Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The party of the season Staff_zps08fc6213

The party of the season Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The party of the season 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe party of the season Liz_zpse62da61aThe party of the season 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The party of the season 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The party of the season Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The party of the season Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The party of the season Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The party of the season Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The party of the season Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The party of the season Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The party of the season Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The party of the season Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The party of the season Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The party of the season

Go down 
+6
Levi Bradshall
Ravyn Daniels
Myra Anderson
Ryan Kindle
Tyler Lockwood
Elizabeth Montague
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The party of the season Empty
PostSubject: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Finally. It was my turn to host the party. I knew we hadnt been to this spot of the forest since the bonfire. I moved the logs around to the edges of the trees. i set up a music table with space of everyone to dance where they please. The drinks were out on the table and the lights were 'rented' from the town council for the night. Everything was ready. Now for guests. I sent a mass text out to everyone.

Ghosts and Goblins from every corner of the falls. Come to the Forest, in your best halloween wears for all to see. The party will start at 8 and last forever ~Eli

After that, i got in my car and changed into my halloween costume. i dressed as a greek goddess.

Outfit: Click here
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up off my bed to see a text from Liz about a halloween party. Finally! I quickly dried off and started to get into the costume I bought a few days ago. I always dressed up for halloween and I always had to have the best. I pulled on my top hat and jacket, picke up my keys and was out the door. I drove up and saw Liz setting up and greeting a few people. I clicked the alarm on my car nand walked up to Lizzie. "I'm here so the party has officially started!" I told her. I've been waiting for a good halloween party!

Tyler's costume: http://www.mrcostumes.com/images/pz/11203/ringmaster-mens-circus-costume-1092.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

Eliana stared at her phone when it started vibrating, wondering who could possibly be sending her a message when she did not know anyone in Mystic Falls besides her aunt. She put down her drawing and reached for the cell, rolling her eyes when she reads her aunt's name on the screen.

Jozelin-Eliana: Hey sweetie, come on downstairs. I got something to tell you. :-)

Really? She can't just come up here and talk to me like a normal person? Sighing softly, she rose from her chair and quickly made her way downstairs, meeting up with her aunt in the kitchen. "What's up, Joz?" Her aunt grinned and pointed to the dining table. On top lay what seemed to be some sort of costume made for a senorita. Eliana eyed her aunt with a bit of concern. "Okay...what's it for?"

Jozelin let her shoulders sag and she frowned, disappointed that her niece did not seem at all excited about it. "It's a costume! There's a party being held in the forest. I thought it would be nice for you to go and meet some new people. After all, you need to make some friends." Eliana shook her head, "Tia...I'm too old for costume parties. Besides, you know very well that I hate parties. Too many drunks and creepers to worry about," She took another look at the clothing, "and a Senorita...seriously. Mami was always hounding me about getting more into our ancestor's culture. I don't think I need that right now."

Her aunt looked hurt and Eliana felt bad, knowing that Jozelin was just trying to help her have fun and get settled in. "Okay okay...I'll go." Joz clapped her hands together and chuckled, then kissed her niece on the forehead. "You'll have a blast mija, trust me." Eliana shook her head, took the costume and went upstairs to get ready. It was the least she could do to please her aunt, especially after she had taken her in due to her mother's early death.

She looked at herself in the mirror and groaned, embarrassed that she was even wearing this. I look like a complete fool! I can't believe I'm going through with this. Eliana grabbed her car keys, purse, and headed down to say farewell to her aunt. The young woman hopped into her car and drove to the party location. Once she was there, Eliana turned off the car and remained inside just watching the other people arrive. All she really wanted was to turn around and leave, but she had to do this for her loving tia. She got out, closed the door, and then leaned against her car wondering what she was going to do here.

(( Sorry about the picture. Since I'm new, I can't post a link for another 7 days. >_< ))

Costume:

The party of the season Womens%20Halloween%20Costume%20-%20Senorita
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 pm

A few people that attended high school came out. A car horn was sounded as I turned around and saw someone dressed as a ringmaster approached me. It was Ty! ″Nice costume Ty. Still nothing can beat last years gladiator one though.″

(Sorry. on DSI and grouded)
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Bites : 104
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Ryan got a text from a friend he knew in back in highscool.
"Hey Ry. There's a halloween party in the forest tonight, you should come, I know it's short notice but you should wear your costume from last year and come down x"
Ryan knew it would be a really good night, sure it wasn't the usual crowd of people he'd be hanging out with but it was good to meet knew people. He had zombie doctor costume that he wore last year; it was light blue scrubs with ripped holes stained with blood. He took it out of the closet and after looking at replied 'yes' to his friend.

