Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The party of the season - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

The party of the season - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The party of the season - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe party of the season - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aThe party of the season - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The party of the season - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The party of the season - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The party of the season - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The party of the season - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The party of the season

Go down 
+6
Levi Bradshall
Ravyn Daniels
Myra Anderson
Ryan Kindle
Tyler Lockwood
Elizabeth Montague
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

The party of the season - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 am

What he considered lucky? James honestly didn't know, perhaps sex, but in that moment of blood lust which had somehow taken over, he was saying and doing things that he probably wouldn't have normally been seen doing. Unless, of course, he was being compelled by an original, or he felt in love with the other person.

"What?" He asked her, chuckling a little at her jump. He was caught off guard by the smack to his ass which, he admitted to himself, felt really nice and scooted his hips closer toward hers. "you remember what it was like being a new one" He told Ravyn, "it can be.... unpredictable at times" James admitted, and from what it looked like, he was attempting to fight off the need to feed on blood, unaware that Tyler and Elizabeth had been watching.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 am

"You being a bad boy, I kind of like it. Better then the old safe James." I said with a smirk, as my smack to his butt pushed his hips against mine further. The song switched to Heart Attack by Trey Songz. So we slowly started grinding on each other. "Yes very unpredictable." We were just having fun, I didn't know that Tyler was over there fuming.

Finally when the song ended I figured that it would be a good idea to get James some blood. "Come on, you're driving me nuts." If I had know that Tyler was listening in on our conversation I would have chosen a different way to say that. I grabbed James's arm and led him over to my bike where I grabbed two blood bags. I kept them out of view from everyone. "Come on lets go somewhere a little more private." I didn't want James to expose vampires by feeding off of blood bags in front of humans. We walked away from the party and out of hearing range for all of the guests. I wanted to see if I had actually sired James. I stopped and leaned back against a tree. "James I want you to break Elizabeth's heart, by breaking up with her." I was expecting him to say something like you're crazy. But he didn't, I was kind of shocked. I managed to actually sire another vampire. I just held up a blood bag for James as I tore the other one open with my teeth. You definitely need a blood bag and a stiff drink after that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 am

Just as she was about to walk over to the;couple, they walked off, down some forest path. "Tyler I don't know about you, but I'm going after them. There is no reason either of them should have their hands on each other." She said before finishing her beer, chugging it. She threw the bottle behind her and started off on the trail. Hell's fury does not match a woman's rath, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 pm

"Oh believe me I'm with you." I said and finished the rest off the bottle. I dropped it to the ground and followed after Elizabeth. I know Ravyn and I weren't together but there was something going on between us.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 am

When Ravyn admitted that she preferred the badboy James to the goodytwo shoes one that he had been prior to that night, all he did was smirk at her while the two of them grinded their hips against one another. It was actually pretty hot, anyone could have probably seen that if they were remotely close to them watching them get closer and closer. But the only real vamp stuff that James got was from Elizabeth, and that wasn't really on an emotional level. He, and she (probably) just enjoyed it for the sex, it was never a real relationship. Bonnie was the only real relationship which he had had in his living life. But that part of his life was over, now - now it was the beginning of a new chapter for 'badboy james'.

His arm was tugged away from the rest of his body, it felt like, and pulled toward a destination out of his control. "If I was driving you nuts. Believe me, you wouldn't be this calm." James admitted to the blonde-haired beauty, yet continued to be pulled along like a puppet toward the scent of blood. When the bags were pulled out of her bike, his fangs almost instantly protruded from the gums, with only the thought of sinking them through the plastic and sucking the silky red liquid down his throat. James simply nodded to Ravyn's demands, then snatched the bag from her grasp and let his thought live to fruition. It was clean, being contained in only his mouth while the cool liquid sank deeper inside of him, quenching the thirst with every second.

