Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aGetting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 am

He smiled, and placed his hand over her her shoulder holding her close very close he was glad to have her by his side again, she made him calmer, she made him good it was Yin Yang. She was a Witch, but his witch, he would not dare to harm her physical, then again when ever they break up, Sergiy goes into his mental Break Down and goes back to his old self. Until he get's back with Sophia, or founds someone just like Sophia. He grabbed the strawberry and dipped in, before taken it in his mouth."This are good, you sure know how to cook." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

"Yes, I was taught that the way to a mans heart is by his stomach. I learned how to cook from an early age. Plus it helps when make potions and stuff. Which reminds me that I''l have to get those ingredients back to grams for the potion. I'm glad you got them even though I was mean to you"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."IT's fun but the thing is, I still want the sex from you. I know we just got back together, but these urges are going hireware. And It's fine you had a right to be mean, and I did it so we can have a child and because I love you." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 pm

She moved over and stradle him and held on to him. "I've missed being with you too. A women has urges too. It's hard for us to handle those urges. I'm glad you want to still have children with me even though I have that stupid alter ego that tries messing everything up. I love you too. You don't know how much torture I went through that night. When I gave you the stuff back, I was heartbroken but I knew I needed space to think things through" She said and then began kissing him like it was the last kiss she was ever going to give
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

He had a towel that covered his waist and legs, and she was fully clothed, when she straddled him he smiled. He grabbed hold of her ass and groped it roughly. He listened to her and shook his head."I see, you have urges to, Well I can make them go away, you know the drill when it comes to fucking me, Sophia. Why wouldn't I want to have kids with the woman I love. Who cares about Maria, when she comes out I will deal with her." He told her slowly, before she begun kissing him, he pulled back."Oh no you don't, you don't get off that easy." he grabbed her breasts, then moved towards the clothing and ripped the shirt in half with supernatural strength, she was left in her bra."Now that's more like it." He said, kissing her neck and sucking on it while licking her line in the neck that would give her goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 pm

"You know what those words do to me" She was beginning to become unraveled when he ripped her shirt off quickly and began kissing her neck. "Hey, that was my favorite shirt. And just for that" She said as she threw his towel off and grabbed him by his neck nipping at him while making her way down to his chest
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm

He could not wait till they had sex, Teasing, Foreplay, And Making out was getting him worked up, if she left right after they made out, he would be pissed. Besides that this woman was the only one that can give him a satisfactory. When she removed his towel his member pressed underneath her cloth."That's so unfair." He told her slowly. What a cheater. Now he was naked, and she had her underground on, heels, and a bra. When she threw off the towel and started nipping his neck, he grabbed in between her bra, and ripped it, tossing it to the outside, he moaned lightly when she made her way down towards his chest, gripping her ass cheeks roughly while the cloth was there, he waited for her to move on so, he can start nipping and sucking on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:28 pm

She grounded against his hips all this fourplay was making her hot and wanting more he tore her bra off and she was determined to get as naked as he was. She threw her shoes of and pulled him with her to lay down where he was on top.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Damn this was getting silly annoying, she was working him up with the foreplay, shaking his head, she pulled her closing off, and she placed her back on the crouch, while he was on top off her."You impress me each time we have sex. Sophia you know that, my Love. I will always love you forever." He told her, that was the truth, he grabbed her left breast, and placed his mouth over the nipple before rolling his tongue around it, before putting his tongue on the base of the breast, and sucking it, he used his free hand to grab his member, before positioning himself, and slowly entering her, he was big ten inches yes, nothing she couldn't handle and they had sex over ten times maybe more. He smiled at her and spoke."Well, once you do the spell, we could have a lovely dinner, and then the kid." Surely this was a turn off for her, but he just couldn't wait to be a father, he would take care of the child. He begun to thrust into her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

"And I will always love you forever too" She said as he began fondling her breast before he put it in his mouth. "Umm" She said as he positioned himself. "Ahh. That feels good. Harder" She could handle anything he threw at her. What he said next filled her with pride she was happy that he wanted to be a father already. She thought she would never have a chance but now she would be having Sergiy's child. "I would love to have your child. Ahh" As the next orgasm hit her. She kept matching him thrust for thrust. She was almost close to climaxing
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm

He smiled at her slowly as she said harder, he let go of her breasts, and grabbed her hips, before ramming into her hard and fast, his hips moving back and forth, however he noticed was nearing a fast orgasm, which was strange, maybe she had not had sex for 6 months, and he was the one that was Foolish going with Naya, who meant nothing to him, Sophia was his, Then again if she was to climax she can surely go again and again, it didn't necessarily mean he had to climax either, he was no where near it, dispelt that she was quite tight, when when he was having sex with her before. Shaking his head, he sighed. Before pulling out off her, just to tease the hell out of Sophia for the fun and giggles and work her up, Sergiy had to have to fun during there fucking to. He pressed his member up and down her slit, teasing it, before speaking."Think you can get off that easy?" He asked her slowly, slapping her left breasts roughly, she was well aware how aggressive Sergiy was during sex. And she did not mind it, that's why he was acting the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 pm

