Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I turn around on my side and open my eyes, as I realize that Lucas is missing. I yawn and put on my shoes and my jacket before leaving the tent. I see him sitting next to a nice fire, holding two cups in his hands waiting for the water to get ready. I walk to him and sit down. Good morning. Did you sleep well?, I ask quietly and rest my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

I fill each cup with coffee and hand hers to her the way she likes it. I wrap an arm around her shoulders and kiss her temple. Morning. I did sleep pretty well, thanks. You? I take a sip of my coffee. Black, not necessarily the way I like it; Im just used to it. Overseas we didn't exactly have a lot of sugar and cream. Everything was pretty plain.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm

I woke up once but it was nice. I feel energetic. Thanks for making coffee. So, where do we go next? I don't think it's necessary to stay here longer than needed. I take a sip of the coffee and feel much better. It warms up my body rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

I glance at her before standing. I set my coffee on the boulder and extend my hand for Victoria. Now or never. There's something I want to show you first. I take her hand and lead her off through the woods. After a while we come to a cliff; water beneath. It's gorgeous, the sun's just peaked the horizon. I smile softly at her reaction. I wrap an arm around her shoulders and kiss her temple. Time to psych myself up.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 pm

I look around and smile back at him. It's so wonderful here, Luke, I say and kiss him back. But I wonder what he wants to do here. He looks nervous, which is new to me. Luke is actually so relaxed. It must be something important. is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

I look at her and all nerves dissipate. All I see in her is love, love for me. I know without a doubt that I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with her. I have no doubts. Eternity with her. I pull the box out of my pocket and kneel down before her. I flick the box open and look up at her. Victoria, I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I know, that if there's one right decision I've ever made, it was deciding to be with you. I swallow. I love you, more than anything in this world. The idea of spending eternity with you, makes me, so incredibly happy. You are my everything. You make me so happy. I've never met a woman who can say I love you and shut up all in one breath. You amaze me every day; I fall more and more in love with you every second. You are so incredibly beautiful, kind, smart, and you're the only woman I know who can break through the wall I've put up. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. You make me a better man, Victoria. If you'll let me, I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. I pause. Victoria, will you marry me? I look up at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:01 pm

I my heart would still work, I guess that would be the moment it would stop. I'm looking from Luke back to the ring and try not to explode in emotions. I just nod fast and swallow. Luke I love you. And my life makes sense now I have you in my life. I thought I could never feel so much love for someone. You healed me from being hopeless and.. Why am I still talking? I love you!! And yes I will! I kiss him passionately and wrap my arms around him. This seems like a dream to me. I never thought this day would come.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her passionately. I slip the ring onto her finger before pulling her to me and kissing her with everything I have. I hug her to me and lift her up. I spin her in a few circles before stopping and just looking up at her. I don't let her go as I hold her up. I love you so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I kiss him before answering him. I love you too Luke! I can't even tell you how much. But when did you decide to propose?, I say smiling at him. It is the best day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

I look at her and smile. Month or two ago. I say softly. I don't know how she'll take that. I wanted to wait for the right time. I wanted her to have closure with her father first.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

I stroke his cheekbone and smile at him. I never thought that he planed something like that. Well, you definitely got me, I had no idea that you would ask me. Guess some of my childhood dreams come true in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:41 pm

I nod. I'm glad. I gently set her back down on the ground. I make no move to let go of her as I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 pm

You always manage to do something I never suspect. I shake my head and smile at him. I look down on the beautiful ring with the sapphire in the middle. It is so beautiful. I wonder how everything will be. The wedding for example. I sigh and look back to him. I still can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 pm

I kiss her and grin. Well believe it; you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. I wink and kiss hre again. I smile softly as I hug her to me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:26 pm

I smile up to him and laugh at his comment. Even though this is going to be hard, i think i will survive it. I kiss him back and take deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 pm

I smile softly at her. Don't worry about planning a wedding right now. It can be as big or small as you want it to be. There are no boundaries, but right now, let's just enjoy our engagement. I grin and kiss her before entwining my fingers in hers as we start trekking back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:35 pm

I nod. I don't want to worry about the wedding right now a well. Everything at its time. I wrap my arm around him as we walk back to the tent where Zeus is sitting and looking at us. He waves his tail as he sees us coming. Well it's not going to be hard to enjoy that, Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:38 pm

I smile softly and pack up the tent. I put everything in the car before putting out the fire. Zeus climbs in the back and I open the driver's seat door for Victoria and gesture for her to get in. Take the lead. Your day. I grin and climb in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 pm

I roll my eyes and smile at him before closing the drivers door and wait for him to get in before starting he car. I have no idea where I want to go so I just start driving a highway. Alright. We could drive anywhere. My problem is I can't really decide where we should go. around us is just forest and I think it will take a while until we see the next town. I look to Luke and take his hand in mine while I look back to the road again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I smile softly and run my thumb over her knuckles. My fiancée. That sounds good. It'll sound even better when I get to say my wife. Then just drive. We don't have to know. That's the beauty of it
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I smile back to him and keep driving empty roads and drive even faster on the highways. I am not even sure if we are still in Virginia, because we are driving so long.
I keep looking on the ring and smile as I see it. I still can't believe it. My life seems to get better and better every minute I'm spending with Lucas. I love you Luke
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm

I look over at her and a smile forms on my lips. I love you too, Victoria. I look back at the road. I let go of her hand and rest my hand on her thigh instead, her hand comes to rest on top of mine. I smile softly and glance in the backseat where the dogs sleep happily.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Luke, do you see some place you want to stay? The map is somewhere in the back I suppose. I think I'm getting tired of just driving around. I look from the road back to him and meet his eyes. I form a silent please and look at him with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:24 pm

I chuckle and scan the road. Take a left. Drive 10 miles and turn right. There's a lodge I think you'll like. I do plan everything. The place is a cabin in they olds kind of thing. You check in and they give you a key to a cabin secluded from every other thing. I already got the cabin ready. It's on the lake. It's stocked with food and firewood. I came up a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:49 pm

I raise an eyebrow and follow his directions. Interesting, I wonder where we will land. He seems to know it, I can see it on his look. Alright. You planned something again, right?, I ask as smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next