Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aHello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Evans

James Evans

Bites : 56
Awesomeness : 0

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm

I nodded my head as I looked into her gorgeous eyes. Damn, she was one gorgeous girl. "Victoria, would you like to go to the Grill with me to grab a drink?" My eyes were glued onto her the whole time as I then stroke her cheek at that moment. A smile was still on my lips as I then waited for her reply at that moment. I wanted to see and hear what she was going to say. I was hoping it was going to be a yes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm

"I would like to" I said and smiled again. He was extremely handsome and I could feel the electricity between us. We left the forest to go back into town, directly to the Grill, which was not completely full but there were some few people.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

My eyes looked around the grill as I was looking for an area for us to sit. Of course, at the bar there were plenty of seats open. "This way." I said in a clam voice as I then guided her towards the bar. Pulling out a stool for her, I was smiling as I wanted to kiss those perfect lips of hers. They were calling my name.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

I cleared my throat and sat down. I liked James. Yes, he was cute... but I wanted to know him better. I ordered a glass of water and looked to him. Yes I wanted to be like other girls.Not worrying about everything every time. But I couldn't. Life always made me suffer so I became skeptical. James had to be very patient with me. "So, James. How long are you a hunter now? And where do you come from?", I asked and took a sip of the water. I was so thirsty.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

I took a sip of my water as well before I rolled my sleeve up to reveal the long scar on my arm from a vampire attack. "I came from a small town before I came here. My whole family are hunters, except for my baby sister who is now in college. I am hunting to kill the vampire who killed my parents when I was 16." A small sigh escaped my lips as I then looked at Victoria and smiled a bit. "And you?" I asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

I blink a few times while I'm listening to him. "So, you're parents were...killed as well?" I have to swallow. "My father was a hunter. And he was killed too. I'm searching for the killer as well." I closed my eyes for a second and looked back to James. Without looking away I ordered a beer. I decided to be more relaxed
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm

I ordered a beer as well as I said that I was going to pay for them. I put the money down onto the bar as I then looked at Victoria with my soft blue eyes. "We can help one and other to find the killers of our family." I opened my beer and took a swig, sighing a bit as the alcohol ran down my throat at that moment. "Now Victoria, where are you staying at while you are here in Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 pm

"I have an apartment near the Grill, I moved there couple of days ago. How about you?" I took a sip and crossed my legs over each other. I smiled. I felt good to be around him. I felt important.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 pm

My eyes were locked onto her gorgeous figure as I took another drink. "I live near here as well. Not an apartment, but a nice home. You are welcomed to come visit me whenever you want to." I knew that she felt something alone with me at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 pm

"Thanks James. Maybe next time." I smile a little and take a sip of the beer. "It's good to get to know new people around here. You need friends if you want to survive in this town. The stuff that's going on here...wow. It's pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 pm

I then smile and hold up my beer bottle for a bit. "Cheers to new friends"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm

"Cheers" I say and take another sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 pm

As I looked at her I could not help but to notice just how gorgeous she really was. Her eyes were glowing brightly as her blonde hair had the most perfect glow as well. "Victoria, would you like to go a date with me tomorrow night?" I asked her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm

I smiled a little bit. "Sure, I think it would be nice", I say and shrug. I really liked James. And he seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm

I took a hold of a napkin from the bar and begun to write down my cell number for her. The smile never left my lips as I then handed her the napkin. "Here is my number. And when are you free for a date?" I wanted it soon, but I would do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

I take the napkin and shrug. "How about...tomorrow? I need a break. I really don't want to go hunting again, so it would be great to have a date with you instead." I look at him and smile. I can't wait to go on a date with James. I wonder how all will go. We have so much in common and maybe we can even try to find the killers of our families together? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 pm

I smiled as I then took a hold of her hand and kissed it gently. "Tomorrow it is."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

I can feel my cheeks blush and stand up slowly. "Okay and where is it?" I really have to know if he wants to pick me up or where I have to meet him. I have so many questions in my head.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 pm

I smiled as I then grasped her hand gently, kissing it a bit as I looked into her gorgeous eyes. I was going to be her prince charming. "I will pick you up so then you do not need to walk. A gorgeous girl as yourself should not be walking." I winked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

I laugh and hug him quickly. "So at seven then?" I say and look him into his deep blue eyes. I am excited, I have to admit it to myself.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:33 pm

For my answer, I then kissed her head and whispered for only her to hear, "Seven o'clock. I will pick you up at your house."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

"I'll be waiting" I reply and close my eyes, while I feel his warm lips on my forehead. I take my jacket and smile at him, as I leave the Grill and go to the apartment I live in.
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm

(End Thread!)
(would you like to start a thread for the date?)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:50 pm

(yep, sounds like a plan to me! Do you start?)
Back to top Go down
James Evans

James Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm

(Can you please make a new topic for us? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)   Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, stranger!? (Victoria & James)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next