Later that night Ryan drove up to the party, there weren't a great deal of people here yet. He was hoping it would be really crowded so that he could blend in easier without it being obvious that he didn't know many of the guests... at least this way it would give him more incentive to make friends. As he got out of his car he got a text message from his friend.

"Running late Ry. Wont be there for another hour, hope you haven't left". As Ryan read it his face turned pale, he really was going to look quite like a loner for the next hour. Great... he thought
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"Of course not, that costume was the shit but this is defintely a good second place." I smiled. I noticed a few people from school had showed up but I didn't know alot of them but there was a really pretty girl in a senorita dress. "If Ravyn hadn't taken over my emotions I'd been trying to talk to alot of the girls that would show up tonight." I told Liz. It was Halloween some girls dressed a little 'different'. Speaking of, "Great costume Liz, the Greek Goddess suits you." I smiled at her. She did look really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 pm

I looked around and saw a senorita, a zombie doctor and a few druggies. Although, the druggies could be real. His ringmaster costume was killer. Then he metioned Ravyn. I learned that Ravyn turned James for some unkown reason and that meant a possible sire to her. If he was sired i was screwed because then she would own my best friend and my boyfriend and my uncle. I looked down at my goddess outfit. "Thanks. I spent so much time finding it. And id rather not talk about Ravyn right now." It was nothing personal against her, it was business. She had me pinned in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Bites : 98

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Myra walked through the party to see what was going on. She had heard about the party but did not want to do anything the night before because of her transformation. She was just glad that was over for the month. She smiled as she walked about to see who to intermingle with. Many people were dressed up in their own costumes. She was just glad to have chosen something.

http://forthalloween.com/wp-content/themes/affilotheme_2/affilotheme_2/includes/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://forthalloween.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Tinkerbell.jpg&w=608&h=300&a=tc&zc=1&q=100
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

I put my arm around her shoulders. "Your right, no talk of anything drama. We are here to have fun and to party hard and as of right now I want to do that with my best friend." I told her. I was really stoked for this party and wanted to have as much fun as I could. I was a Drama Free Zone tonight. "And your mission Lizzie, should you chose to accpet it, is too party hard with me in the really pretty goddess outfit. Are you game?" I asked. I really did want to have fun with Liz, her and I haven't had any mad fun in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 am

I got a text from down the grape vine that Elizabeth was throwing a Halloween party in the woods. So I figured why then hell not. I quickly dyed the tips of my hair red and got dressed into the costume I bought while I was out with Rebekah. I stashed my phone in between my boobs since I didn't have pockets and I wasn't taking a purse with me. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the mansion. I got onto my motorcycle and drove to the woods. I revved my engine as I pulled into the gravel area where some of the cars were parked. Hmm not many people here yet. I pulled to a stop and turned off my engine. I clipped my keys onto one of my belt loops as I got off of my bike. I notice Tyler talking with Elizabeth so I figured I'd let the two talk for awhile. I smirked at a few teenage guys that started to give me wolf whistles and cat calls. I looked around and decided to stand against a tree with my leg propped up against it. Wonder if James is going to be around, I need to talk to him.

Outfit: http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/1309/Batman-Arkham-City-Secret-Wishes-Harley-Quinn-Adult-Costume--Rubies-Costumes-BSRU-803286-31.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am

Eliana found the courage to pull away from her vehicle and walk towards where the refreshments were being served. She hoped to God that there were other drinks that were not alcoholic, but she knew this was a party and most of the people coming here were looking to get drunk. The young woman drew a sigh when it was indeed true, there were no other drinks except water. She would just have to settle for that in the meantime. There was no way she was going to drive home if she was drunk and she didn't know anyone here enough to trust them to take her home safely.

The party became alive as more people seemed to show up. Eliana groaned inwardly, hating how crowded it was getting. She rolled her eyes when several men started hooting and hollering at girls that were barely covered. Something good better come out of this tonight or tia will never hear the end of it. She took the cap off her water bottle and took a few gulps before taking a seat at one of the nearby benches so she could watch the rest of the people act like animals.

Even though she regretted coming, she did enjoy the music. They played some of her favorite songs and it was fun to sing along to them, although her cheeks flushed red whenever someone looked her way when they heard her and she immediately went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I smiled as he placed his arm around my shoulders. Ahh, yes. Another challenge. We used to joke around when we were little about how I wasnt as outgoing as I should be, yet now here we were in costumes in a forest having a party. I looked at him with a serious face. "Consider you challenge, Ringmaster Lockwood, accpeted. First level, start the music." I left him and walked to the music stand and hit the play button. Ushers Scream came on. I drug some people to dance with each other. The zombie doctor with the Senorita and a druggie with a druggie. I looked at Tyler and gave him one of my playful, seductive faces that I made as a joke between us.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Mrs. Flowers came into my room as I was brushing my hair. "Sweetie, one of the other people here told me about a party being held out in the forest. Why dont you go? Its a costume party held by Miss Salvatore." She said as she stayed at the door.

