Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

I smile softly and take the burgers off of the stove. I place them in buns and set them aside. I grab lettuce and tomatoes and cut them up in fluid movements. I sprinkle them over the hamburger and top them with a bit of ketchup and mustard. I put the fries on the two separate plates and hand them to Erin. Before I let go of the plates, I lean my forehead against hers and kiss her deeply. I pull back and offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm

A soft giggle left my lips as I then pulled back a bit as I then whispered, "I will be right back after I hand that cute couple their food." My blue eyes finally left his before I headed out of the kitchen with the food in my hand. As I approach the couple, my smile formed on my lips as I then placed their food in front of them each as I then said, "Is there anything else I can get you two?" I looked between the two of them as my hands were now folded once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 pm

The couple smiles. No thank you, dear. They gesture for Erin to lean in closer. Do us a favor and hold onto Nic. He's a good man. He's been through a lot since his wife died. Don't tell him we said anything, but you deserve each other. Take care of him and he'll take care of you. He likes his bad boy persona, but he's a good man at heart. He's kind, loving. He'll take care of you. They smile kindly at Erin. I walk back out of the kitchen and get behind the bar. I hand the gentlemen their checks and swipe their credit cards.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Slightly, I looked back at Nic as he was behind the bar now. A smile never left my lips as I then whispered to the cute elderly couple, "Thank you for those words of advice. I will hold onto him...until he wants me to let go. Him and I are both broken hearted, but I know that him and I can make it through anything." I smile as I then look down at my hands as I then stood back up and walked back towards Nic behind the bar. I stood a bit away from him as I knew he was working right then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I hand the guys their credit cards and they all stand and leave with the girls. I turn and smile to Erin. I wrap my arms around her and look into her eyes. What'd they say to you? I glance at the Walters and speak over -exaggeratedly. Saying bad things about me, huh? I grin and peck Erin on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 pm

I pecked his lips as I then said, "Oh, they just wanted to talk for a bit, but they said I had to keep it a secret from you." Playfully winking at him, I giggled a bit as I then rested my head onto his chest once more. My blue eyes were closed then as I could hear his beating heart. This was something that felt...right. I thought that everything I felt before I met Nic was right, but that was all wrong. This was right. I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. My uncle owns this place, and he told me to keep it closed while he's away because he wants me to "live my life." What do you say we get out of here once the Walters are done eating? . I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 pm

I nodded my head against his chest as I then whispered softly for him, "That sounds perfect to me, Nic. I mean, boss." I said boss in a teasing manor as I then looked up at him and winked a bit more as I then laughed at my own joke. My bangs fall again as I then brush them out of the way once more. I did not want anything to be blocking my view from him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I smile softly as the Walters wave for the check. It's on me; have a good day! they shake their heads hurriedly. No, Nic we can't let you do that. . I chuckle and pull out my wallet I put 34.68 in the register. I wasn't asking, and it's done. they smile softly and leave. Thank you, Nic. You're a good man; don't let anyone tell you different. I smile and nod. They walk out. I turn to Erin and kiss her deeply. I cup her face in my hands and stroke her cheekbones with my thumbs. I'm so incredibly in love with you. . I shake my head softly and kiss her again. I want to show her how much I feel for her, but I don't want to pressure her either.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Our lips were massed together as I was smiling against his lips. "I think I am in love with you Nic." I whispered to him. I knew I was in love with him, but my heart was being hard and it was hurting as the word love was mentioned. I needed to get over my past and concentrate on the present. This was something that I knew Nic would help me with. Nic was the man of my dreams. He was the one I needed. I wanted. "How can I prove my love to you Nic?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm

I brush the hair from her face. You don't need to. I know. I kiss her again and run my hands down her back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:33 pm

He kept kissing my lips repeatedly and it was a nice feeling that someone needed my touch. It was a nice change from everything else. My lips kissed his as my hands went onto his cheeks as we were kissing. What made this different from everything else? He was human. He was the same species as me. He understood me. He actually did love me and not his ex girlfriend. He wasn't using me to make a witch jealous. He did just have a thing for me and then a vampire. He liked me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 pm

My hands trail down her sides. I love you. . I kiss her deeply. I cup her face in my hands and run my thumbs over her cheek bones. I'm completely head over heels for this girl.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Before I could tell him that I loved him in return, he was kissing me once again. He surly did love to kiss and I liked it a lot. A smile was on my lips as we kissed and my hands left from his cheeks and went onto his chest. This was wonderful, actually, no words could describe this feeling I was feeling at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

I smile softly and lean my forehead against hers. Lets get of here. I walk to the back and pull my leather jacket on. I extend my hand for her to take. My Ducati (motorcycle) sits outside.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

I take off my waitress apron before I grab a hold of his hand and smile up at him. "Lets go." I replied to him as him and I then walk off towards his Ducati. The motorcycle was gorgeous and it made Nic and I sit closer to each other. Slowly letting go of his hand, I grabbed the helmet I knew he wanted me to wear and put it on. The helmet was big on my head, but I laughed to show that it was okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 pm

I smile and put on my Ray Bans. I peck her lips before climbing on and revving the engine. I wait for her to get on. Another excuse to have her arms wrapped around me. Hold on tight. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:45 pm

My arms then wrapped around his waist as my fingers traced his abs gently. My face covered helmet hid into his chest at that moment as I then whispered, "I am going to hold on tight to you Nic, I promise." That was a promise I was going to keep and I knew it. The night grew was growing dark as I knew that some creatures were going to be out and lurking around the area.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 pm

I smile and drive us off in the direction of my house. I pop a wheelie and grin before pushing us back onto two wheels. After five minutes we arrive at my estate. I cut the engine and climb off. I carefully take the helmet off of her and set it on the bike. I grin and extend my hand to help her off. I smile at her
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I was shaking a bit as I was overwhelmed from the amazing ride him and I had just experience through the town. Thank goodness nothing came out of the darkness at that moment. Slowly, I grasped onto his hand and got off slowly. My foot got caught onto a part of the motorcycle as I then fell and landed onto his chest. My hands grasped onto his hand and shirt as I then slowly looked up at him. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

I shake my head and wrap my other arm around her to steady her. Don't worry about it. . I smile softly. My eyes flick from her eyes to her lips and back. I let go of her waist but keep a hold on her hand as I lead us in the house. I shut the door behind us and hang my jacket on the rack. I smile softly at her and put my hands in my pockets. well, this is my house. Whoever my parents were left a lot of money. . I smile softly and lead her to the couch. I sit down and she sits down next to me. I wrap an arm around her and tilt her chin up to look at me. I kiss her lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 pm

My hands were on his chest as we were kissing some more as I curled up more to him. This was wonderful. An actual human. A real life living and breathing human. The smile on my lips grew some more. My hands grasped onto the black shirt he was wearing as I then pulled back and whispered, "Nice house." And then I went right back to kissing him once again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 pm

I smirk against her lips. I slip my hand just under her shirt and trace circles on her back. Gosh she's amazing. I never thought I'd fall in love with anyone agai but I am. I'm in love with her. I have no other words for her. I love her so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm

I was in so much bliss that I then laid down onto the couch and he was above me. His hands touched my bare skin and that sent electric shocks through each of our bodies. These shocks were good though. They were the sparks that someone was to feel when you met the right person. Did this mean that we were meant to be? I believe so that Nic and I were to be together with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

As she pulls me down I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. She's signaling for sex but I don't know if she means it. Erin, what do you want? my eyes flick from her eyes to her lips and back. My hands trail down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next