Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 am

I tilt her chin up to look at me. I speak softly. Because in a crowded room, full of thousands of girls, you'll always be the only one I'm looking at. I shake my head softly. Even when you're not in the room, you'll be the only person on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 am

I smile at his words and look him directly in the eyes. I know he says the truth and I know that it's the same with me. "I'm sorry that I get so.. Jealous. It's just I'm so afraid of getting hurt. So afraid to lose you." I rest my head on his shoulder. I love him so much it consumes me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:01 pm

I hug her to me and smile softly. Don't be sorry. It's cute when you're jealous. I will never hurt you. You will never lose me. I rub her back. I love you, Victoria. YOu consume my existence. I'm never going to let you go.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:07 pm

"You really think I'm cute? Are you kidding me?", I say and laugh. I love Luke. He is the love of my life, the love of my existence. I can't completely stop being jealous but I will remember his words. "Luke", I start and blush. "I'm hungry.. Again. I have the feeling I'm drinking all we've got in the house. It seems like I'm drinking as if there is no other day. You could feed a group of vampires with that!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 pm

I think for a minute. Our car is parked in the back of a building. Go pack up the stuff and meet me at the car. I'll be there in a few minutes. I walk over to the group of girls. After making charming small talk, I compel them to follow me to the car. I see Victoria leaning against the side of the car. THe girls line up against the wall. They're compelled not to scream or feel pain. Don't worry. We're not killing them. I won't let you kill them. I've compelled them not to feel pain or scream. It's alright.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

I look to Luke and swallow as I see the girls. I shake my head. "Luke I can't do this. I just can't! I don't know how! I would kill them!" I panic. I never want to hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:18 pm

I look at her and take her hand. I squeeze it reassuringly. Blood bags aren't always going to be there, but there's no shortage of people. I turn her head to look at me. I will not let you hurt them. I will stop you; I promise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 pm

I take adept breath and nod shortly. He is right. I have to get used to this. I have no idea how to do it. I walk to one of the girls and look at her. My eyes say: I'm so sorry.
"I will not hurt you", I say in a very calm voice but I dot feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:32 pm

I stand behind her, ready to stop her if she loses control. I meant what I said; I won't let her kill them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:37 pm

I walk closer to the girl who seems as if she wasn't there at all. I swallow as my eyes go to her vein at her throat. I can feel my fangs grow. She immediately lets he head fall back as I'm still hesitating even though my instincts push me forward. "I'm sorry", I say and close my eyes for a second. And then I but her. As I taste the warm blood I can't control myself anymore. I growl and close my eyes. I feel like I would starve and can't stop anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I rest my hand on the small of Victoria's back and my other hand is on the girl's wrist to feel her pulse. After a few minutes I tap Victoria on the back to get her to stop. SHe doesn't move. Victoria. Let go. There are two other girls. Let go.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:44 pm

It takes me a while to understand what Luke is saying. I growl angrily but let the girl go. I hungrily look to the others and then to Luke. I don't know if I can control myself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 pm

I bite into my wrist and feed my blood to the girl. She heals and walks off. I hold Victoria by the shoulders. Breathe. Breathe. Focus on me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 pm

I shake my head. It's harder than I thought. But I do what he wants me to and it really works. I close my eyes. " I think I'm good, Luke. Let the others go. I don't want anything anymore. I'm full."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 pm

I nod to the three girls and they walk off. I cup Victoria's face in my hands and look at her. See. You can control it. That's impressive.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 pm

I shake my head. "Luke, I was thinking about killing her. Just because I was hungry. I didn't care about how she was or who she was. I would have killed her if you wouldn't be here!" I look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:06 pm

I look at her. You'll learn control. It takes time. I will be here every step of the way. I will not let you hurt anyone. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"Thank you. Thanks that you helped me and that you are always by my side." I hug him and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. I don't know what might have happened if he would not have stopped me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 pm

I hug her to me. I'll always be by your side. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I smile at him. "Okay. Let us go home. I'm really not hungry anymore." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and look up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

I nod and kiss her temple. I open the car door for her before getting in on my side. I drive us back home and grab the basket from the back. I open the front door for Victoria and let her in. I set the basket in the kitchen and run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 am

here we are again, I whisper while sitting down on one of the dining chairs. Even though I felt bad for the girl I feel much better now. The blood gave me new energy. I look back to Luke. do you think I would be able to be a monster?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 am

I shake my head and lean against the dining room table beside her. No. I pause. You are the most human vampire I have ever met. Your conscience will forever prevent you from becoming a monster; even when you conscience befalls you, I will be there to keep you back from the edge. I say slowly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 am

I smile at Luke and stand up to get closer to him. Thats why I love you. Even though we tease each other you manage to make me feel better when I have a problem. it's true. He always is the one that helps me out of things.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:13 am

I smile softly and wrap my arms around her. I give you a hard time, but at the end of the day, I am your supportive, sentimental, boyfriend. I chuckle and kiss her briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next