I just bought a costume and didnt have any plans for it. I thought about her suggestions. "Thanks Mrs. Flowers." As the elderly woman left the room I looked to the costume bag and decided what the hell. I put on the short white dress with the brown belt. I carried my hat and sword as I placed on my floor length trench coat on. I touched up my make-up and drove to the forest enterance.

I parked my car and placed on my car alarm. There were a few 20's here and some teens. Hopefully this place gets busier. I said in my head as I walked over to the drink table and grabbed a beer.

Outfit: Click here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 am

From where my house is I could here the music and smell the burning wood. It was Halloween night and that could only mean one thing... someone was having a Halloween party. I know I'm new in town and I don't know many people, but this could be a good way to meet some. I walked upstairs and opened my closet and pulled out my Halloween costume I had purchased almost a year ago. Back when I was into Partying and getting drunk 24/7, hopefully it still fit. I slid into the almost-too-tight dress and started straightening my black hair. I was really surprised that it fit. I pulled the wings on and the fish net stockings and I was ready to go. I walked through the woods until I can across a bunch of people who were dancing and drinking. I gazed out at the people in an awe. I was curious to see what the teens of mystic falls did Halloween.

Costume:
http://s5.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/709D1B6F.jpg
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am

James was, again - at the Salvatore Boarding House. He spent the majority of his time there instead of walking around Mystic Falls with that large chance of him digging his fangs into the closest human that he could find. That was what the house was good for, they had blood bags fully stocked down below in the basement via the freezers, of course - James always prefers to drink them with a little bit of whiskey or scotch. He had actually been in the middle of pouring a blood bag into a glass to take a drink when his phone began vibrating, a text from Eli saying something about a party.

But of course, they couldn't have gone together in case Damon had some idea about it, although that Salvatore brother hadn't been there that day, and James had no idea where he had gone. He smiled down at his phone, noticed a costume on the back of the door labelled "For you, love Eli" and inside housed his costume. It looked pretty great, James thought, and knicked it off the hanger, took a gulp of the blood in the glass, and raced to put it on.

He ended up driving to the party, not wanting to set off anyone that might be watching - or listening for vampires running through the forest. There weren't very many vehicles there, and last time there was a party at the Forest, he was with Bonnie, and hoped that it wouldn't really be a repeat of that time. There was a bike, James guessed it was Ravyn's whom he had only caught glimpses of since her return, and never talked to her very often anymore. Part of that could have been because she turned him, and although she did save his life, he never quite forgave her for it.

After parking, he began to run as fast as he could toward where he heard the people conversing. Elizabeth was with Tyler, whom he had been kind-of-friends-with when he was human, Ravyn was over by a tree, and there were humans there and one hybrid, by the smell of her. Part dog, of course. But James was at least comforted by the thought that he wouldn't be digging into any of the humans that night because he had already eaten.

First James took a little glance around, see who he would rather talk to. He decided against Eli and Tyler, thinking that it would probably be best if they were left alone. But she did look extremely sexy in the greek goddess costume that she had chosen to wear. But he settled on Ravyn, who looked extremely bored at the tree. He walked over to her, his little silver sword at his side, shield over his back; if he had to say, he looked pretty hot in the costume that Elizabeth had picked out.

"Hey Ravyn, been awhile" He told her, and stopped in front of her, looking at her costume. "You got the text too?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 am

I was just scanning the area when I noticed a familiar face. I watched him carefully as he seemed to decide what he was going to do. He probably hates you like everyone else it seems, god knows you haven't really talked to Bonnie since you turned James. He didn't go over to Elizabeth like I thought he would. I had heard they were dating and well they had matching costumes. I went back to scanning the area because I was bored out of my mind. My attention turned to James when he stopped in front of me. "Yeah it has been a while James." I raised my eyebrow at him as he looked at my costume. "Yeah I got a text." I looked James squarely in the eyes. "So I take it you don't like me very much at all now." He can hate me all he wants but I couldn't let him die. I smirked when I heard Usher's song Scream come on. I leaned towards James. "Right now I don't care. I want to have some fun so you're dancing with me." I grabbed him by the arm and drug him to the dancing area.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:13 am

James never really thought about the reason why he was actually mad at Ravyn for; it could have been for turning him into something that he disliked, the same thing that took his father from him. Or it may have been that by turning him, she indirectly ended the relationship between Bonnie and himself. But between the hungers, his current relationship with Elizabeth, and trying to occupy his time within the Boarding House, he didn't have a lot of time to think about it.

