Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:33 pm

I wasn't sure how long I was sleeping for before, I felt Elijah's presence leave the room. I couldn't comprehend what he was saying but I knew he was talking to someone. I groaned and managed to lay down on the couch from my seated position. I started thrashing around until I found a comfortable position. I felt a familar presence enter the room but I couldn't figure out who it was. Who ever it was held my hand and spoke to me. I didn't know what was said but their hands were warm. I groaned as the nightmares started. I started to thrash as they became more vivid. I mumbled something about Mikael's torture before I let out a blood curtling screech as I started thrashing harder but I couldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Ray had begun to move and grumble in her sleep and I didn't know what to do. Then she let out a blood curdling scream that made my heart stop. "Ravyn!" I yelled and sat on the couch trying to got hold of her. "Ray its me! Its Tyler, calm down!" I said trying to grab onto her but one of her hands hit me again in the face. Even when shes asleep she likes to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I thrashed around when whoever tried to grab me. Tyler's voice registered a moment after I wacked him in the face. I bolted completely upright from the position I had been in. I looked around the room blinking rapidly. I stared at Tyler as my eyes cleared. I backed up a bit on the couch, I was shaking from the nightmare and the fever. I blinked a few times. "Are you really here?" I asked through a dry throat. My hunger was getting worst and I couldn't tell if Tyler was really here or not because of the hallucinations. I was thinking that he was a hallucination because Elijah would probably want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 pm

"Yea, I'm really here." I said and reached for her hands again to prove it. I heard about what happened to Damon when I bit him, which I felt guilt for only because I hurt Elena, so seeing it happen to Ray was alot worse. "Ravyn I'm so sorry." I told her again. I wanted her to here staright from me that I was sorry before hallucintions started.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I felt his touch when he grabbed my hands so I knew that he was real. I frowned a little at that fact. I knew that if I accidently said something to the real Tyler that he would remember it and I most likely wouldn't. I looked down at my shoulder when he said he was sorry. The bite was worse then it was earlier which caused me to grimace. "Apology not accepted. At least until we can get a hold of Nik. Which i'm assuming Elijah still can't get a hold of." I started muttering to myself for about a minute before I looked up at Tyler. "Anyway I'm surprised that Elijah didn't take your head." I gave a humorless chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:36 pm

My heart dropped when Ray said she didn't accept my apology and I felt even worse then before. "I don't know I didn't exactly have a happy conversation with the guy." I said. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. "He wants to, I can tell, and speaking of I have to go." I said and got up leaving Ray's hands. "Elijah only gave me five minutes to talk to you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 pm

"I'm not surprised, after all you did hurt one of his oldest friends." I shrugged like it wasn't really a big deal. I was technically dying after all. I frown at him when he told me he had to leave. "He gave you a time limit?" I couldn't believe this. I narrowed my eyes over toward the doorway. "Elijah! Come here, now!" I shouted in an aggitated tone.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 am

"What is it Ravyn?" I asked coming in when she called me. I noticed the Hybrid was still here and I took a glance at my phone and saw he was past the time I gave him. I gave him a glare and looked back to Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 am

"You know damn well what it is." I growled out. "Seriously a time limit? Shall I just go into town and cause a whole hell storm of trouble." I hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:34 pm

"Its his fault your going through this so I'm a fan of his right now." I said eyeing the boy. If I didn't respect Ravn as much as I did I'd probably kill him. "And you need to rest so the less social interaction the better." I said. I was very upset about this entire situation.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 am

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I slowly managed to get up from my spot with out falling on my face. "What ever, stick in the mud. I can rest when I'm dead." I muttered as I walked past both of them. I put my hand on the wall to support myself as I walked to the kitchen. I decided to get some blood out of the fridge. I pulled out a few blood bags and closed the door. I let out a startled noise, and shuttered as I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. The things I were seeing were really starting to get to me. I took a deep breath and made my way back to the parlor to my original spot. I ripped open one of the blood bags and downed it in one gulp. "I can also be around who I want to be, besides you and I both know what will happen if you can't find Nik." I tore open the second bag and downed it like it was a shot of whiskey. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand when I felt blood trickling down. "Sorry." I said before I licked the blood off my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm

"You guys can't find Klaus?" I asked. I started to freak out, if they couldn't find him Ray would die. Man I am such a freaking idiot! I can't believe I just gave Ray a free ride on the Death Express.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 pm

I let out a humorless laught that sounded a little demented. "He took a vacation or something." I said shrugging, like it didn't really matter. "Elijah hasn't seen him for the past few days. Bekah's out looking for him. But it seems that he just vanished." I gave a little hesterical burt of laughter. "Like I told Elijah earlier, even if Nik was around he won't give me his blood. He thinks I ruinned the damn family."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 pm

"You can't just give up like that Ray." I said and sat down next to her legs, putting her hand on her knee. "Look I know this is my fault and believe me the guilt is eating me alive, but let me help you." I told her. I cared about Ravyn alot and just watching her die is hard.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 pm

I glared at Tyler. "I maybe old Lockwood, but I don't give up. I'm just stating a possible fact." I looked over to Elijah. "Well we could always use the help." I looked back at Tyler and patted his hand. "It's up to Elijah though if he will accept your help."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:03 am

"I'd really rather not." I said. Besides the fact this is his fault hes mixed in with the salvatores and all their friends and I'd like for this to stay as quiet as possible. "Please show yourself out." I said and began to turn. I didn't want to have this conversation anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 am

I sighed heavily and ground my teeth together. "I'm going out." I said with a growl and I stood up abruptly knocking Tyler's hand off my leg. I quickly went past Tyler and grabbed my leather jacket. I forcefully pushed past Elijah and headed towards the door while putting on my jacket. I didn't think Elijah would let me leave but I figured I might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 am

"Ravyn Daniels get back in this room and rest." I said and followed after her. She didn't need to go out in her condition and let the entire world know. I especially wish that Lockwood boy didn't come.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am

I zipped up my jacket and managed not to fall over. "Bite me!" I said loudly and it seemed to echo throughout the house. I continued to walk to the front door. I went to grab my keys but decided against it, I didn't need to kill someone if I lost control while I was driving. I flung open the door and walked outside slamming the door behind me. I was just about to run off but I was stopped.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

Elijah rejected my help and I was getting really upset then Ravyn started to get up and leave and Elijah tried to stop her, which obviously didn't work. I got up after she slammed the door, glared at Elijah, and then went after her. "Ravyn!" I called clsoing the door behind me. She stopped before she reached the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am

I figured that Elijah would stop me but I was surprised that it was Tyler that followed me. I looked down at the ground. "What Tyler?" I said in an aggressive tone, my patience with the whole thing was wearing extremely thin. I crossed my arms across my chest and lifted up my head so I could look straight ahead. I didn't want to face Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:17 am

I walked up to her ready to deliver a speech but I had a better idea. "Lets go get some blood." I said and nodded my head towards town.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:45 am

I looked at Tyler while raising an eyebrow. I definitely was not expecting that from him. What do you say to him? Yes i'm starving, no i'd rather not kill anyone or i'm not sure if I should. This could go either good or bad. Only one way to find out. I sighed loudly. "Why the hell not, just hope I don't try killing anyone." Elijah is totally not going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:51 am

"You won't. I won't let you." I said matter of factly. Rayvns older and stronger but I will not let her kill anybody, even if I end up getting hurt. "Lets go." I told her and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 am

"You better not." I muttered as he started to speed off. I quickly looked around and I didn't notice Elijah anywhere. So I sped off after Tyler. I avoided everything in my path and only stopped when Tyler did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: