Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

I then admitted to him finally in my soft, innocent voice, "You are causing my heart and mind to have a conflict." I then slapped a hand over my mouth as my blush grew on my cheeks some more as I looked up at Stefan Salvatore with my bright blue eyes at that very moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm

I was slightly confused and it seemed like she was too. After a moment I just tilted my hrs and looked into her eyes as she seemed embarrassed. I stroked her face lovingly with my thumb and grinned. "Well tell me what each of them is saying." I asked somewhat calmly as I peered down at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

I bit my lip as I then looked down at the ground at that moment. My heart raced some more as I then gulped at that moment. Right then I answered Stefan, "My heart is telling me to go after you, while my mind is telling me to stop what I am doing and go to Sergiy..." I clutched my head a bit as I then slowly looked up at him very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

I smiled and stared at her, my heart warming slightly as I stared directly into her eyes. My arms gently rubbed her arms as I let go for a moment and cupped her face with my free hand. "Sergiy is no good, you know that." I said calmly as I brushed her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 pm

My blue eyes searched his face for a couple of seconds as I listened to both my heart and my mind. My heart was winning though. Stefan was perfect and he actually seemed to care about me. Deep down, I knew that Sergiy was not the most perfect man for me as he was known for being with a lot of girls. Slowly, I looked down and then back up at him to meet his green eyes. "I-I-I.....I know." I finally admitted it to him that I knew deep down inside of me that Stefan was in fact right.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm

My hand was still caressing her face as I smiled brightly. She looked beautiful, incredibly beautiful in fact. I pulled her back into my arms tightly and held her there, close to my chest. "Want to go back to my house...?" I asked curiously as I played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Just being there with this vampire felt wonderful as he was being so nice to me. A smile spread on my lips slowly at that moment as I then whispered, "That sounds wonderful to me Stefan." Slowly, I placed a hand onto his chest at that moment as it felt right for some odd reason to be in this position with him for some odd and strange reason. I was to be in Stefan Salvatore's arms.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I was happy to know that she wanted to come home with me. It wasn't like I was going to sleep with her, so maybe - maybe not. Her hand was on my chest and it made me happy. I swooped her off her feet and held her in my arms. "Do you mind me carrying you home?" I asked as I rested my head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm

It felt perfect with me in his arms as I kept my head rested against his as I smiled up at him at that moment. "Yes. Yes you can carry me to your house Stefan." I then placed a hand on his cheek as this felt perfect with him. It was as if I fitted perfectly in his arms at that moment. A blush crossed my cheeks as I then looked down to avoid eye contact so he did not see my blushing cheeks some more.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

I blurred to my house and immediately went to my room and tossed her onto my bed gently. Damon wasn't home and that was perfect, because he could be annoying when I had company. I smiled at her and my curtains open a little to let the sun in as I laid down on my bed near her. "Comfy?" I asked with a smile as I looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 pm

I curled up to Stefan as I then nodded my head at that moment. "This i a really comfy bed." I smiled up towards him at that moment as I then cuddled slightly closer to him. My heart was winning this battle as I then sighed peacefully at that moment and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. This was very peaceful with Stefan. Slowly then, I opened my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 pm

As she got closer to me I instinctively wrapped my arm around her and held her there, my smile growing larger. I hadn't expected her to lay in my bed with me - but she was and it was rather nice. "My bed is your bed." I offered with a smile as I lowered my head so I was inches from her face. It was funny that just an hour ago I was being called all sorts of names, but now she was all giddy over me. "How good of a model are you?" I asked with a teasing grin on my face as my fingers danced up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

I shivered from his gentle touch as I smile up at the vampire. "I guess pretty good. I have never modeled before. Why do you ask Stefan." Slowly, I touched his chest with my two small hands as I smiled at him with such kindness on my face as I looked into his green eyes that made me feel safe and loved. I had no clue how he had this effect on me. He just simply did.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I grinned down at her and put my hands over hers and stared into her eyes. They were beautiful, almost as beautiful as she was. She had never modeled before and this was her chance, assuming she felt comfortable enough in front of me to do so. I held her hands there and rubbed the back of her hands as I pulled her up onto my chest and laughed. "I was just wondering if you would like to try to be sexy for me and be a model. Well you know, a Stefan Salvatore bedroom exclusive." I said with a sincere laugh as I gave her a warm, loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm

