Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

"I have no clue what you are even talking about." I told her. Rippah I guess is Ripper in an american accent but I still didn't understand what it was. "Hmm interesting." I said and took a big drink from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

"Stefan is a Ripper, so is Dyson." I leaned back into the couch more. "A ripper is of course a classification of a vampire. Rippers bad news and they risk exposing vampires to the world. When a person is in transition, they need to feed as usual. Well when vampires kill one of their family members to complete the transition, it does something to them not exactly sure what. But it makes them basically go crazy with blood lust. They kill all the time and normally rip their victims to pieces. Like me on a bad day." I said thinking back to my little killing spree.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 am

"And Stefan was a Ripper?" I asked surprised. Stefan Salavtore the nice controlled by blood lust? You have to be kidding me. "I don't believe it." I said and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

I held up my hand. "Correction Stefan is a Ripper. There is no stopping that, once you're a Ripper you always will be up until you are killed." I didn't want to change Tyler's opinion of his friend but the truth was the truth. "Believe what you want but think about this. Why does Stefan always drink animal blood?" I took another shot and tried to stand up. I managed to stand up and lost my balance and ended up falling back on the couch. "Shit!" I cursed under my breath. This is not good. Then my phone rang. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Double shit." Elijah's name was on my screen. He's probably wondering where the hell I am.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

"Stefan is the good guy." I said still not believing it. I never seen any hardcore evidence so I just can't get myself to believe it. "You okay?" I asked when Ray tired to stand up and feel to the couch. She cussed again though when she saw her phone. "Who is it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 am

I groaned. "Not really." I said to Tyler I was far from okay. I looked at my phone as I continued to ring. I was most likey in serious trouble. I looked back at Tyler. "It's Elijah I better take this." I didn't give him time to respond as I answered my phone. "Hello mother hen what can I do for you this fine evening." I said before I started to cough.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

"Very funny Miss Daniels. Now can I ask where you are? I'm certain I told you that you needed to be resting and the fact that your coughing proves my point." I told her. I was extremely upset that her and Klaus's Hybrid left. He knows she needs to be resting and he takes her out. "I'm calling to tell you that you need to come home now. I will not allow you to be out when you have a wolf bite." I said sternly. This was ll just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 am

"Stop calling me that Mr. Mikaelson!" I snapped at him. Great here come the mood swings. "You can ask but that doesn't mean I'll give you and answer.Blah blah blah." I coughed loudly. Which I covered with my hand, then tried to hit the blood that I brought up. "Oh... You will not allow me to be out! I'd say otherwise since you let me leave." I growled at him. I knew that he was right but I was being stubborn and the bite didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:52 am

"Ravyn your being childish. Come back to the mansion so you can rest." I told her. I knew this wasn't the real Ravyn talking but it was still irritating. I should have never let her go. "Just please Ravyn, come back to the house, its dangerous for you to be out there." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 am

I rolled my eyes at Elijah's comment. How many times is he going to call me a child. "I'm busy at the moment Elijah." I leaned my head back against the couch and sighed into the phone. I wasn't actually sure but I thought I picked up a bit of desperation in his voice. "Dangerous for who? Me or everyone else? Or is it just the fact that you don't want to clean up one of my messes." I started to cough again. Damn this was draining me. In all honesty I was ready to comply with Elijah right now. But I didn't think I could will myself off of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

"This is not about cleaning up messes Ravyn. I worry about you and innocent people, that bite could take over at any second." I said irritated. This was getting to a point to where I was ready to rip someone's head off.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'll be home when I get there." I said before hanging up my phone. I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I lean forward and but my face in my hands as I groaned loudly. I was frustrated and didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

"I take it that didn't go well?" I asked. I heard Elijah's voice so I knew it was him. He seemed really worried about Ray and I felt bad that it was my fault he was getting irritated with her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:12 am

"Not at all." I stated bluntly. I didn't bother pouring myself another shot. I just downed the rest of the bottle. "I'm bored." I said as I removed my hands from my face.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 am

"Then lets go do something." I said. Honestly just sitting here talking was bored, I wanted to get up and do something and just get my mind off everything.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 am

"Have anything specific in mind?" I said looking at him. I drank a whole bottle of Jack, I probably couldn't stand up on my own. What was I going to do besides sit here. "If not you can tell me what's been going on in Mystic Falls since I was gone. And what you've been up to."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 pm

"Party, get drunk, dance." I shrugged. Since it was Ray's bar we might as well have some fun also considering the fact that we don't even know if Klaus will help with her bite. "Uh nothing, I was mostly worried about you and wondering when you were going to come back." I told her kinda surprised. The way she just came right out and said that left me unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:15 pm

"Getting drunk right now." I laughed. I narrowed my eyes at Tyler. Why would he hesitate? Why did he seem surprised? I knew something was up just by the way he was acting. It was really unlike him to be like that around me. "You hesitated and seem surprised by my questions!" I stated matter of factly. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"Nothing, you just came out of nowhere with a question like that. We were talking about what to do then you asked me what I did when you left." I told her. Soemthing though in the back of my mind kept popping up and I remembered that day in my backyard with Elizabeth. Oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 pm

"Right." There he goes again with the word nothing. "Am I not allowed to ask how you've been doing. It's not like I asked you if you've slept with someone." Wait did he? What if he did? He's hidding something from me. No don't say anything. I don't know if I was getting jealous or if the paranoia was kicking in. "Stop being so damn dodgy."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm

"I'm not being dodgy." I said starting to get offened. Was up with the sudden atittude change? "And yes you can ask me how I've been doing, I have nothing to hide." I said. Oh my gosh Lockwood shut your mouth!
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

"Yes you are." I managed to stand up and moved to stand in front of Tyler, without falling on my ass. I put my hand on the wall and leaned down to Tyler's level since he was still sitting down. I leaned in closer to Tyler so our lips were almost touching. "Looks to me like you are hiding something from me." I had a knack for knowing when Tyler was lying or hiding something from me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

"I'm not hiding anything from you." I said stand up as I kept eye level with her. I was about to get my ass kicked because I wouldn't shut my mouth, but it wasn't my ass I was worried about, it was Eli's. And even though Ray had this bite going I was getting pissed about her little atittude.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm

I stood up straight just before Tyler stood up. I never lost eye contact with him. "Really because you're getting awfully damn defensive, Lockwood." I hissed out at him. All I needed was something he says or does to set me off and I'd snap and get my answer.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm

"Maybe its the fact your accusing me of things and getting an atittude. Just cause your pretty Ray doesn't mean you can act like Rebekah." I told her. This was just going to fly with me. You didn't come to me for answers acting like the way Ray is right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: