Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 pm

I smiled and continued running. I could hear Ray behind me so I went faster as we went to the less busy side of town. I feed on my fellow townsfolke so what? I stopped when I saw a lady closing up her shop and turned to Ray. "Who gets to feed first?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 pm

I sped up to keep up with Tyler then stopped next to him when he stopped. "You might as well go first, I'd rather not drain her." I stated bluntly as I shrugged my shoulders. All I've been doing has been feeding on blood bags since I got control back. But with being bitten I wouldn't know how I'd react to fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 am

"Alright fine." I said and sped over to the woman. She was surprised to see me but before she could speak or recognize me as the Mayor's son, I compelled her. The woman had that blank look on her face and I lead her over to a secluded area and then bite into her forearm. I wasn't one to leave evidence or clues behind so the easier she could hide it the better. When I was done I looked over to Ray. "Your turn." I told her wiping blood off my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 am

I watched as Tyler compelled the woman. I smirked to myself as I watched him drink. He did everything perfectly like he had been doing it for years. I hid my smirk as he finished up and turned to me. I rolled my eyes as he wiped blood off of his mouth. I walked over to him and the woman. "Just make sure I stop when I need to. In case I don't." I said placing my hand lightly on his arm. I turned to the woman and made sure the compulsion stayed in place. I trusted that Tyler could do it properly. But I'm old fashioned and liked to make sure all my bases were covered. "This isn't going to hurt one bit, when we are finished you won't remember seeing us tonight. And if anyone asks about your wrist, tell them that your neighbors dog bit you." I knew the woman and I knew her neighbor had a dog that is prone to bitting. I took the same wrist that Tyler drank from and lifted it to my lips. I bite down on the exact spot that he had and moaned at the taste of her fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 am

"Easy Ray, remember shes a human and you don't like hurting them." I told her as she drank. I just wanted her to keep her own mind as she drank from the source. I kept an eye out so no one would catch us but the street was clear. I looked back to Ray and saw she was really enjoying the blood.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:33 am

I just wanted to roll my eyes at him but I thought better of it. I started to feel the urge to drink more so I decided to release her arm. "You can leave now." I said to the woman and watched as she started to walk away. I then turned to Tyler while licking my lips clean of blood like a cat laps at milk. "How about we go somewhere like a club or something so I can show you how it's really done." I said with a devious smile. If I might possibly die by the end of the week why not have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

"Sure, why not." I shrugged. I didn't want to be a buzzkill cause I actually didn't want to go but I didn't want to be bored either or have that Elijah guy insult me every five minutes so might as well. "Got anywhere in mind?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

I smirked at him as I walked up close to him. "Yeah I have a place in mind." I poke him square in the chest. "That is if you can keep up." I turned around and saw Mikael. Guess the hallucinations are still around. I swallowed quickly and sped off towards a club about 50 miles outside of town. Since we were both supernaturals we would be there in no time. The only thing about the club was that you couldn't get into my compelling the bouncers since they were vampires. You could only get in if you knew someone important in there. It was a play were vampires could go to private rooms to feed on humans without having to worry about getting caught. They only have a few rules and the important ones were no killing anyone. Always compell to leave no trace of what happens, and no causing trouble in the establishment. They might give Tyler some problems since he's a hybrid. But I'd deal with that when we get there.

OOC: Sorry I wasn't on earlier, dad banned me from my computer today because I've had a migraine for a week. He doesn't know i'm on since he's at work and I saw you message me. (And yes i have a plan with the club lol.)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 am

I followed after Ravyn and she took us way out of town. I'd been out this far before for concerts and stuff but I couldn't tell you where I was. We stopped at a club and I was about to ask her who was going to do the compelling when I noticed this wasn't a typical bar. "Impressive." I nodded. This was about to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 am

I stopped and Tyler stopped next to me. I smirked at him. "You haven't seen anything yet. But stick close to me, they aren't too keen on what they think of Klaus's minions." I started walking to the door, by passing the line when a new bouncer stopped us. He gave me a little speech about cutting the line. Then he said that Tyler wasn't welcome. So I stepped up closer to him and told him differently. "He's welcome here because he's with me." I said in a not so nice tone, which caused a few of the other bouncers to come toward us. When the noticed me one of them went inside. "I don't think so." The bouncer said but before he could do anything a familiar voice spoke. "Let them pass and meet me in my office now." The voice said harshly. Once the bouncer went inside. A six foot two sandly blonde with blue eyes and a killer suit showed himself. "Ravyn, it's been awhile." "Yes it has. Good to see you Dyson." We hugged each other before I introduced Tyler. "Dyson this is Tyler, Tyler this is Dyson." I looked to Dyson. "Are some of my clothes still here?" I had to change my shirt badly. "Yeah up in my office, come on."

Last edited by Ravyn Daniels on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 am

Who the hell is this Dyson guy? I followed Ravyn when the guy said her clothes were in his office and that just irritated me more. I walked behind her and everyone gave me glares but I just glared right back. If I was quick enough I could bite any of them and see there sorry asses apologizing to me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am

"I'll have you remember that it's actually my office." I teased him. "Yes it is. And since it is you can deal with the bouncer that gave you an issue, sorry about that by the way. He wasn't briefed on who you were." Dyson said rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah." I said shrugging. I turned to look at Tyler as we walked to my office. "Are you ok Ty?"