I smile up at him and nods my head at that moment. Slowly I then kissed his cheek out of no where and said, "I will love to do that Stefan. Only if you promise it stays in this bedroom, please." She then looked into his green eyes and instantly became lost in them. She was glad she did say yes to come here with Stefan and to be here with him. Her heart was right though. Stefan was a lot better for her then Sergiy. She was simply just a lover for him and he had a girlfriend already. A witch none the less. She smiled at Stefan some more.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:28 pm

I smiled as her lips met my cheek and I didn't even bother to wipe the little bit of saliva from my cheeks. My arms pulled her closer and I looked into her eyes, literally inches from her lips. She wanted it to be kept private, and well, I could do that - it wasn't like I would tell anyone or have anyone to tell. She had a wonderful body and I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself, well, not letting anyone else see it. "I promise it won't leave this room, Erin." I smiled at her and I slid my hands down her back and tugged the bottom of her shirt gently as I watched her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

I smiled as I then bite my lip innocently and whispered, "Take off my shirt if you want to Stefan. And what will I be modeling for you?" I kissed his cheek once more as I then smiled widely at that moment. He was the dream man for everyone girl. A gentleman. A true man. Kind. Brave. Respectful. Stefan Salvatore was in fact my dream man. I was sure that my brother, Luke, would approve of him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:42 pm

I grinned and nodded, tugging her shirt off gently to reveal a pretty laced bra on her. I hadn't intended on getting her naked at first, but it was leaning towards that. 'How about... your underwear? Or your birthday suit... OR we can order you some sexy super heroine outfits..." I said with a sly grin as I kissed her chin, awfully close to her lips? My hands were still in hers, holding them tightly. I was hoping that this would be more special than it really was and it had already been that much. Tonight was going to be great. "Don't do anything you don't want to do, though." I said reassuringly as I leaned forward and kissed her nose.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 pm

I smile some more as I then say in a sincere voice, "How about we order that costume and then we can go on from there. And I do want to do this with you Stefan. Never with anyone else, ever again." I touched his cheeks at that moment as I looked into his eyes deeply once again as I smile some more at that moment. This was heaven for me. I wondered if it was for him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

My face was displaying extreme happiness, because well, this was the happiest I had been since Elena. She wanted to order the costume and that made me happy, we would have to go search for it online. She wanted to be with me and no one else, so that made me far beyond happy and it meant a lot. "Well then.. You are half naked. Want to go to my computer and search for something...?" I asked with a grin as I tugged my fingers through the belt loops of her jeans and smiled at her, looking down and back up, before leaning in and kissing the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

I nod my head as I was blushing brighter at that moment. That was the closes we did at that moment to kissing one and other at that moment. I sat up and smiled as I then said, "Where is your computer and I will go look for a costume for me." I then ran a hand through his hair as I then said, "Unless you wan to pick it out for me of course Stefan."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 am

I laughed and rubbed her face as she ran her hand through my hair. I picked her up and watched her breasts jiggle gently in her bra as I carried her over to the computer and sat down. She was in my lap now and I kissed her shoulder as I put her hand on the mouse. I continued to kiss up and down her shoulder as I rested my forehead against it. "You pick and I judge it. How does that sound?" I asked sweetly as I smiled and kept my lips against her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 am

I shiver from his gentle kisses as I smile back at him. "Okay Stefan." I kissed his forehead as I then went to work to find a costume that was enough for him. "Who is your favorite superhero that is a female Stefan?" I asked him in my innocent voice that was said to make people fall in love with me. Well not love love, just love. I smiled and kissed his forehead once again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:19 am

She kissed my forehead and I just smiled and continued to kiss her exposed skin. As she asked who my favorite superhero was I just grinned and kissed up her shoulder and down to the top of her breast before looking at the screen. "Zatanna." Sexy and eloquent, that was my idea of a superhero female. She kissed my forehead again as I came back up and I just smiled and grazed her lips with my own, before resting my head on her shoulder to watch.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

I smiled some more as I then found the perfect Zatanna costume, http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/889322-Deluxe-Zatanna-Costume-large.jpg (Hopefully that worked) . I pulled the picture up for him to look at it and smiled some more as I waited for his reaction to the costume. "Well? How does this one look for you darling?" I bit my lip shyly as I waited for his reaction. I needed to know if that was good for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next