Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 pm

I then get off of him as I then put on my jacket and shoes as I was waiting for him. I smiled a bit at Nic as I was swaying a bit by myself as I was waiting for him. Softly, I was humming a bit with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I run upstairs and put on a clean camo shirt. My face is still cut up but at least the blood is cleaned. My Jericho is still holstered but I leave my MP5 in the closet. I walk downstairs and smile. I extend my hand. Come on, babe.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 pm

That was when I grasped onto his hand and squeeze it a bit. My heart was racing as I could not control it at that moment. "Lets go, love." I whispered to him as I smiled some more and we walked out to his motorcycle. I grabbed my helmet with my free hand and put it on already. My face was hidden some more from him to not show that my face was worried a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I chuckle slightly at her attempting to hide her worry. I climb on the bike and rev the engine, waiting for her to climb on behind me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 pm

That was when I climbed on behind Nic, wrapping my arms around his waist like I have before this. My hands touched his abs, rubbing them a bit as I was closing my eyes. In a soft whisper I then said, "I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

I smile and start us in the direction of Primo's condo. Normally I'd have no idea where it was, but it's my job to know. After ten minutes we pull up at the condo. I stop the engine and climb off. I help Erin take her helmet off and take her hand. Don't be worried. It's your life, okay? Your decision. . I squeeze her hand and lead us to the front door. I knock on the door twice before stepping back. I entwine my fingers in Erin's. I squeeze her hand reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 pm

As he was squeezing my hand, I was squeezing in return as I was shaking slightly. I was so nervous for some reason because Primo was a head strong person. My teeth chattered a bit as I then looked up at Nic a bit. My blue eyes looked at him in a way to show that I was truly thankful for him to be here with me. Just then, I looked back forward and waited for my brother to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:51 pm

I answer the door as Roman was getting everything ready, I open the door... and see his sister and some guy.
Hey you must be his sister, wow your a fox...sorry to say that i can already feel his death stares from upstairs, but who is this with you, I thought he said you were moving in, I don't see any bags but you can come in... I think he's cleaning out your own personal bathroom. I say leading them into the living room
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:56 pm

I glared slightly as he called me a fox. I grasped onto Nic some more as I then said, "This is my boyfriend Nic Sparks. Now where is Primo? I need to talk to my brother right now for I am not moving in anymore."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I came blurring downstairs wiping my hands with a towel...I see Baine's eyes widen as Erin finished her sentence he knew how much i was looking forward to having my sister here.
Whats this about not moving in Sis, i thought you said you would. I say as they aren't surprised that i heard as I have hybrid hearing.
I look at her and the disappointment is clear on my face and i look at Nic clearly he's the reason why she changed her mind.
Erin please I did all this for us to live like a family since we don't have anyone especially after what Lucas did with you, your just getting over a divorce sis.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm

My heart stung a bit as I then looked at my brother with sad eyes a bit. Why was he doing this to me? Was he trying to hurt me greatly. "Primo..." I begun before I then sighed to collect my thoughts some more, "Primo, I know that I am getting over a divorce. Remember, I am a grown woman and I know how much you want me to live with you. Maybe I can come over when Nic is going on a mission at times. We are still family even if I am not here." I look up at Nic and then my brother once more. "Please Primo."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I squeeze Erin's hand and meet Primo's eyes. It's a nice house. I'll take care of your sister. You can ask my sister, it's a nice place. I'll take care of Erin; I promise. my face still stings a bit from my wounds. Shitty mission. I swear some terrorists will never learn not to mess with the U.S. I'm tired of having to blow people up. It's annoying. I know you're worried I'll hurt your sister. I'm worried you'll hurt mine. It's even. I won't hurt Erin. I love her.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Yea but its not the same, i spent my life in the field and now that, I am what i am my legacy is cut short, i probably won't live till the end of time eventually someone will probably kill me, no children, no real future.... i just wanted some fraction of normalcy, since i never had the family experience. Im sure Nic is a good guy his sister speaks highly of him, but i can't force you to stay where you don't want to stay... so enjoy you life with Nic. I say as i walk to the kitchen and grab a bloodpack in a hidden compartment in the fridge....

I doubt i can hurt your sister she's just like me there is nothing i can do to her and I don't want to die, I can't be in special ops for a while at least until my face becomes unrecognizable but good luck on your ops. I say biting into the bloodpack.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:21 pm

I looked away as he started to drink the blood bag at that moment. Sighing a bit, I then say, "Primo, why don't you invite Katherine into this gorgeous condo with you? I know she will love it here just as much as she love you. I know that Nic and I will come and visit you. And you can come and visit you if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:26 pm

I look at Primo. Katherine has her own house, and I doubt shed want to live with your charming roommate too. I look Primo dead in the eye. You should know, Katherine's irritated with you. Tossing her off of you? Telling her that she basically drinks too much? She's pissed, man. I'd fix it. She kicks ass, and so do I. Understand one thing about me, I'm sure you know that I grew up in a family of supernaturals. I see you as a man with a permanent gun. Dangerous, but you have a conscience. Soldier to soldier, fix things with my sister, or break up now. Just my advice. I look at Erin. My voice is calm. It's not accusing.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Nah a man wants something of his own sometimes, Katherine has her own home and I have mine for now, im in no rush I guess but I kinda owe Baine, he's the one who created your ring, in return i watch over him. Plenty of supernaturals want to use or kill a witch... but this is only temporary though im not going to stay here forever you know. I say to her.

I look over at Baine who is bumping his ipod and then at Nic as why does he seem so irritated as I finish the blood bag.
Well i don't appreciate your sister telling you what happens in private ... as some things should remain between a couple but for the record I was being playful when i pushed her off, we are like cats always land on our feet and as for the whole drinking thing I have seen her drinking quite a few times and I am entitled to my opinion. If she is upset with me so be it, I will try to fix it but honestly don't feel that I did anything wrong and soldier to soldier you can relax no one is kicking no ones ass no reason to bring up violent thoughts into a civil discussion.
I walk over and hug Erin.
Nice seeing you sis enjoy your new home.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Slowly I hugged my brother back as I sigh a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I hug her tightly
No need to be sad sis, thats life you made your decision i can't force you to change you mind, its fine really. I say to her
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

I remain silent but inwardly I'm seething. Arrogant twat. I open the front door and stand aside to let Erin out first.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:16 pm

I smile a bit at Primo. "Bye brother. See you later." I turn and walk out of the place with my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I love that word.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 pm

I nod to Primo and close the door behind us. I wrap an arm around Erin and lead us down the stairs to my Ducati. I climb on and rev the engine. We'll run home and grab my truck; then we'll go to your motel and pick up your things. Sound good? I don't like her brother very much. He's an ass to my sister.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm

I nod and get on, wrapping my arms a bit. "I am sorry anout him..." I whispered to Nic softly at that moment as I held onto him even tighter at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:37 pm

I nod quietly and drive us off to my house. I cut the engine and climb off. I walk to my truck and open the door for Erin. As she's about to get in I stop her. I look at her. You don't have to live with me, Rin. I understand, really. I really don't. I wouldn't want to live with my sister. I'm a grown man. It's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 pm

I shale my head as I then touch hos chest and smile. "Nic, I want to live with you I really want to live with you and be with you. Trust me on this Nic." I pecked his lips a bit right then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I nod and kiss her again. Alright. I offer a small smile and help her into the truck. I close the door behind her and walk around the front of my car. I climb into the car and start it. I drive us off in the direction of her house. I reach across the console and rest a hand on her thigh. After ten minutes we pull into the motel's parking lot. I climb out and open Erin's door for her. I entwine my fingers in hers and lead us up to her room. You have your key? I raise my eyebrows and smirk. I don't know if she ever found her key
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next