Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

I grin and blur us to a standing position. I wrap my arms around her from behind and whisper in her ear. Come find me. I grin and speed off into the woods. I climb up a tree and take a seat waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I blinked as I then looked around for him with my wide eyes. This was going to be hard for me, I could already tell. I then sniffle a bit at that moment as I then smelt the air and smelled Luke at that moment. I smirked and ran off right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 pm

I grin knowing that she's picked up my scent. I leap from tree to tree going deeper into the forest. There's no use letting it be easy for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I hugged myself as I then kept walking and sniffed the air some more as my eyes then closed at that moment. My eyes closed as I then used my sense of hearing to hear where Luke was at. That is when I picked up the sound of a stick breaking. I then opened my eyes and ran right after him and smirked the whole time as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I grin and lean back against the trunk of the tree, waiting for my wife to find me. I'm in awe of who she is. Already she's so much more confident and brave. It's hard for me not to drop down from the tree and wrap my arms around her right now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 pm

That is when I stopped and sniffed the air once more. He was in this area. A smile crossed my lips as I then said in my kind, gentle, and soft voice, "Luke? Where are you?" I giggled at my own joke as I then looked up at all of the trees and I saw the smile that I grew to know and love. There was my husband. "Well hello there."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I grin and jump down. You're not a bad vampire. I kiss her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 pm

I smile and kissed his lips as I then whispered, "I have an amazing hybrid to teach me how to be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 pm

I grin and kiss her again before entwining her fingers in mine. Come on, I want to show you something. I lead her out further into the woods until we come to a clearing. At the end of the clearing is a cliff looking out over a huge lake. It's gorgeous. Underneath the cliff a watefall rages down. I lead her to the edge. Before I never took you here because of how dangerous it can be, but now. Well, you're unbreakable. I smile and look out at the lake. The sun is reflecting off of it as the sun starts to go down. It's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 pm

I then wince as the sun hits me and hide behind Luke. "W-Why did that hurt?" I looked up at him with sadness in my eyes from the pain from the sun that hit my fair and fragile skin. I grasped onto him as hard as I could to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

I grimace and lead her back into the woods where it's shady. I'm sorry; I forgot that you can't be in the sunlight unless you have a ring. Maybe your friend, Amy, can make you one? I frown. I should've remembered that vampires burn in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

I frown at him and nodded as I then hid my face into his chest and sniffled. "Witches can do that?" I sniffled some more and kissed his cheek at that moment as I was then shaking a bit at that moment then. I bit my lip a bit as I then smiled kindly and gently at my husband.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm

I pick her up bridal style and begin walking back the way we came. Most can. You should ask Amy to help you. I bet she would. I tend to not be amazing friends with witches, so I'd prefer not to talk to the witches that I know personally.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 pm

I nod against his chest as another sniffle left from my lips as my blue eyes looked up at him then. "O-Okay." I held onto his shirt as my eyes looked down at the ground as I then sniffled a bit at that moment. Luke was always very protective of me of course. He was simply perfect as he always was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

I nod and continue walking until we reach the front door of the house. I set her down briefly before blurring inside, grabbing Zeus and a big bag of his food. I put the food and a couple of bones in a backpack before slinging it over my shoulder. I open the door and pick Erin back up, as Zeus follows us. I run at a normal speed to the cabin; Zeus dutifully follows behind. Once we reach the cabin I open the door and set Erin down inside. Zeus runs in and sits in his usual place by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

My eyes looked at him as I then pulled a blanket around me at that moment. I then looked at him as I then smile and whisper, "Please come join me...please." I held my arms out for Luke to come besides me as I then looked at his brown eyes to feel comfort as I then sniffle slightly. He made me feel a whole lot better. He made my new life a lot better for he was here to teach me the ways of a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

I give a small smile and climb over her on the couch so that I'm spooning her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull the blanket up around us. I stare at the fire in the fire place and slide my hand under her shirt, not in a sexual way. I lovingly, softly rub her stomach. It's meant as a loving gesture, not an initiator for sex.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

I smile as I then closed my eyes from the amazing feeling I was getting from him rubbing my stomach at that moment. A sigh left from my lips as I then whispered, "This is amazing Luke. Thank you for helping me through this whole transformation." I grasped onto him tightly at that moment as I then closed my eyes a bit. Zeus ran up to us and jumped to be besides Luke then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 pm

I sigh contentedly as Zeus settles behind me. I continue rubbing her stomach, alternating between circles and straight lines. Let's play ask me anything. You can go first; ask me anything.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

I bit my lip as I then looked up at him, "What is your biggest fear?" I really had no clue what to ask him at that moment. My blue eyes looked into his brown eyes as I then spotted Zeus licking Luke's hand at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

I breathe deeply. Losing you. I press a kiss to her hair. What attracted you to me? I ask deciding to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I smile as I then look down at the ground. "Your great personality, how you were always there for me, how you trusted me with your secret way before you and I started to date one and other." I smile and blush some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

I smile and entwine my fingers in hers. Your turn to ask a question. I press a kiss to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:10 pm

I smile as I then kept my head down on the ground. "When was the first day that you met me?" I always thought that maybe he met me before I met him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:13 pm

I smile. The first time I saw you? I saw you a long time ago actually. You were at my high school graduation. You get to ask all the questions now. I'll answer all of them. Don't argue, please. I kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next