When we got to the office I ignored the bouncer and when straight to the walk-in closet to change my shirt. I changed into a more comfortable shirt before I walked out to take care of the moron that gave me trouble. "Next time you give me or my associates a hard time getting in her, I will rip your heart out and let it sit on this desk." I looked over at Tyler when I said associates. He was about to bitch and say that I didn't have a right to threaten him when Dyson spoke up. "Hold your tongue before you get yourself killed, she's older than both of us combined. And a hell of a lot more dangerous. She's also the owner of this establishment and she's the boss. So be respectful." I smirked at Dyson. "You can leave now." I said directly to the vampire and watched him leave. I looked over at Tyler and he seemed to be off, I really wasn't sure why but I had a feeling it had something to do with Dyson.

"Well Dy, Tyler and I are going to go have some fun. See you around."
"Have fun Ray, let me know if you guys need anything." He said as he sat down in the desk chair. I waved good bye to Dyson and pretty much pulled Tyler out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Ray pretty much dragged me by my arm out of the office. She changed and looked alot more comfortable then before but I still felt irritated. "So whats the plan?" I asked. I just came along for the ride really.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 am

"First I'd like to know why you seem irritated. Then I'll tell you the plan." I said as I pushed him through a set of doors and lead him to one of the private rooms that vampires used strictly for feeding. They were sound proof so we could talk before we have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 pm

"Nothing. I'm fine." I told her. I pushed past her and walked to the door. "Can we please go do something now?" I asked gesturing to the the door knowing she knew what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 am

I surpressed my growl along with my temper. "Fine!" I walked past him. "We'll go back to the club area and pick people. I'll pick a guy and you get the girl. One that has a scarf or something. Then meet me back here." I smirked at him before back tracking towards the bar. I searched around and it didn't take me long to pick out the perfect pray. Short blonde hair, brown eyes, with a leather jacket and he was hot. I lured him back to the room I told Tyler to meet back in. He wasn't there yet so I compelled the guy that I had brought. Then I waited.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I ran my hand through my hair and fought the urge to argue with her. I just decided to go with the plan. I went out back to the club took a quick glance and found a incredibly sexy red head wearing a scarf, Ray must know her customers well. I went up to her, whispered a few sweet things, then compelled her to follow me. I saw Ray was already in the room with her guy and she would chose one that looked like a 'bad boy'. "Got my pick." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Once Tyler and his pray walked into the room I went over and closed the door. "Now feed from her and don't do the whole boring wrist thing. She has a scarf use that to your advantage." I said as I walked over to the woman and removed her scarf. "Try not to make a mess." I said with a smirk as I moved my jacket away from my bite mark because it was irritating it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"No promises." I said and then bit into the girl's neck. I felt the sweet taste of the blood in my mouth and it made me want more. I bit just a little harder to get more fill and when I knew if I drank anymore she would die, I stopped. I licked the blood from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:28 am

I rolled my eyes at Tyler and surpressed my laughing. I leaned against the wall to steady myself since I was starting to feel the affects of the bite again. I focused on what Tyler was doing to avoid the hallucinations. Once he was finished I spoke. "Not bad but next time try to not drink so much. You don't want to take so much that they are ready to keel over at any moment." I pushed away from the wall and walked over to them. "Now cover her wound with her scarf, and make sure you compel her to go directly home." I instructed him. I knew he could drink how ever he wanted but the key to survival was to make sure you don't risk exposure.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 am

"I know what to do Ray, maybe I haven't been in the game as long as you have but I'm not a newbie either." I told her. I turned back to the girl, wrapped the scarf around her and compelled her to go straight home, for nothing to stop her. She walked out with a daze and I turned to Ray. "What about your snack?" I asked gesturing to the guy she brought in.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 am

I rolled my eyes at Tyler. Him being overly confident could end up biting him in the ass one of these days. I raised my hands in mock surrender anyways. Once he compelled her she walked past me and went out the door. I walked over towards Tyler. "What's wrong Lockwood? You seem a little antsy to get this over with." I looked Tyler over with scrutinizing eyes, something was wrong but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. So I just shrugged it off and turned to face the guy. I walked over to him and compelled him while speaking in a low tone. "You're not going to scream or try to run away." I smirked at the guy. "You are going to enjoy this." I moved the collar of his leather jacket out of the way. I glanced back at Tyler before I turned back and bite into the guys neck. He let out a deep throaty moan as I drank from him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and placed my hand on the back of his neck.

The guy ended up wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer as I drank. I wasn't sure what Tyler's reaction would be but at the moment I didn't care. The high from the blood was too great. After a few more moments I managed to stop myself barely, I just wanted to continue to feed. I fixed the collar to his jacket and quickly compelled him. "You were never here tonight, and you never saw us. Go home and stay there for the rest of the night. Do you understand me." He muttered a yes.
"Go home now." I demanded as I tried to compose myself.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm

"Now that the little adventure is over. What are we going to do now?" I asked with snark. After seeing Ravyn with that Dyson guy it kinda pissed me off but now I was just pissed for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

I took a few deep breaths and licked my lips, before I turned around to face Tyler. I really was starting to feel the effects of the bite. I shuddered and leaned against the wall to steady myself. This might have been a bad idea Daniels good going. "We could always get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 am

I saw Ray lean against the wall and her face seemed to zone out a bit. I remembered about her bite and fell like the biggest asshole in the world, even bigger than Klaus and Damon combined. "Yea a drink sounds good. Are you alright?" I asked. This is all my fault so I should be the one waiting on her hand and foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: