Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Staff_zps08fc6213

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Liz_zpse62da61aA normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53
Awesomeness : 0

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 pm

As I drove up to the Founders Park. I dusted off the remaining spaghetti from my earlier incident at the grill. I kept thinking about that girl. It was like I was charmed[i]
So I got out and got my MacBook Air from my trunk. I then sat on the nearest bench. I opened the Mac and I researched Mystic[i] Falls[i]. What came up was a biography talking about strange occurrences in the town. I guided it off as superstitious nonsense then my hunter past kicked in. I remembered that Vampires are real and I can't label anything superstitious anymore. I then (out of ideas) to research Vampires. I'm surprised to see Mystic Falls as the first entry. It was a Wikipedia post and I read it. All the towns history ETC... ETC... Then the word vampire appeared. I tried to read the text around it and a soccer ball flew up into the air and slammed my Mac's top straight through the bottom. That thing costed 400$! "Alright, who the hell threw that." I looked over and saw some kids laughing and dashed to the woods. I would have showed them a thing or 2 with my fist if they hadn't drove off in their mom's car. "Damn the children of today." I just got my clothes soiled AND this?! I can't win for losing

Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm

I drove and drove and drove till i made it to founders park i get out my car and look at the dent..."AHHH DAMN BLOOD SUCKER" i scream... as i go to the trunk my shirt was messed up but i always keep a spare locked vacuum sealed as i did with all my clothing letting vervain get into the stitching. I wonder why im the only one who has thought of this as it makes me practically untouchable by vampires except the ones that were strong enough to deal with the pain even then they were incapacitated to an extent.

I change my shirt to another buttoned down
A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Gucci-cotton-black-shirt_385x385

I walk around a bit and grab my phone calling Alistair..."Where are you i gotta figure out who this va...." I begin to say but i notice movement fast but too big to be a animal like a squirrel or a dog. "Come on out" I say holding up my palm as the cut from earlier was healed but fresh enough for me to reopen it as I make a fist and blood comes seeping down my arm, the movement becomes eradict like a bear smelling fish and honey, there was more then one so i carefully slip one my gloves.
Soon one comes out and charges at me in a blurr i quickly pull out my gun firing off two shots but they merely graze the vampire as it knocks the gun out of my hand my quick reflexes enable me to grab its arm burning it. "GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" it screams as it does its best to endure the pain i punch it in the face letting it go and a machine on my wrist injects a small stake through its neck, i should have brought my knife but i didn't but in a blur it rushes off only to appear behind me and grabs me "Clever but your my dinner now...AAAAHHHHH" he screams yet again once his arms lock around me my clothing vervained.
"Really thought it'd be that easy monster" I say as the stake slips into my hand he's still incapacitated and in one swift thrust i pin him against the ground with the stake and watch the life leave his eyes as black veins seems to go through his entire body.

One more left. I wonder on my guard but i look at my arm and see the mark spread carefully weave and overlap, i was a small step closer
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Alex walked to the park, she looked around to see people smiling and laughing, they seemed happy, everyone but her. She sat down on the bench and took a deep breath. She was tired, she had been walking alot trying to find someone, but she almost gave up, figured she was sleeping in the streets that night.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:22 am

"Damn ...ahhh fuck why is there so many monsters in this town i gotta find out the mysteries of this place" Noah says outloud as he walks around the park, he didn't know what was going on was Alastair killed or something. He walks past a woman sitting on a bench..."Excuse me miss but i am looking for someone" he says
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 am

She was overhearing other people conversations, mostly everyone that was in the park, mostly of boredom, but she zoomed out of it when she heard someone next to her. She looked up to see a man, he was looking for someone "Hi, um who exactly are you looking for?" Alex asked
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 am

"Uhh just someone who looks like he is not from here" I says looking at her carefully. "Umm im Noah, can i ask who are you" I ask reaching my hand out, i was wearing my clothing lined with vervain also as i put my gloves on waiting for her to shake my hand, typical bloodsucker test
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 am

Alex looked at him suspicious, most people don't look like there from here; she thought, "I'm Alexandra" she was about to shake his hand but something stopped her. Something in her mind refused her to shake his hand. She just gave him a smile, but was trying to change the subject at the same time "Do u know this persons name?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 am

"Alistair but i doubt you know him them" i say lowering my hand. She rejected my hand shake was it a natural response or could she smell the vervain either way i kept my hand near my stake. "So what are you doing out here, don't you have a home or somewhere to be, its not safe to be out here ms. Alexandra bad things might happen to you" I says sitting down
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 am

"Never heard of him, did I mention I was new around here" she said. She rejected his handshake for a reason. She smelled something peculiar on him, she knew smell but couldn't make it out. She could also hear his pulse the smell the blood, but she learned to control it. "Well as my first day here in the great Mystic Falls, I was suppose to find my cousin, so I'm suppose to stay with him, problem is, I don't know where he's at. I knw I've heard of this town, all filled with mysterious secrets, but I'm a big girl mr. Noah, I think I can handle myself"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 am

"Mysterious secrets really, i wonder what these secrets are Ms. so i'm going to head home if you need a place to stay your welcome to come along as its a motel room till i buy my home in a couple of days" I say as i killed one vampire i may not know if this girl is human or not but i don't want to risk her being food for blood suckers
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 am

She nodded, Alex was watching him start walking away, but he was second guessing herself, she couldn't stay out here alone, so without double thinking she stood up "Wait!" She said as she caught up to him "Thanks, I honestly don't want to stay here alone tonight, and tomorrow I will go out looking for him, so I would bother you too much" Alex said as she slightly smiled, she knew he was human, and she was hoping she could control her hunger, being the fact she hadn't drank blood in days.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:20 am

"Then follow me" I say as i drive to the motel room, one hand on the wheel while i look through my phone checking email and messages hopefully escrow or the real estate company i am aligned with left a message on me buying a house. I wonder how was Xavier doing, it still shocked me that i have a little brother it would be nice to build a relationship with him but what can i do, i don't want to endanger his life his mother has the right idea. "So tell me about you the motel is not far so we can get to know one another before we reach, how old are you, umm favorite color, umm anything you want to tell me" I ask
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Alex looked straight ahead from the car, she had seen him on his phone, she got her phone but had no messages, why would anyone call her, he doesn't even know I'm here; she thought. She heard what he ask, "Well I'm 17 going one 18, don't have a specific favorite color but I like the color green and red. I moved here from Chicago to be with my only family I have left" She didn't know if she was comfortable telling a stranger her personal life but since she was going to spent the night over she might as well
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Noah smiled as she told him about herself... as he pulled into the motel "So what family do you have here in mystic falls since your from chicago?" he asked as he locks his car door and walks to his room putting the card key in the door "Well i was going to get you your own room but your not 21 yet so you wouldn't be able to get your own room, hope your ok with staying in my room i won't try anything" he says to her
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Alex followed him and stood next to him "Well my cousin and his mom that live here, Tyler Lockwood" she said not sure if Noah knew him "And don't worry I would never try anything" She wondered "Do u know him? Tyler?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm

"Tyler Lockwood son of the deceased mayor Carol Lockwood and Richard Lockwood, football team captain, friends with Elena and Jeremy Gilbert dating Caroline Forbes daughter of the sheriff. I have also seen him with the Salvatore brothers.... no i don't know him" I say as we enter the room i take off my vervain gloves and the shirt with just my T-shirt on. "I really don't know him but i did my homework coming here to mystic falls and Tyler Lockwood is a celebrity here, besides the tragedy that happened to his mom, and i am sorry for your loss since you two are family. Besides that he's a rich jock who comes from famous political parents so easy to find out about him" I say as i walk into the bathroom to undress
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Alex was surprised at what he was saying "Wow, u really do your homework, but considering the fact that I haven't seen Tyler since we were kids, I now have an update on him, thanks" She said as she was walking around the hotel room looking around. She saw a pair of gloves, she decided to pick them up and look at them, as soon as she touched them they burned her, she flinched and looked at the door to see if Noah had came out, she saw that he was still in there and the burn in her hand healed quickly; was he a hunter? She thought
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Noah came out the room in a pair of gray sweatpants and black t-shirt. "Sorry but im sure you seen a damn near shirtless guy before, anyway i sprung for the room with two beds so you can have the one on the right and your welcome for the update" He says placing a arm on her shoulder..."Now anything else you want to know about mystic falls this place has a lot of secrets, if you were from here just being a lockwood i would assume you had secrets but you look trustworthy" He says sitting on the bed and turning the television on, seeing the gloves he quickly gets up and puts them in the draw..."Ok just to let you know i believe in protecting myself so i do have weapons" He says showing her a knife and his gun but didn't mention that it shot wooden bullets though.
"I am harmless to you, have you ever used a weapon like a gun before, or a knife"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

She laughs at his comment about being shirtless, "Yea I lived here until u had to move up, I know some secrets about Mystic Falls, not the recent though" she sees them put the gloves in the draw. "Yea my dad used to take me to a shooting range couple years ago" She smiled as he thought of him, she walked over and sat on the bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)   A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal life, for a normal person. (Mature)
Page 1 of 1