Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

I look at him. "I don't know. It definitely makes things harder for us, that's for sure." I sigh and lean against the sink to look at him. I mean the things the Luke in my dream said... Make things harder for me to decide. I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

I stand and run a hand through my hair. Whatever you decide. It's your choice. I just want your happiness. I say softly. That's all I've ever wanted. I will do, whatever, it takes to make you happy, even if it means I'm not in the picture. I say seriously. I look her in the eyes so she knows I"m serious.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

"No, no, no. Don't even think about that, Luke. You're way to important to me that I would just say goodbye. I mean you're important to me. But if you would say that it is better for you that way, that makes everything different" i say and look away. I really love him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I walk towards her and cup her face in my hands. I tilt her chin up gently to look at me. I speak softly. Of course it's not what I want. I don't want to lose you, Victoria. I love you more than anything in this universe. I know without a fraction of a doubt that you are the one I'm meant to be with. I love you; I'll never let go, even when you ask me to.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

"Good, because otherwise I would be really mad at you", I say and smile at him. My heart beat raises as I hear him saying that. "I never thought you would say things like that to me. It feels like in a romance from Nicolas Sparks." I laugh
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 pm

I smile softly and roll my eyes. As tough as you are, even the most badass of women need reassurance sometimes, and even me, a Marine, even I am capable of emotional expression. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 pm

I laugh. "Well, I think it's not as bad as I thought to let emotions through my thick wall." I go back to the bedroom and look for something that I can change in. I am definitely sweaty because of the nightmare I saw, so I guess it would be better not to have those sticky things on.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 pm

I follow her. I've instantaneously dried and soothed. I'm not really sweaty. I sit on the bed and raise an eyebrow. Let's be honest, it's not so bad to let your emotions out with me, but only with me. Anyone else and your a closed book. I raise an eyebrow. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 pm

I take out a pair of ripped jeans and a black tank top that I pull over my face. "Well, yes. I have to say you're right. I never liked to share my feelings with other people, because I never thought that they would care enough about me for not hurting me. I was paranoid. So it was even hard to be different with you near me", I shrug and smile a little while.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 am

I stand and pull on a pair of jreans and a black sleeveless shirt. She starts to walk back to the bathroom but I grab her hand and gently pull her to me. I kiss her gently and speak. I'm never going to hurt you. I speak softly and look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 am

I nod. I know that he would never do that. Still, because the way I am it is hard to trust. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 am

I nod and look at her. So... I say. She's put clothes on, which indicates she wants to go somewhere. Her move.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 am

"I think it's time to start researching. I will grab someone o his journals and get grouch it," I say and smile. He can help me if he wants to. "Also there are people in the duke university that knew him." I look at him and put on my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

I nod and pick up my phone. I'll use my military contacts to get information. I smile and dial a number before walking downstairs and waiting for you. He answers on the third ring. Yeah, this is Colonel Reid. I need information on a Professor Fields. Duke University. Yeah. Alright call me when you find something. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am

I start going down the stairs and open the front door to get to my car, where the boxes with my father's stuff rests. I open the trunk and grab some of his thick journals. I walk back to the house while I'm reading the first page of his writings.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I pick up my phone as it rings again. I listen for a few minutes before hanging up. I walk to the cabinet and tuck my jericho in waistband. I pull on my leather jacket and look atVictoria. Your father was killed by a human, a soldier.He was compelled by a group of vampires. They're here in Mystic Falls. I tuck a stake into my jacket pocket. I'll be back in a few hours. The vapmires are weak, evidently because they didn't fight your father themselves. They have the human hostage. I'll take care of it.I'll bring back the main vampire so you can talk to him. I imagine you have a lot of unanswered questions. I say and turnto face her .
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:42 pm

"I want to come with you Luke!", I say and look at him. I will not just sit around while he does everything for me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 pm

I sigh. Victoria. I run a hand through my hair. She's a s stubborn as I am. She won't give. Fine, one condition. I tell you to run. You run. I tell you to hide, you hide. Okay? I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 pm

"Fine", I mumble. I don't like that but otherwise he won't let me come with him at all. I put my shoes on and follow him outside. I can feel the adrenalin in my blood
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 pm

I start a steady jog through the woods. I can hear her follow. I stop just outside the cave. I press a finger to my lips to silence Victoria and start walking inside. I loaded my jericho with stakes this morning. I stop at the mouth of the cave. There's a feint dripping sound. I look across the water and see a human sitting on a chair with a vamp on either side of him. I take my jericho out and hold it to my side. I can hear a third vampire. The leader. He's in the corner. I speak at a normal volume. This can go one of two ways. ONe, I shoot now and ask questions later, or two, you stand down and no one dies. The two vamps simultaneously pull out stakes. I don't hesitate. I nail two shots in each of their hearts. They both crumple to the ground. I hear a yell of outrage as the alpha vamp steps out of the shadows. Little Fields, your father would be disappointed. This is a man's game. I say nothing. I know Victoria can handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 pm

I'm glad that I have a few things with me that could save from being attacked by this thing. "So you knew my father?" I say in a normal voice. I have to push my anger down, otherwise I am afraid that I would make a mistake that would cost me my life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

The vampire cocks its head to the side. Knew him? I hated your father. He was looking for a cure for vampirism. We didn't appreciate it, so I had our little friend over there kill him. He motions to the man strapped to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:35 pm

I try to breathe in and try not to show him my anger but my wall seems to crack down. "Do you know what you've done? You not just killed a human because e found something you didn't like. You destroyed my life! My entire life I spent wafering around asking myself if I was the reason that my dad was killed. And you? You just enjoy tearing people apart!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:41 pm

The vampire just smirks. Newflash, I'm a vampire. Vampires kill. Just following the laws of nature, and you? You're a hunter running around with a hybrid. You're violating your own nature. And you, hybrid. YOu violoate the laws of our kind. We're meant to kill, while instead you're here having sex with the enemy. He launches himself at Victoria but I lodge too shots in his heart. He crumples on top of Victoria. I kick him off of her and hgelp Victoria up. I pick Victoria up and blur over to the other side to the hhuman. I'll let Victoria deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Oil look down to the man sitting in the chair and nothing than pity in my far. "Tell me why is your name? I want to know who you are. All my life I was searching for the killer. The one that left the house with blood puddles everywhere. Look me in the eyes and tell me: why?" I'm staring at him and try not to explode. I never thought I would see this person. Never. But now, almost 12 years later it is coming true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next