Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBoys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aBoys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I started laughing really hard. Luke was idiot when he wanted to be. "This made my week, my entire week." I said as I tried to stop laughing. He went with the joke and made it funnier, that was a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 pm

I laugh. No talking. Wax on, wax off. Keep going! Do, there is not try! I say in an overdramatic Chinese accent. I know that Tyler knows that I referenced Star Wars too. This is too great.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Star wars? Really Luke. "That is a negative ghostrider." I said smiling. I hope he knows I referenced Top Gun. That chinese accent though was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 pm

I laugh. You have good taste in movies, Maverick. Top Gun's one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

"Thank you Captain America." I smirked. I know we were referencing Top Gun but that has got to be the best nickname I've given someone. Especially with Luke's military personality.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 pm

I chuckle. Captain America. My life overseas would've been so much simpler if I'd had a bullet-proof shield. I smirk. I've already got the body; but that sure as hell isn't bulletproof. I joke.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm

"Calm down on the ego sir." I said and grabbed another beer. "Don't need you to get all hot shit on me." I joked. Luke probably was a cool dude in the Military. Ha, Captain America.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

I laugh. You'd make a good soldier, Ty. You know, not anymore obviously. Being invincible kinda hinders the ability to be a soldier. I chuckle. Being bulletproof doesn't really work.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 pm

"Military was either plan b or plan c if plan A didn't work. Now that I am immortal no plans work." I smiled while taking a sip of my beer. "And that actually means something, so thanks man." I said and cheered him. People think that being immortal gives you alot of chances but it doesn't. Klaus actually took a lot away from me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:45 pm

I nod. I mean it, Ty. People are stupid to think that immortality's a gift. It really isn't. I take a sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 pm

"Oh I agree with you, a hundred percent." I said and took a sip of my beer. "There was alot of things I planned for myself, granted I can still do many of the things but when it came to being a professional football player, I realized immortality wasn't on my side for that." I said and looked down at my beer. Yea, I definitely lost alot.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 pm

I nod. Yeah. I wasn't planning on leaving the military; but being impervious to bullets kinda ruins that. They don't fire stakes at people overseas. I chuckle. Guess I really am Captain America.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

"You must really love violence." I say looking over at him. I've gotten the impression Luke likes to be attacked, it gives him something to do with all his love and knowledge of the military. That or he likes the adrenaline rush.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

I shake my head. No, I love standing up for what's right. I don't care about protecting this country, I care about protecting innocent people. I don't care who they are. If violence is necessary, then it's necessary. I don't like to kill, but it's a hazard of the job.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 am

"Yea, thats definitely not what I was talking about." I said and leaned back against the tree. "But your patriotism is impressive." I told him and meant it. I knew Luke was a very loyal person.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 am

I nod. Thank you. I chuckle remembering how I coached Tyler for a bit. I knew you were my favorite football player for a reason. All your other teammates always complained about conditioning, but not you. I laugh. You were the only guy that I didn't have to act like a drill sergeant around. You followed orders. I remember when Ty and I first met. I was his conditioning coach. I worked the hell out of that boy.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 pm

"Well thanks. I actually like to workout but I have to admit the coach before you I compelled them to let us out early." I said to him. I didn't want Luke to think I was this super dedicated person because I wasn't but I definitely did want to be a Pro Football player. "And lets face it. Having a BFFE as my coach made it pretty easy." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 pm

OOC: Skipping to the fact that Casper doesn't exist anymore lol-

I smirk. Yeah, well. Life goes on. What do you think of the new guy Alex's dating? I like him. Good guy. His name's Ryan Stark. He's got a pack here now. They travel though so they're not a threat to your pack. Nice guy; respectful. I approve of him. He treats Alex with respect. He's a good guy for her. I nod and take a sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

"Haven't met him yet." I said. After a little argument about who Alex was dating before, I started staying out of her personal life until she needed me or she was in trouble. "Wait, he has his own pack?" I asked. I'm not annoyed or anything, just worried about a new pack of wolves running around nearby to Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:15 pm

I nod. Yeah, no worries though. He and his pack hang out in a cabin out in the forest. He avoids conflict and is well aware of Klaus. He and his pack steer clear. I tke a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

"They better try hard, I don't feel like having a fight, Alpha to Alpha." I said and then finished off my beer. I really wasn't all that annoyed about having another Alpha in town but I was a competetive person and if it came down to pack vs pack I'll go down swinging. "So how did you an Alex meet?" I asked. I knew they were friends but I never knew how they became friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 am

I take a sip of beer. Found her in the woods. She'd killed someone and was in a state of shock. My brother, Casper, came and attacked, so I took her home and let her stay with me to keep her safe. We formed a brother sister relationship.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"Theres still so much I don't know about her. Its been so long since I've seen her." I told him. I didn't know much about Alex's past before she came here, I mean she lived with my aunt and uncle, but I didn't know of all the pain.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:10 pm

I nod. You should get to know her. She's a lot like you. I laugh. Obviously a bit toned down in a lot of ways, but at the heart you're the same.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 pm

"Lockwoods are always brash." I smirk thinking of my dad and uncle Mason, even my mother even though she only married into the family. "You know Luke, I'm really starting to think you have a thing for me, since your always complementing me and stuff." I say to him trying to look like I'm hiding a blush. He knew I was joking though since well, we're awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]   Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys and a Bow&Arrow [Luke&Tyler]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3