Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 am

I smile at his comment and nod. That's true. We both are that way. We don't show our emotions before we really know someone. i know that. And I think it's the perfect mixture. That's why I love you
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 am

I roll my eyes and feign an incredulous expression. My personality? Victoria I had no idea you could be so shallow. I thought we had something; now I find out you love me for what's inside instead of my charming, devilish good looks. I let out an exasperated sigh and laugh. I kiss her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 am

I roll my eyes and look at him. "Shut up, you know what I meant! Gee you can be really dramatic!" I laugh and kiss him on his lips
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I laugh and kiss her again I can be slow. What exactly did you mean? I raise an eyebrow f
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I roll my eyes once again. I meant that it was not just your character. Of course your devilish good looks helped a little. Are you happy now?, I ask and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:25 pm

I chuckle and kiss her. I'm always happy with you. I smirk. But yes, I am slightly happier now, if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

_______________________In the morning, a day after

I wake up and blink a few times against the sunlight that is coming through the curtains. I don't burn, but it is still annoying for me to have the sunlight directly in my eyes. I silently move away from Luke and walk to the wardrobe. I don't want to wake him up. I pick up some jeans shorts and a grey shirt and look on my watch. The book store must be open now.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:33 pm

I blink slowly at the loss of contact with Victoria. I look at her and lay on my back as she gets dressed. I don't make any noise. I just raise an eyebrow. Wonder where she's going.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

I turn around and see Luke watching me. I smile Good morning. I didn't want to wake you uo, but I see you already did. I wanted to go to the bookstore and buy some of the books. Do you want to come with me?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

I nod and get out of bed. I pull on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I run a hand through my hair. Combed enough. Victoria likes it semi-messy anyway. I turn and face Victoria. Ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Ready when you are, I say and smile at him. I grab my jacket and we walk outside to the car hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm

I get in the driver's seat after opening her door for her and start the car. We're going to go somewhere a little different from the bookstore. I say as we back out of the driveway. I reach across the console and rest a hand on her thigh as I drive. I got up and did some research last night. I found this place, out in the woods. I checked it out; I think you'll find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Oh really? Where exactly is it? He knows I can't wait to find answers for my questions. And now he made me curious. I wonder how long it will take us to go there.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm

I pull onto a path into the woods. I glance at her and remain silent. I pull us off into a dirt driveway that goes on for a mile to an old little house. I get out of the car and open the door for her. Here. I say. I lead her into the house..
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

What are we doing here? What is this Luke?, I look to the house and and back to Luke, while I'm squeezing his hand. I don't know what exactly he found here. I swallow
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm

I open the front door and lead her inside. I'll let her do a first analysis. She should take this in herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

The place is really old and it smells...weird. I look around and see antique clocks and sculptures. The inside of this little house looks different than I though. Spider webs everywhere, but the things look pretty expensive. "Who was living here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I look at her and speak quietly. Your father. I look at her and gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

I stand there and turn slowly around to Luke. If this is a joke, Luke, it's not funny. It's not funny at all! I swallow as my breathing goes faster. I saw the blood. I saw everything. My father was dead. He couldn't live here. Not even before. He never really came to the U.S. I let myself fall on the ground and sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:40 pm

I kneel down in front of her. Victoria, your father didn't die that night. Did you ever see the actual autopsy report; there was never a funeral, was there? Because there wasn't a funeral. Victoria was told her father died but he wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I look at him and my mouth falls open. I never thought about that. I was so shocked to see all the blood everywhere, I totally forgot about his dead body. I was ten, Luke! I don't know!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

I tilt her chin up to look at me. Your father's very much alive, Victoria. He's old and on his death bed, but he's alive. Think for a minute; are we the only people in this house? Her father's in the bedroom to the left. Let's see if Victoria's senses are working well.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I can hear somebody breathing heavily and a heart beat, that is oddly slow. Tears fall down as I shake my head. I can't do this. All my life I thought he was dead. All my life I thought I had to kill someone that killed him. And now he is here? He just left me to think he was dead?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 pm

I look at her. He did it to protect you. You were young, he had to lead them away from you. I shake my head. I know that doesn't console you but he had his reasons.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

I look on the floor and listen to his words. I was a child Luke, he could have give me just a tiny sign. Anything. Something. He rather lived here, all by himself? I look back to him. How do you know about this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next