There were footsteps quickly gaining feet toward the pair, and after finishing the bag f blood, James turned around to discover that it was Elizabeth and Tyler. They appeared curious, and a little pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am

Noobs and their blood lust. Reminds me of a Chihuahua that won't stop humping your leg. I downed the bag in one shot just as foot steps caught my attention. I turned my head to see, Elizabeth and Tyler. I raised an eyebrow at their expressions. I surpressed a laugh since Tyler looked like a pissed off pitbull. I really didn't pay much attention to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:30 am

"Seems you two are getting a little cozy over here together." I said with the best sarcastic expression I could muster. I was fuming inside, ready to rip out someone's throat, and as f right now James was closer. "Liz don't they look a little cozy to you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Her eyes were narrowed to James. She walked over to where tyler was, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh yes. Cozy seems to explain this. Although I think i know who is to blame. Rayvn, i would have expected you to use something more... un detectable. Using James to get to me after the Ball, so obvious." after that, she threw off the swoard and spare things off her goddess costume. She lunged to the vampire, actually tackling her at the moment as she nailed a punch at her jaw sitting on top of the vampire. "Stay away from James bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 am

I rolled my eyes at Tyler and Elizabeth. Damn I'm never going to get a break with the whole distrust thing. My mood just went sour. "At the moment dollface I'm not using him, we are having fun." I said in a bored tone. "Would you rather I screwed him in front of everyone?" I smirked deviously like Kol normally does. That was enough to set her off. My jaw healed just after I was punched. "If I were into females I might like this position." I laughed. "Might want to get your anger out now love, before I decide to hurt you." I let my British accent seep through my words.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 pm

She had a handful of the womans cuff. One of the only women in her life she even considered a type of mother to her. She looked down at her slightly bloodied. She was breathing heavily. Her other arm was posied in a fist, ready to strike again. She locked eyes with rayvn. She let go and stood up. She ran to a tree and punched it, snapping it in half. Her hand healed quickly. "Its not worth it. Have fun with James." she turned away to face where the party was, the one she was thowing. She picked up the swoard and belt with her braclets and other things. She began to walk in the direction of her house, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

I was ready for a confrontation but even I had to admit that I was unprepared when Elizabeth and Ravyn started fighting. I was so unprepared I didn't even pick a fight with James, though I wanted to. Liz was going to strike again but didn't and she began to walk away. I knew she was hurt because so was I. I looked at Ravyn and James and just shook my head. I followed after my friend because she was the one that needed me most.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 am

I was beyond pissed and it was time to show it. I quickly stood up when Elizabeth got off of me. In truth she was like a daughter to me. We had hit off so well when we first met. My eyes flashed with amusement when she punched a tree in half. Things weren't finished between us and I wasn't going to let her walk away. I clenched my teeth together as I noticed Tyler following her. God i have such shitty luck with men. I speed in front of Elizabeth and looked menacing as I grabbed her by the throat and squeezed. "We are not done here!" I said in a dangerous tone, as my eyes gave off a look of murder. At the moment I was done being the gracious, friendly, lady-like vampire that everyone knew and seemed to care about. I was the graceful, murderous butcher that people heard rumors about. I didn't bother looking at Tyler, I was done with this pathetic little game that we were playing. "When I let you go you will walk back to James. I'm done this you little fools, who have no idea what's going on." I snarled at her. Now I looked at Tyler, I must have looked like Harley Quinn going bat shit crazy. "You will go back to James too, or I'll rip out her heart and hand it to you." I stated with my thick accent. I was not in the mood to be bitten by him again. By Tyler's facal expression, I could tell he knew that I wasn't joking. I was on the boarder off flipping off my switch again. I let go of Eli's throat. "Move!" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 pm

The way that Ravyn was acting towards the other two was quite amusing in James' eyes, now that his feelings for Elizabeth had changed; transferred, perhaps - to Ravyn. He couldn't explain it, one moment he was practically in love with that blonde vampire, but now, after Ray coaxed him into breaking up with her, the feelings were gone a second later. James felt different after that moment, like he never felt love - nor happiness, just enjoyment was all he could muster from the situation.

While the fight continued on, he stood silently behind them; facing Tyler while the two vampires went cowgirl in the middle. A punch was thrown, the crack could subtly be heard a few meters away; names were thrown around, and he swear he could have heard frustration or jealousy in the voice of Elizabeth. For the moment however, he had no idea why she was jealous. From what he had been feeling in that moment, their relationship was over, no use putting it off at all, or even remembering the feelings that he felt for her.

There were more antics happening whilst he leaned against a tree; throats were grabbed, commands were given, and at that moment he knew, but didn't care, that he would break Eli's heart. James pushed off the tree with his right hand and began walking toward the group; his costume blew in the cold night wind, the fire could be heard crackling off in the distance, that was the night when James had flipped his switch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The party of the season
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4