It wasn't that Ravyn looked attractive, because she always did - but she didn't seem the way she was when she turned him - not the same person. "It's not that I don't like you, just didn't like what you did to me." He replied to the red-tipped vampire who then leaned toward him and said something into his ear. To that, James looked over at Eli and Tyler who were still talking. "... okay" He replied while being dragged out into the invisibly-marked dancing area before he started moving around, arms in the air swaying slowly from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 am

I couldn't help myself when laughter burst from my mouth. "Seriously James?" I kept laughing. "Looks like someone needs to teach you how to dance." I grabbed a hold of him and showed him how to dance, so he didn't seem like a dead fish. "You need to lighten up. Dance get drunk, it's not a party unless you eat someone." I chuckled to myself as I continued to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I was new in town, so I didn't know anyone, after hearing about the party I decided to go, it was the only way I would ever make any friends. I got into last years costume as I didn't get a new one this year, hopefully no one would notice.
I walked to the forest, and saw some people dancing, this was obviously the place. I looked around, all I saw was strangers. I sat on a log and looked at my phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Micco was out hunting that night when loud music and people hollering sounded off in the distance. He sighed knowing that his hunt was over now that the noise most likely scared off any deer that were in the area. After breaking his rifle down and packing it in his backpack, Micco made his way towards the music. He was curious to see who was crazy enough to come all the way out here to have a party.

There were flashing lights, people dancing in crazy costumes, drug addicts, and lots of drinking. It was obvious that the majority of the people there were teens or really young adults. This was no place for the likes of him, but he wouldn't mind sticking around a bit. He had nothing better to do that night so he leaned against the tree, away from everyone's sight, so no one would bother him while he watched from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

I walked up to Elizabeth after she turned on the music and started getting people to dance with each other. That was a good thing because you didn't want people bored, thats no good for a party. "And level two, Goddess Eli, is dancing like its the end of the world." I said and spun her around with her even being prepared for the movement and we both started to laugh. "Were going to have fun and have lots of it." I said. I just wanted to have fun, thats all. I took a quick glance of my surroundings seeing people start to mingle, even saw James and Ravyn dancing together. I made a note to myself to at least try to talk to a few people but I wasn't holding myself to it. Wherever I was having fun thats likely where i'll be most of the night.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel West

Gabriel West

Bites : 12

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

The night was boring till i got the text about the party though i still dont know what i was going to wear till i settled on a simple little toga that resembled that of zeus. It wasnt long before i jumped into my car and headed out to the woods to find out what this party was about since most of the parties where lame and i didnt even want to really go but friend of a friend sent me the text. the night was great and no one even suspected that he was even a hybrid and vary few people knew that i was a werewolf before that. most of the vampires that was in town could somehow tell that he was werewolf but not many even knew that he was a hybrid.

I knew that the party was there in the forest and knew that nothing was going to stop him from killing the vampires but he knew he had to wait for now. He couldnt stand the fact that people from his high school where all either witches vampires or other wolves but to his knowledge he was the only hybrid. without anyone there that he knew he had to know how many vamps where there. With a quick sniff he he didnt find any near by."Looks like we are clear for now". He took off in his car and drove to the forest where the party was. Once he was in the forest he knew that he will probally not be the only one around and a breeding ground for the vampires.

"Looks like there are some members here and looks like things are about to get off greatly" He looked at the forest and took off when he ran he used his speed to make sure he was there quickly and thats when the smell hit him. He smelled atleast two vampires near him and the rest kinda blended into the background though it wasnt long before he knew what was to come. Most of him wanted to make sure that he drank from a human but he knew that he dont want to. One of his buddies was getting along great with another person that he didnt reconize. This gave him a chance to blend in and get to know everything.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

It was getting busier, more people I didn't know were coming in. I jumped up off the log i was sitting on and walked over to the table with the drinks on it. I poured a glass of Coke, I didn't drink alcohol, so I would be staying away from that. I saw couples dancing and others talking, I sat back down on the log and took a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Parties were normally not her thing, but somehow, Cara decided to go anyway. She felt like seeing people and maybe even making new friends. She walked into the forest, following the sound of the music to the crowd of people gathered there. She found the drinks table quickly and smiling at the girl there, said: "Hey, how's it going?" Cara poured herself some coke and began dancing a little to the beat. "Are you new in town?" she asked the girl. "I haven't seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm new" I said as I took a sip of my coke. "Have you been living here long?" I asked loudly over the music. There were lots of people all with someone to talk to, finally I had someone to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season Empty

Back to top Go down

The party of the season
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next