Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The party of the season - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

The party of the season - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The party of the season - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe party of the season - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aThe party of the season - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The party of the season - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The party of the season - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The party of the season - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The party of the season - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The party of the season

Go down 
+6
Levi Bradshall
Ravyn Daniels
Myra Anderson
Ryan Kindle
Tyler Lockwood
Elizabeth Montague
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

The party of the season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm

I walked with Cara over to someone she called Tyler. "Hi." I said holding out my hand. Everyone I had met so far, two people, seemed really nice and I couldn't wait to meet more.
There were so many people here now, all dancing and talking, if I met everyone I would never remember their names.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

I was still dancing with Lizzie looking so awkward and Liz was laughing her ass off about my failed attempts. I turned when I heard my name and saw Cara a girl from school come up to me with a another girl in tow. "Hey Cara," I smiled and then looked to the other girl. "Charlotte nice to meet you, I'm Tyler and this is Elizabeth." I said introducing the girls. "California? Damn I've always wanted to go there." I said. I loved California, that was the place to be.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

"Nice to meet you too. Hi Elizabeth" I said smiling. "It's not that good, to noisy for me, this place seems the total opposite." I said. I liked this quiet town more than California, I liked the beaches in California but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm

"Definitely the exact opposite, theres more to do there then here. If I had a chance to move to Cali I'd do it in a heartbeat." I told her smiling. I love Mystic Falls but California has always been the dream place.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 pm

"Really?" I asked. "I never knew everyone thought it was so great" I said laughing.
I would pick Mystic Falls over California any day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:39 pm

"For sure! Sun, water, always warm, and how theres so much to do. Definitely better then here where we have to sneak around for parties." I said motioning at Liz and Cara, they would know what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 pm

"You need to sneak around just to have parties?" I asked curiously. There seemed like a lot to do here, the forest was lovely and the grill was great too.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 pm

I nodded. "The parents and offcials can't know we bring alcohol to these parties." I smiled. Which reminds me, I was thristy. "Speaking of, any of you girls want a drink?" I asked. I don't know why but I felt like the old the old Tyler, surrounded by girls.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

"Ohh, Okay" I said. I never really went to parties, the only ones I had ever been to were school parties and they were boring.
"No thanks." I said when Tyler offered us drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

"Yes, please!" Cara said happily to Tyler, regarding the drinks. She was really glad to be introducing Charlotte to her friends. "She's a sweetie, isn't she?" she said to Tyler, smiling broadly, regarding Charlotte. She then began dancing to the music. She didn't expect much from this party, but meeting someone new always made her in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 pm

I looked at the girls as Ty introduced us. "Its nice to meet you both. Thanks for coming to my party!" i was happy to meet new people. I need a different drink than what i brought. I thought to myself. I was starving for blood as the only humans i would feed off of were the druggies. I didn't want a ruffie tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"Alright one for me and one for Cara, how about you Liz? Want something to drink?" I asked her. She looked like she might be hungry but I couldn't help her without drawing attention to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 pm

"Yeah, beer please." I said trying to be energetic about it. There was no way i was going to let anyone find us out, since Damon and Stefan have been MIA forever now. The boarding house was becoming bigger and bigger by the day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 pm

"Cool, I'll be right back. Don't miss me girls." I smiled and then headed for the drinks table.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm

James smirked at her response. It wasn't that James couldn't dance - well, he couldn't, but the little bit of blood he had had before coming to the party wouldn't last, and it was beginning to wear on him as could be seen by his subtle glances around the humans that were dancing.

He chuckled "It would be a lot easier to enjoy myself if I had a 'drink', trust me" James admitted to Ravyn, and began moving his hips lazily from side to side. He tried not focusing on the smell of blood, and instead focused on his dancing, but it wasn't very easy.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:59 pm

I smirked at James. "If you dance with me for one more dance I'll let you have what you need. I have a few baggies in the compartment under the flip seat of my bike. Just put them there this morning." I bribed James. I wanted to go hang with Tyler, but I figured he could have time with Elizabeth. I was still a little sore about him biting me at the Founder's Ball a few weeks ago. We had slowly gotten together to deal with that fact. I almost died after all but I still needed to get even with Elizabeth though. I was coming up with a plan as we speak.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

The thought of blood was beginning to get worse and worse for James; the longer he went without it, without the red smooth, satin liquid, the more unpredictable he may have become at a party full of humans of whom did not know anything about the mysterious creatures of Mystic Falls. However, once Ravyn mentioned that she had had a few bags stored in her bike, he felt comforted at the thought of being able to drink safely - without the need to take a human life, something that he only thought of as being a last resort.

