Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Staff_zps08fc6213

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Liz_zpse62da61aGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Sophia had been having fun with Xavier all theses days but she needed to have some closure with Sergiy if she was ever to move on. She was devastated by what had happened and she thought she needed to set it to him straight. She walked up to the house where broken bottles and beer cans were laying in the driveway. So he had been drinking. Sophia had got messages on the phone where it sounded like he was drunk but she wasn't sure. She knocked on the door hoping that Sergiy would answer

Last edited by Sophia Blackwood on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Sergiy opened the door, as he spoke."You know I missed you. I've been waiting for you. And you didn't answer.' He said drunkly
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 pm

"I wanted to let you -- Omg what is that smell? I'm not talking to you until you clean this house up and take a bath. You reak of alcohol and drugs. I know you've missed me but I had the right to do what I did. You were being a caveman and a horrible boyfriend and when I tried to explain stuff, you wouldn't listen. You stubborn ass. Now, go up stairs and take a bath while I get this place looking decent again. I bet your sister has been praying to god that I come back so she won't have to deal with your stupid antics" She said as she began looking for the cleaning supplies and set out making sure every bottle was disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm

He sighed and made his way towards the the shower, and took and shower and went down stairs."Why, are you back? You hate me? I wish I can come back to you, and we can go back to dating." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:05 pm

"I came to talk. That is all. I hear your side of the story and you hear mine. We will not be back together until you learn to listen and no be so pigheaded. Now, have you been being your usual player self? I just want to know what has and hasn't happened so I'll be caught up if anyone should tell me something that will surprise me. You know I hate surprises. I also should inform you that I've been hanging out with Xavier but it no big problem. I'm just helping him with his magic. He's been doing good so far" She was worried when she said that because brining up Xavier right now might be a bad idea. "Anyway, so what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

He looked at Sophia, and listened when she brought up, Xavier and spoke."I fucked, Naya and she was better then you and I loved it." he lied she wasn't better, he just wanted to make her feel jealously."Naya, Kisssed me at the party, I kissed back, and well you know the story. You got mad, went all Maria on me." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 pm

"Thanks for your honesty" she was being sarcastic. She knew that what he said was out of jealousy but she couldn't help the chills that were there when she heard he slept with Naya. "I did not go Maria on you. That was me. I was just drunk and you were being an idiot. I didn't kiss Xavier first. He kissed me. I love you but sometimes you can make me rethink my decisions when you do stuff like fuck other girls and get drunk"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

He came towards her and placed his hand over her cheek."You're telling me Who I can and can't sleep with while we are broken up? Cute, and I'm impressive. And I do love you, Sophia I just, have habits that I need to control. I could have been alive and well. If you came with me Sophia instead of going to the party individually." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

She grabbed his hand and pulled it off her face then she slapped him. "Of all the malshufnious things you've said that was the lowest. Your habits have gotten you into more trouble than your worth. And don't call me cute ever again. I'm not some breakable girl that you can control and I knew that you would do something before hand if I went with you because you always have urges to jump anything in sight"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:57 pm

His hand was thrown back, and she slapped him, he was surprised no one had ever slapped him before, not even his family. He glared at her and shook his head as he swallowed his words. before speaking."I never said you were breakable, what you said was a cute. And funny, I bet you slept with that Xavier guy. While I was had finished all the ingredients. For that spell. So you were capable of having a baby. I have them all." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm

"For information, no i didn't slept with him. I still wanted you and thanks for getting me all the ingrediants. I'm sorry for slapping you. Just don't call me cute. It makes me feel like a baby. So are we okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Now she was saying sorry? And wanted to make up? What kind of cutthroat shit was this? Regardless he put that thought behind. ANd spoke."Thank you." he told her slowly."Your welcome. I am fine don't worry about I deserved it. Won't do that again. Okay, as in?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

"This new spell that grams put me on to keep Maria at bay has my emotions going wonkers. Sorry if I was being cut throat. That word just throws me off because my family used to treat me like a china doll and call me cute all the time because they were afraid of Maria. Then of course my parents turned into what you know them to be today. The town drunk and slut. Oh and okay means are we back together. You have to promise to talk to me about stuff even if it makes me mad. You also need to listen to my side of the story and how I feel"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

He looked at her shook his head." Don't worry about it. One thing, I have to say. I've met this Beautiful girl in school, and well I've spoken to her. I think she likes me, but I was single back then, until we are back together now. So I can't see other girls. You promise you won't do anything with Xavier?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"I don't mind. You just have to tell me about them so I won't be surprised when i hear about it from someone else. And I promise I won't do anything. My alter ego might if she has a chance to break free again. She tries to destroy every relationship I'm in.'
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 pm

He looked at her."Don't use that as an Excuse. Now, do you want to enjoy yourself. Let's watch some movies." He told her slowly. Smiling at her, as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

"Thanks. Your choice. It don't matter" She smiled back as he kissed her forehead
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 pm

HE smiled and spoke."Let's go." he told, her as he made his way towards the couch and sat down slowly, as he flicked on the tv on.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:17 pm

She snuggled into him and relaxed. Finally she was where she was supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

He smiled and spoke."If you are hungry there is food in the frig. What do you want to watch?" He asked her very calmly. Hugging her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"Hmm. Food sounds very tempting. I think I fix me some choclate covered stawberries and of course popcorn. It doesn't matter what we watch. You can pick"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

He smiled at her and moved, the Channel, so there was Sons of Archly on. He smiled at her and waited for her to get the food."Very well." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Sophia went into the kitchen and got some chocolate out of the fridge. She melted it in the microwave. While that was going she cut the greenery off of the strawberries and rinsed them. The chocolate was melted so she put that on the dish with the strawberries. She then made the popcorn and melted a little butter on it. She made her way back to the living room where Sons of Anarchy was playing. "Good choice. I love it. Here is the food" She said while sitting them on the table in front of them. She took a strawberry and began to eat it. The chocolate began dripping of the strawberry and some dropped on the corner of her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 pm

He waited for her to get all the stuff done, before sighing and then she came over he shook his head and spoke."May?" he asked if he could get some of that good stuff she had on the plate, it looked very pleasing to say the least. Shaking his head he sighed, as he begun to watch the show with her.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 pm

"Of course" She continued snacking and watching the show. She was snuggled up close to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next