Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 pm

I wanted to argue, but I did not. "I was at your high school graduation?" I asked him with confusion clear in my voice. I did not remember seeing him at a high school graduation. Actually, I do not remember seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 pm

I smile. You were a freshman. My teacher introduced me to you. He told me to look out for you as you made your way up the food chain. I grin. You wouldn't remember me. You were staring at the ground for the majority of the conversation
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

The blush on my cheeks grew more as I then said, "So you watched out for me when I was a freshman? That probably explains why I was not bullied at school, huh?" I laughed a bit and then leaned onto his chest some more. "Why in the world were you looking down at the ground during our conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I laugh. No, silly. You stared at the ground for our conversation. I was perfectly attentive. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

I blush and then look down at the ground once again at that moment. "I was so scared and shy. That was the first time my brother let me out of the house for a while. He decided that he was going to send me off to school so then I could get an education and pay for his bills in that damn house."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm

I kiss her. Now I pay your bills and your brother is not even in the picture. I brush the hair from her face. I'm not really sure how she feels about that.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I smile as I then look up at my husband. "Do you think I should get a job, so then I can help you pay the bills? I feel terrible about not helping you pay for my living here." I then pecked his lips back as I looked at my husband with such loving eyes right then. I knew not to speak of Emmett at this moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

I shake my head. That's an adorable question. No you don't need to get a job. I only work every once and a while to pass the time. The only good thing about my father is that he was rich. He left a lot of money. I kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

I blush brightly some more as I kissed his lips very gently. Our lips were made to kiss one and other as they fitted with one and other perfectly. I then whispered upon his lips at that moment, "If you ever want me to work to earn us some money, tell me and I will go find a new job."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

I smile and kiss her. That's never going to happen, but thanks for the offer, sweetheart. She's adorable; as if I'm going to make my wife work.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

I smile some more as I then curl up onto his lap as Zeus was now asleep besides Luke at that moment. "You are truly the greatest husband in this whole world Luke." I smile some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:18 pm

I grin and kiss her. Hardly true. I'm sure Brad Pitt is a great husband. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

I roll my eyes a bit and shook my head. "Oh heck no. I am telling the truth though. You are the most amazing husband that a wife could ask for. Trust me Lucas Reid." I smirked then as I said his name to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 pm

I grin and kiss her. Hmm, I suppose I can take a leap of faith for you, Mrs. Reid. I'll never get tired of saying that
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Just him saying that sent shivers down my spine. A smile was wide on my lips as I then kissed his lips at that very moment. He was the only man to make me feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 am

I smile and kiss her deeply. I blur her against the wall. Hon, there's a whole new world of things for you to experience now. I smile and kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 am

The blush stayed on my lips as I then kissed him with lust and passion. I truly felt a tingling sensation in my lips as I smiled brightly. This was all new, but it felt amazing as always to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 am

I smirk against her lips and run my hands up and down her sides. I blur us up against my bedroom door. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. i love you. I press kisses to her lips and neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 am

His lips even made my neck tingle as I then moaned loudly at that moment. This was simply perfect. My head tilted up as a smirk, well, smilish smirk crossed my face at that moment. My two small hands ran through his hair as I then moaned out to him, "Oh Luke." His name was perfect ever to me as he was the man of my dreams and no one else was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 pm

I blurr us inside and shut the door. I set her down on the bed before pulling my shirt off. I've never blurred during sex with her before; I didn't want to hurt her, but now. She's almost as strong as I am.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 pm

In a blurr, I had my shirt off as my fingers now trailed down his chest. I bit my lip a but as I then whisper, "You are damn sexy." My blue eyes flicked up to his brown eyes as I then slightly smirked at him and kissed his lips with so much love.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm

I smile and crawl on top of her. I kiss down her stomach and the valley of her breasts. I undo the button on my jeans and continue kissing my way up her stomach and back to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Shivers ran through my body from the amazing touches and kisses Luke was giving me the whole time. A smile spread on my lips as I then moaned gently. "Oh Luke." I was encouraging him, I know, and it was amazing. He was completely right that this was all amazing. All our touches and everything was in fact heighten.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:31 pm

I blur off the bed and take my pants off before crawling back on top. You're wearing too much clothing, Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 am

Gently, I bit my lip as I looked at him with my innocent blue eyes. I knew this drove him nuts, in a good way of course. I then smirked with my perfectly pale pink lips as I then whispered, "Well then, gotta catch me to strip me." With that I blurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next