was his duty.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

I look up at Erin and offer a small smile. I wink before kicking up my bike stand and driving straight towards the base out west. I smirk as I hear on my radio that the attack is now on the news. Damn it. Colonel Nicolas Sparks will be heading the defense, Steven. He's an Australian native fighting for our army now. He's a brave fighter. Good man. Talked to him once. I smirk and shake my head. I've never spoken to these people before. After 20 minutes I pull into the base. I park my Ducati as explosions ring out around us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I drive back to my house. I park my Ducati and climb off. I run a hand through my hair. My shirt is no longer existent. It's charred and scraped, bruised. A long knife wound trails down my right pec. I recently patched up bullet hole rests in my shoulder. I had the medic fix it up. A knife-slash runs across my eyebrow and down my eye. Luckily he didn't mark my eye. I feel in my pockets. Damn it I left my key. I knock on the door and sigh. We won but it certainly wasn't easy. It's 9 O clock in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Just then I heard a knock from the door and ran to the door and ripped the door opened. A gasp escaped from my lips with my eyes wide. "Nic."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm

I raise my arm in a half wave. Hey. I offer a half-hearted smile. Really I just want to get a glass of Bourbon and get this damned uniform off. I don't need to be doted. I just need my girlfriend to be there and love me. I need to be missed. I need to know that she's worried about me. I need to know that she worried while I was at war
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

I panicked slightly as I then guided him to the couch, settinf him down. I quickly poured him a glass of bourbon and then grabbed the first aid kit. "Nic. I misssed you so much. " I pecked his lips as I then started to mend the wounds that covered his perfect body.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm

I take her face in my hands and kiss her again. I shake my head. I'm fine. I promise. I kiss her again. I stand and take the kit out of her hands. I set it on the couch and turn to her. I take her hands in mine and lean my forehead against hers. I kiss her again. My hands travel up her arms and rest on her cheeks. I rub my thumbs over her cheekbones. I love you so much. I shake my head and kiss her deeply. I've never had anyone to come back to before. I've never had a reason to try to keep myself alive. I've never had a reason to dodge those bullets.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 pm

I leaned onto his chest, not caring it was filled with blood and dirt as I then sniffled a bit as I then whispered, "I love you so much Nic. I could hardly sleep last night not knowing what was happening." I knew this was apart of his life and I accepted it. I accepted ot because I love him. I love Nicolas Sparks
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

I kiss her again. I'm going to have to fight a lot of battles like this one. Some less harsh and some four times a dangerous. I shake my head. But I promise you, that I will always choose you. I will always come back to you. Wherever you are. You are my home. I love you, Rinny. So incredibly much. . I kiss her again and run my hands down her back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm

My lips pressed onto his lips as my hands ran through his hair at that moment as I was blushing from ear to ear at that moment. This was the man I loved and only loved. The tears ran down my cheeks as I was shaking a bit from missing him so much.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 pm

I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. No ones ever cried over me before. Why're you crying? I brush the hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 pm

The tears rolled down slowly as I then reply to him, "Nic, I love you so much. I was so worried about you all through the night. I could not stay awake as I missed your arms around me. I missed you being there, but I know it is your lifestyle and I accept it."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 pm

I wrap my arms around her and pull her to me. I hold her against me as her tears drip down my chest. I don't care. I know. I love you too, sweetheart. I promise you, Rin. I'll always come home to you. There will never come a time where you'll have to resort to Dear John letters. I'll always be here for you. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 pm

My face buried into his chest as I then whisered, "I love you so much Nic. I will always be here for you. I will always be here with warm open arms and a home cooked meal for you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 pm

I chuckle and kiss her again. I don't need a home-cooked meal. I shake my head and let my voice drop to a huskier octave. I just need you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 am

His voice drove me crazy in a good way as it made the skin on my body crawl in shivers of pleasure. A smile spread on my lips as I then kissed my boyfriend's lips. Boyfriend. That word made me smile some more. My lipskissed his llips some more. This was the man that I knew I was going to be there with him through everything. "Nic, I love you. I only need you as well. You complete m. You are the man I will always wait for through everything. " I told him as I kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 am

I smile against her lips. My hands trace up and down her forearms that hang at her sides. The only thing I could think about was getting home to you. I told myself that if I could just make one more shot, dodge one more bullet. I could be home to you. I shake my head. I've never had a reason to survive before.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm

I look into his eyes as I was now straddling his lap at that moment. My eyes never left his as I then whispered, "I have a reason to smile again. A reason to love and be happy."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 pm

I smile softly and kiss her again. I run my hands down her back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 pm

That was when I kissed him, but pulled back. "Nic, we have to go and talk to Primo. He really wants me to move in, but I want to live with you. I know he is going to say no because I just got out of a nasty divorce, but maybe if he sees how happy we are he will say okay..." I looked into his eyes a bit at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

I smile softly. You're a grown woman. Ultimately you choose where you live. He can't make you live anywhere. I brush the hair from her face. I stand. Let me go al put a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next