James smiled though, trying to shove the thought of blood to the back of his mind after he discovered another source of blood, and looked at Ravyn. "That sounds good" He said, and placed one of his hands on the small of her back while one arm remained in the air beside him, waving around without much momentum or force. "Anything on your mind?" He questioned the beautiful female vampire; she appeared to be thinking of something, although James didn't have the faintest idea of what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 am

I smirked at James. "Yeah a lot of things are on my mind." I said as we continued to move to the beat of the music. "Everyone seems to be royally pissed at me for turning you to save your life. I'm pretty sure some of them think I turned you for the hell of it." They just knew how to drag a girl down. "I'm curious to know if you're sired to me. Oh and almost being killed by Tyler is a bit of a downer."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

His head bopped up and down, slowly scanning Ravyn's body while he continued dancing with one of his hands on the small of her back, and gave a little pinch to her skin. "What do they have to be pissed about?" He questioned, "I could see Bonnie being pissed, but honestly - you did what you did to save my life, I owe you for that" James admitted to her with a small smile and placed his other free hand on the back of Ravyn's thigh.

Sired? He had only really heard the term only a handful of times, and all of those had been in reference to Klaus's Hybrids. It had never been said toward a Vampire before, or James was never aware of it. "I thought only Hybrids could be sired" He said, "Tyler bit you?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 pm

I raised my eyebrow as he placed his free and on my thigh. "Bold move James!" I said as I gave a little laugh. It didn't matter though we were having fun while Elizabeth was with Tyler. "No not only do Hybrids get sired. It's rare to happen to vampires, I only have one sired vampire so far. Well only one that I know of." It was interesting to see this new side of James. "Yes, he bit me at the Founder's Ball." I said just shrugging my shoulders and continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am

I came back with the drinks only to see that Cara and Charloette were gone. "Where did the girls go?" I asked Liz. I looked around and saw James with Ray, which was normal since they were friends, but the way they looked now seemed too friendly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:37 am

Stupid girls. Talk to a guy and ditch them. She looked to where James and Ray were standing. They were looking at each other in a more than friendly manner. Then Tyler came. "Oh hey. They left. Oh well more drinks for us." She said before grabbing a bottle from him and taking a swig from it. It was starting to curve her hunger. "You have better hearing than mine. What are those two up too?" She asked, tipping her bottle to Ray and James.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

From his perspective, it didn't look much like Ravyn minded him having his hand on her thigh, nor the one on the small of her back. Although James himself didn't really know the reasoning behind his actions that night, they just sort of came about on the spot. It could have been because Elizabeth was with Tyler getting drinks, or something completely unrelated to Eli and Tyler, something out of James' control.

He laughed lightly toward her response to his hand, "I pride myself on bold moves" James admitted to the blonde-haired vampire and then gave a little slap to the back of her thigh in a perhaps sensual manner. "You must be one lucky girl then. To have one, maybe more" He noted, yet could feel the blood lust becoming stronger and stronger; the veins underneath his eyes began to show while the fangs in his mouth started to protrude as it kept getting stronger. "I don't know if I can wait for that blood bag" James said to the female, and licked his fangs with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

I took a swig of the bottle and listened in but after seeing James touch Ray's thigh in a way I didn't like I didn't care what they were saying. I took a anothe swig but this time it was half the bottle. "James is hungry and not in the vampire kind of way. Hes feeling all up on Ravyn." I said starting to get irritated. What kind of friend was he?
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 am

"Hey now!" I said as I jumped a little closer to him. He surprised me by smacking my thigh. "Depends on what you consider lucky. It could be taken multiple ways." I said leaning into whisper against his ear. "You smack me I'm gonna smack you." I smacked his ass, it was only fair. I chuckled a little as I continued to dance with him. "James relax you don't need blood right now, you can wait after the party." Most of the people here were supernatural creatures and half of them were vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The party of the season
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next