"Well if you won't let me climax then I just stop responding. Do you know that a girl can have many orgasms while a guy can only have one. That must suck" She said as she grabbed his member from her wet vagina and began pumping it while sucking on the end. She moved it back into her and turned over so she was on top. She kept rocking her body into his member. she kept going faster and harder. She put her lips on his nipples and began messaging them with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."I am fully aware, but I am not you're normal many, I can last 7 to 11 times in a row, so expect a long hard night, by the way, if we going to have a kid together once Grams does the spell, why doesn't you're whole family and you move together, or just you. I would Love for you to be living here permanently." He told her slowly, smiling at her, before she did something else, oh that cheater. She begun pumping and sucking on it, How cruel, while he was talking, a small moan especoed his lips as he he grew happy, however she had, placed his back on her, the crouch before getting on top off him and moving her body onto him rocking it, his member throbbed inside her, it reached deep, pressing at the entrance of her cervix. He was completely useless in movement basically, one he was one the crouch, and two the crouch was shaped weirdly plus she was on top of him, she had leaned forwards and pressed her lips on his nipples moving her tongue around them, causing him to shiver a bit at the pleasure, he moved his hands towards her back, before leaning forward, and standing up while he had his hands hooked out the thighs, and him standing on the crouch thrusting into her wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

"I know. I'm counting on it. Once we do the spell the only person moving in will be me. My grandmother would never leave he cabin and I don't want my parents being around our children" She said while adjusting to her new positon of him thrusting into her. She smiled and began to nip at his neck and yell "AHh" like fifty times a minute. She was going to keep going all night. She knew her body could last through anything. She kept coming and coming into him while her legs were pressing into him and she clawed his back so hard it began to bleed. She was enjoying every minute of it
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Very well." He told her slowly, thrusting into her very slowly before looking at her shoulder while she nipped at his neck, she made quite moaning sounds, this was going to last forever and he was going to enjoy fucking his lover, he loved the woman dearly. He thrusted into her more, when she had clawed at his back, he held onto himself before speaking."I'm about to?" He warned, her so she can tell him to cum inside or to pull out.

(Sorry for small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

"Good" She kept matching his thrust each time until finally he had to cum. "Cum for me" She said as he realeased his seed in side her.

(Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:37 pm

When she told him to release it, he was a bit hesitated, It's not like he didn't enjoy it, he had to be careful, when Sophia would bare his kids after the spell is done, and when she's fertility to. Then again there won't be much of sex, since Sergiy going to problem dropout and take care of his child or kids. He was loaded so money was not an Issue, and that would give time for Sophia to practice more Magic while he watched his children. So he best make the best of what they were doing now and when they have sex after Her Grams does that spell, once he came, he released a decent load into her. He pulled out off her and spoke."Want to try a different position?" He asked her slowly, he was still prissily hard as a rock, having not have sex with Sophia really made him not stop.

(It's Fine hun.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm

She was warming up to him again. She couldn't wait for the children to come along but until then she would have as much sex as she could. She never wanted to be a mother who abandoned her children. She would be there for them and teach them magic so they could carry on with her family's tradition. She loosened when he realeased his load into her. "Sure, we have all night"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, I guess, Can you service me? And after you service me, I'll give that same pleasure back with my tongue." He smiled at her placing his member next to her. Waiting for her to start.

(Sorry for small post, It's late and I am tired.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 pm

She bent on her knees and began giving him a blowjob. She stuck her tongue on the tip of his member and slide it all the way to the end of his pubic area. She began fondling his balls while sucking his cock

{It's okay}
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Nodding in an eager manner, he looked at Sophia as she had got on her knees well bent down crouched, and placed her tongue on tip once that was done, he would let out a moan, the head of his member was sensitive He yurked forwards with his himself, before she begun to suck him, and then she throat ed him. Her lips reached the base of his member, he placed his right hand on her hair, to keep her there as he held her. Tightly where she stayed. And then pulled her out off the member, before doing the same thing, while thrusting at into. She she had been Messaging his sack ever since she begun sucking on, it it let him out a moan come out from his lips."Damn, you sure know how to suck a cock." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm

"I know" She took him in with each thrust going harder and harder. She wanted him to fuck her badly. She wanted to be wonton and totally spent
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm

He smiled at her, as he rammed himself into her throat, repeatably, he enjoyed doing so greatly, she was pleasing him and soon he will return that favor back to her, and get her soaked wet and drewtched."Sophia I love you." He told her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 am

She was slipping her tongue of his cock when he said those three little words. " I Love you too. Now fuck me before I loose control" She said as she began crawling back on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. She couldn't wait any longer. She pushed him against the wall and began to move her body into position
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 am

Yep, he loved her, he always did, he was stupid for sleeping with Naya, he should have waited, it was wrong of him to sleep With Naya, even though she came on to him. Shaking his head, as he let out small moans from his lips as she throated him, and used her tongue to wrap around the shaft. SHe had pulled back and spoke."Jeez, you're worse then me, Are you sure?" He teased her, she seemed to be really excited more then before. She she got up, and crawled up towards his body, like a snake, wasn't' she eager. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he held on to her ass."How bad do you want it?" He asked her again, his cock, rubbing up and down her slit as he moved his hips upwards and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature   Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back Together (Sophia and Sergiy) Mature
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next