Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 am

I grinned as she pulled up the exact thing I had been picturing. My fingers were now in the straps of her bra and I was smiling, nibbling at her shoulder gently - but no fangs were exposed. "Fantastic." I said as I kissed the area that I had nearly bitten, rubbing her other shoulder with my free hand. After a moment I tugged on her bra gently as if saying she needed it off, but I didn't push it any further. "What do you look like naked, Erin?" I asked teasingly as I kissed up to the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am

I then hit the order button as I turned around on his lap to be facing the vampire that I knew I loved. "You really want to know what I look like naked Stefan Salvatore?" I bit my lip as I then thought about what he looked like naked, but did not bring it up at all. I did not want to seem like a girl who only wanted sex. I must admit, I did want to have sex with Stefan, but maybe he was not ready for it. I would wait for him no matter how long it would take for him to be ready for sex once again. Then again, he did not ask me out yet and we were practically kissing each other.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am

I nodded as she turned around and was in my face. I couldn't argue with such a beautiful sight, it was spectacular. I offered her a smile and leaned forward and kissed her as I put my hands over the clasp of her bra again and smiled as I pulled back. "I would love to find out, I really would. And I would love to be in a relationship with you, if you want." I said with a grin as I unclasped her bra and held it there for a second for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am

A blush quickly crosses my cheeks as I then whisper, "I want to be in a relationship with you Stefan." I smile as I then peck his lips gently at that moment and smiles some more. I then kiss his lips gently as I then pull back and feel the bra come unclick at that moment. This was meant to be. It truly was. Stefan and I were meant to be one. We may of made our mistakes in the past, but now we were both making up for it at that moment. I then got off his lap, holding my bra close to my chest as I then walk over to the bed once again and sat there, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 am

I grinned and followed her, pushing her back onto the bed as I tore her pants off with my vampiric strength. As she lay there her bra barely on and her panties visible, I smirked. I climbed over her and leaned down and kissed her gently. "Sorry.. You don't get to wear pants later." I said with a laugh, because I had ripped her jeans in half. I would replace them of course, but not right now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

I giggle loudly and brightly as a smile was wide on my lips at that moment. "Thank you for offering to buy me some new pants. Those were my favorite pair of jeans." I joked with him as I then kissed his cheek as I let my bra fall at that moment, it laid there lose on the top of my breast as a blush quickly arose once more on my cheeks at that moment. My bare skin was visible to the cold air in the room as goosebumps formed on my skin at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

(Favorite Vampire? <3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4