Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:57 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Don't flatter yourself. I grin as she drives. Of course I planned something. She deserves the best I can give her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Okay fine, I won't ask until we are there. I keep driving but my curiousity keeps getting bigger every minute. I look around as I turn to drive to the direction he told me to go.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:33 pm

I smirk. Thirty minutes later, after complaints and questions from Victoria, we pull up to our cabin at the lake. Just the way I left it. I look over at Victoria and gauge her reaction
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I look around and smile at Lucas Wow, I really like it. Why didn't you say anything before? I wouldn't have driven that far!, I tease and wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him, while I stand on my toes. The cabin just looks so beautiful. And I know that it's perfect for us.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm

I kiss her and smirk. Surprises are good for you. I grin and grab our stuff out from the back. Zeus runs in the cabin and back into the room I left for him. I set our stuff inside and wait for Victoria to come in. I had the room darkened; it's lit with just candles. Rose petals are scattered on the ground. This is a cheesy thing to do, but I figured I should do something orthodoxly romantic, and considering I'm unorthodox, this is unorthodox for me. I'm just hoping she'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I walk inside and see the room floated in candle light and roses. My eyes widen as I look back to Luke. I'm speechless. Once in my life I can't say anything that teases.
I-I, Luke it's great, I say and look around. I don't know what to say to be honest. It's really romantic, and cheesy. I hug him and kiss him softly. I never thought he would do that for me. For us.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:43 pm

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her lovingly. I kick the front door shut without breaking away from her. I pull back and press my forehead to hers. I know it's cheesy, but-I don't know. Thought it might be fun. I say softly before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I smile at him and shrug. Everybody needs some cheesy stuff in their lives. Why not? I'll bet it is fun, I answer and look around, not moving from my position. You could have put just one candle in here and it still would be wonderful. Because I have you. I kiss him again and close my eyes. I could stay in this moment forever
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

I wrap my arms around her and hold her to me. I kiss her lovingly, moving into a more passionate kiss. You're all I need. I love you so much. I kiss her again and trace soft circles on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm

I breathe out and a smile raises on my lips. I hope you know that I feel the same way, Luke. You're the only thing that matters to me. The only person that is important. I look him in his eyes and smile softly. I can't even describe how much he means to me.
I gently grab him on his shirt and pull him down to my lips. It seems like the time would stand still.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:59 pm

I smirk against her lips as she gently pulls me down to her. I cup her face in my hands. No need to be gentle, Tori. I look down at her. Sexual tension is thick. I raise an eyebrow suggestively. Her move. Let's see if she puts her vampire skills to good use.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm

I raise my eyebrow and look to him while a small smile raises on my lips. Who said I would be gentle? I whisper in his ear and pin him on the ground. I straddle him and and grin down to him. I bend down and my lips are millimeters away from his ear. That means that you can leave your gentleman attitude behind as well, Luke. My lips stroke his cheek and I can feel his breath on my own lips. My hands rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:25 pm

A small growl escapes my lips as I blur us over so I'm pinning her to the ground. I pin her arms above her head in one of my hands, the other running down her sides as I kiss her neck lovingly, before moving to her lips and flitting my tongue over her bottom lip, a silent request.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

I groan at his touch and pull him closer to me. My feelings take control of me as my mouth opens and our tongues seem to entwine each other. My heart is beating wildly against my rib cage, while I start ripping off his shirt. He shouldn't complain, I'm not going to be gentle with his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

I groan at her touch and blur us up to a standing position before blurring her up against the wall, my lips never leaving hers. I shrug my shirt off. I don't care if it's ripped. Unimportant. Her thigh hitches over my hip and I run my hand up and down it. I kiss her passionately, almost hungrily. My other hand trails down her side, pulling her closer to me, as close as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Luke, I groan his name out and crash my lips back to his. It feels like I need him to exist and without his touch..I would be lost. His body is pressed against my body, not leaving any space for anything else. I can feel his body heat burning on my own skin. I growl as I press my lips on his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:04 am

I not so nicely rip her shirt off of her and kiss her deeply. I pick her up and her legs automatically make their way around my waist. I blur us back through the cabin into the bedroom. I move to put her on the bed but she counters me and uses my momentum to spin me around and send me onto the bed instead. I look at her as she stands at the foot of the bed. A smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

I open my jeans and let it fall to the ground while I crawl to the bed and slowly move to Lucas. His arms are crossed behind his head and he smiles back at me. I'm just in my underwear and start kissing his stomach, chest and collarbone. I can beat myself growls as I bend down to kiss his neck once gain.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:00 pm

I trail my hands down her back and groan at her touch. Victoria- I growl out. I like having dominance, but at the same time it's incredibly hot when she wants to be in control. God I love her so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I smile as I hear him say my name. You have too much clothes on, I whisper in his ear and slowly open his pants. I don't leave his lips any moment
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm

I groan as she moves painstakingly slowly. Victoria- I say, a half serious warning to stop teasing me. My hands replace hers as I pull my pants off and toss them out of the way. I flip us over and pin her arms above her head in one hand. I kiss her lips lovingly before moving down her jaw and kissing her neck. I gently nip at the skin on her neck, before soothing the spot with another kiss. My free hand lifts her thigh up and over my hip, hitching over my back. I run my hand down her leg and back up.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:28 pm

I gasp and feel my heart bumping against my rib cage. I feel like on fire and ant do anything against it. My lips hungrily kiss Luke's and wander further down to his collarbone while my legs wrap around his hip and pul him closer to me. My body arches towards him as his arms wrap around me. I still have to smile because he was so impatient.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

-------Couple hours later-------
I roll off of Victoria and cross my arms behind my head as I catch my breath. Well, that was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:00 pm

I close my eyes and and concentrate on my breathing. I feel so alive I can't even describe it. That was a very entertaining activity..but now I'm extremely tired. I don't Ben know why. it's odd. I somehow actually don't feel tired but my eyes seem to close.. I can feel Luke's arms wrap around me from behind as he spoons me. I try not to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:29 pm

I trace soft circles on her stomach. That's because you're tired in a different way. All of your senses were on overdrive so now you're tired. It's natural. I murmur. My left arm slides underneath her. One good thing about being a hybrid; my arm can't fall asleep. Our left fingers entwine and my free hand continues tracing soft circles on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next