Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

That's it I've had it. I didn't think just reacted. My hand was around his throat before I could even think. I basically had a death grip on him and I was holding him up in the air. I maybe dying but I was still old enough to kill him without even batting an eyelash. "There are two things you don't do!" I hissed at him. "One, don't ever lie to me. And two don't ever compare me to Rebekah!" I snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 am

"Then don't act like her." I said and oxygen refused to go in my lungs. Ray had me so tight by throat I even felt pain. I tried to pull her off but she had such a death grip on me. "Let me go!" I said again with as much air as I could.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 am

I growled in his face. He's just finding more ways to piss you off. I moved him closer to my face. "No!" I snapped at him as my face started to get all vainy and my fangs elongated. "Not until you tell me the bloody truth." I hissed at him. I was showing him the monster that I didn't want him to see. But then again it wasn't completely my fault.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 am

I couldn't breathe, like at all. I may be part vampire but I'm also a werewolf so I need air but because of Ravyn's bite I asssumed she got double the strength for whatever reason because when Klaus held me by my throat I could atleast breathe and he was way older than her. "Fine, I'll tell you." I said but that was all I could get out before my vision started getting blurry.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 am

I didn't say anything to him I just loosened my hold on his throat to give him some air. I keep forgetting that Klaus's toys need air. I kept him up so his feet weren't on the ground. At least I was going to get some answers. I needed him to stay consious.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

Ravyn loosened her grip and I could breathe again and my vision became clear but it all came at a price. "About a week before the Founders Ball, Elizabeth and I, we kissed in my backyard." I said. This was about to get worse real quick.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 am

He kissed Elizabeth... And he tried to lie about it. If I would have been human all of the color in my face would have drained away. I involuntarily squeezed his throat tighter. This is what you get for letting someone else in, it's Damon all over again. What if he's not telling you everything. A voice in the back of my mind was snickering. They probably weren't just kissing. I growled, more at the voice in my head then at Tyler. "Is that all?" I snapped, I was about two seconds way from throwing him across the room. The paranoia was really starting to take its hold on me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

"Yes, thats it." I said after Ray squeezed my throat a little harder. She still hadn't let go. "I swear Ray, thats it." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 am

I tossed him against the wall on the otherside of the room. Luckily for him there was a couch below him. I turned towards the door and staggered out of the room. I needed to get some fresh air before I started ripping people to shreds. You need to go home. I made my way through the crowded dance floor and all but busted through the side door. Once I was outside I lite up a cigarette and leaned against the wall. I took a drag and just slid down the wall. I continued to take drags from my cigarette as I closed my eyes. I just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 am

Ray, being in normal Ray fashion, threw me against the wall on the other side of the room but lucky for me a couch was just below me. When I landed there I sat there for a minute to get my breathing right. I then followed after her, pretty much by her scent, out the side door where I was struck by cigarette smoke. I started coughing and waving it out of my face. "Ugh nasty." I said and then looked next to the door where Ray was sitting with a cigarette in her hand. "So you haven't killed me yet, guess that must be a good thing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

I only took about two more drags of my cigarette before the door opened. I didn't bother opening my eyes because I knew it was Tyler. I didn't bother saying anything when he started coughing. I took one last drag before outing my cigarette in my palm. "Don't push your luck." I stated bluntly before using the wall to stand up. I started to walk off towards the direction of the mansion. When I was walking though I started weaving like a drunk.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 am

Ray got up after putting out her cigarette and started to walk away only to look like a drunk while doing it. I walked up to her and gave her my support. "I know you don't want my help but I'd rather we talk about it now and get it out of the way then have a replay of this later." I told her. I wasn't a 'talk it out' kind of guy but I didn't want Ravyn to get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 am

I didn't bother pushing Tyler away I know that I needed his help. Which kind of irritated me I didn't like being the helpless damsel in distress. "Fine, talk." I said impatiently. I wasn't his girlfriend so I didn't know why it was bothering me so much. Before he could reply I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Elijah.

On my way home now. ~Ray

Once the message was sent I slipped my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:37 am

"When I Elizabeth and I kissed I admit I kissed her back and made no move to stop it but it doesn't mean anything. Shes only my friend." I said. I just wanted Ravyn to know that there was nothing going on between us.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Friends not let friends kiss others when they are into someone else. Or in this case make out with someone they liked and they make out with a friend. "Whatever, it's your business." I said trying to keep the aggression out of my voice. I wanted to just get home.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

"Ravyn." I said sternly and stopped her to get her to look at me. I knew she would stop for two reasons, one her bite, and two I rarely call her by her full name. "Can you just stop with the tough girl attitude for five seconds and listen to me?" I said as I held her in place. I was getting a little annoyed that she wouldn't listen to be and just kept waving it off.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm

I rolled my eyes when he used my first name. God i'm glad I never told him my middle name, I'd really be in trouble. I stopped when he stopped me, but I looked at him with a blank expression. "I am listening." I snapped. My bite was also making me highly impatient.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

"No your not." I said and let go of her but she stood fine by herself. "because if you were you wouldn't be doing this to me. Your keep pushing me away Ray and I'm getting sick of it. If you don't want me in your life just say so." I told her. This whole thing with Ravyn felt like we were going one step forward and two steps back and I couldn't have a relationship like that.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 am

He let go of me so I had to stand on my own. Which I actually managed to do, fairly well. "I am listening Tyler!" He was actually starting to irritate me. Finally I kind of blew up on him. "You bit me, what else am I supposed to do? Cuddle you?" I started walking again. I knew that I wanted to have him in my life but if I was going die because we can't find Klaus. I didn't want him to have to go through that.

Last edited by Ravyn Daniels on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coloring text)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am

"I know that I bit you and right now this hard for you but even when I an trying to make up for it and help you, you still push me away." I said. I wanted to be in her life but things were just starting to get tough.

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 am

"I don't want anyone to hurt if I die." I muttered as I kept walking. I only had about six more days left. That is if we don't find Klaus. I just want to go home, to my family. Especially if I only have a few days left. It started to lightly rain as I headed towards the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

"Thats not supposed to matter Ray." I said as it started to rain. "what matters is that someone is here for you now."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 am

"What's the point?" I said almost tripping over a root that was sticking out of the ground. I groaned silently, we still had miles to go. I just felt like dropping to the ground and staying there. I just continued to push myself. "Just to let everyone that gets close to me suffer. Because a fur ball disappears when we need him. Such an irritating bastard." I rambled.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 am

"Did you just call Klaus a fur ball?" I asked. Yea of all things, I asked that.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 am

I let out a laugh. "Yes, yes I did." At the moment I just wanted to smack Tyler in the back of the head. He just had to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: