Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

"I see. Well let's not waste time." He said as he came into her. Before pulling back as she bit his bottom lip. He was still Hard, but he said something else."Let's go over you're Grams, House together, Then after the spell is done, we should fuck like wild bunnies in the dark cold forest." he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 pm

"Good" She was coming undone at the seams when he came into her. She could fill that he was still hard but what he said shocked her. "I totally agree. I really think we should get the spell done so we can continue to fuck"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Let's get dressed, I forgot I ripped you're Bra, And shirt off, mind wearing a Man's Shirt?" He said, putting his tight skinny jeans, black socks, shoes and shirt on, he had no boxers on him."Hurry up, the night is still young." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:47 pm

She smiled. "Anything that makes me look as half as amazing as you. I'm in" She said as she put her pants back on. She decided to forgo the bra. Her grandmother never really cared anyway. "We should get going so we can get back to fucking like rabbits" She smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

He looked at her and grabbed her by the waist, picking her up as they went towards her house he dropped her off, and waited outside."Tell me when the spell is done." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

She went inside and found her grandmother and the grimoire. She put the ingrediants on the table and began making the potion. While that was simmering, she stood in front of the table while her grandmother started saying the chant for the spell. She took the potion and the spell was done.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

He waited for her outside, he could not believe he was going to knock her up today day at night in the cold. And be a Father, Of his kids, he was going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Sh walked out the door. "It is done now we can start making children. I'm so happy" She said walking towards him and pulling him in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:29 pm

When she walked out the door, he came on to her, as she spoke he listened. He was a happy camper. She pulled him into a kiss, and he returned the kiss, before grabbed her, waist, and with supernatural speeds going deeper into the woods. Before stopping and kissing her neck, sucking on the neck where her hickey was."I hope you're ready for this, because from today on to the morning we will be doing nothing but fucking, like crazy rabbits, with no morals other then fucking." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm

"I was born ready. Ever since I was told I could never have kids" She said as she pushed him against the trees and started nipping and biting all over the place. She started stripping off his clothes. She ripped off his shirt and started running her hand down his body
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 pm

He smiled at her as she started nipping and biting all over the place, once she ripped off his shirt, he took off his pants off, and tossed them aside, his hard on pressed in-between her private area, while her cloth held. As he then moved to suck on her breasts while he folded the other one, pinching and twisting on the nipple. She ran her hands down his body, and he cried out."I can't take this." He said towards her."I want you to do crazy things to my body, involve witchcraft conjure ropes something kinky." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 pm

She was in a daze when he took off his pants. She rubbed her hand against his junk and when he said he wanted her do crazy things to him. "Ok, be forewarned that my magic has been growing" She said before she put a spell on him were he could feel everything.
Then she proceeded to conjure the trees tie his arms and legs."Now, let me see" She said as she ran her hand over his body. He should feel electric shock in his body with each touch. She knelt down on her knees and began to nip at his inner thigh. She moved her way up until she got to his penis and began sucking on it while thrusting it into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am

He smiled at her. As she place her hand on his member and rubbed it, smiling at her, he spoke."Very well." He told her slowly. Before she put some kind of spell on to him, he could feel everything, the wind blowing into him was highly enhanced making him feel colder, the trees had manged to bound his legs and arms. Outstretched. Shaking his head before nodding eagerly, as she went down and nipped at his inner thigh before, taken his penis into her mouth and sucking him.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm

She kept sucking and grazed his cock with her teeth when she finally pulled out. She wrapped her legs around his waist and positioned his cock into her vagina. She thrusted it in and then proceeded to bite his nipples
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

He groaned while she sucked him, off and moaned. this was truly a good experiment to be feeling while being tied. When she pulled back she wrapped her legs around his waist, and begun to thrust into him, his cock went inside pussy reaching the deepest part of ehr, as that happened he would thrust into with his hips, while he moaned as she bite his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm

She moved with each thrust. She kept biting and then licking his nipples. She bit a little too hard and started drawing blood. She spit it out and kept fucking him.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 pm

As that happened, and bit his nipple to hard, he let out an animistic Moan, before his skin healed itself. As she thrusted into him he did the same. Sighing slowly towards her, before speaking."I can't wait for our Child be be born once, it happens that is." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:59 pm

"I can't wait either" Before she kissed him on his mouth hard. She was happy that she was able to have children now
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 pm

He moaned, before kissing her slowly. And thrusting into her, he would then come deep into her womb filling her up."God that was great." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 pm

"Oh, sergiy" She said as she felt his load going deep into her wound. "Umm, That was great"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Of course it was? Planning on letting me go any time soon? Or have you're way with me." He asked her slowly. In a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"Hmm. Should I let you go. Decisions, Descisions, Decisions. Why must the be so complicated?"She said as she slowly began to walk away from him. She released the bonds just enough for them to break away and took of running naked in the woods
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm

"Dunno." He told her slowly, as she would then begin to release the bonds before he broke free and begun walking next her."We should, go sleep in you're house in you're room at Grams House?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:36 pm

"Okay, sounds fine with me" She said as she began putting her clothes back on
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm

He put his clothing on and then begun to make his way towards her House, opening the door waiting for her to get inside, he wanted to enjoy the night by spending time with her that did not revolve around sex."Ladies First." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next