Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGood Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Liz_zpse62da61aGood Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)    Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 am

I hear Kendall take a deep breath. I've been awake for the past hour. I have no regrets about last night, but I'm not sure how Kendall feels about it. She seemed to enjoy it-at least that's what I assume based on the marks she etched into my back. Better test the waters. I turn over to face her, tucking some of her hair behind her ear before absentmindedly stroking her cheek with one hand. I trace circles around her hip with my other hand. Morning. She looks beautiful.

(sorry for shortness. I moved us to a new thread to make it less awkward lol)
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)    Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

The night before was perfect. Dancing, bonding, and sex. How on Earth did she chose to have sex last night with a guy that she trusted for the first time in her life. As he rolled over to face her, she did the same, one arm under her head and the other resting on his rib cage. "Morning." The night before had been a blur, but she had known what had happened not just by what she remebered, but how she remembered it; the feel, smell, taste and pain. Her eyes had finally fluttered all the way open. "How are you?"

(lol, i didnt mean the morning talk was awkward. i meant if we were going to rp it all the way through. lol)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)    Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 am

I smile. She seems happy enough. Perfect. My thumb rubs circles on her stomach; I lean in and kiss her briefly on the lips. How are you? She's beautiful. Last night, I didn't really get to fully admire her body. Her legs are perfectly toned and long, her entire upper-body is toned and tanned. It was her back that truly got me though. Most guys would compliment her breasts, which don't get me wrong, those were great too, but her back is one of the sexiest parts of her. Smooth, and tanned with dimples at the base of her spine. As my eyes reach hers again I notice her smirking at me. What?

OOC: Lol I know. I just moved it anyway since I wasn't sure about morning sex or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)    Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning (Lucas and Kendall)
Page 1 of 1