Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

I smile as she blurs out of the room. I blur out behind her and wrap my arms around her from behind as she runs. Found you. I unbutton her jeans and pull them down before kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:10 am

A giggle left from my lips as I could not help but to smile the whole time. Luke was perfect. This was the man I was going to spend forever with. A moan then left from my lips as my head tilted to the side for him then. This was....amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 am

I smile and press a kiss to her sensitive spot before picking her up and blurring her up against a wall. My hands run up and down her thighs as I kiss her neck and collarbone. I kiss up her neck and back to her lips. I love her so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 pm

The moans kept leaving from my lips until I kissed his lips with full on passion. This was amazing. Everything was heighten. I love the way he touched me. This is what he meant by every time I touched him it was amazing. If I could of blushed, I would of been blushing at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 pm

I grin against her skin before blurring her up against the bedroom door. God I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm

My hands touched his cheeks as I then said in my soft and gentle voice, "I will always love you and only you Luke. You are the one I am to spend forever with." I smile as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 pm

I smile and lay her down on the bed Erin, there's something else that we can do now. It's called blood sharing. Basically we, well, feed on each other. You can see the other person's thoughts and emotions. It's total union.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Just thinking about that made me smile as I then nod my head. That was when I pushed some of my hair away from my neck as I then said, "That sounds wonderful Luke. Then you can see that all I can think about now and days is only you. You are the only thing that runs across my mind now. You are my everything."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I smile. Do you want my wrist or my neck? I don't mind either way, honestly. This is going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 pm

I smile and then shrug. "What is the easiest to bite into Luke?" I looked into his eyes as I asked him the question innocently.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

I grin. Depends. The skin and muscle in the wrist is less so, so that's probably easier considering my neck is kinda solid. I smirk
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 am

I then nod my head as I then smile up at Luke. My blue eyes did shine a bit at that moment. "May I please drink from your wrist?" I whispered up towards him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 am

I laugh and pull her into my lap. I push the hair from her neck and hold out my wrist for her to hold in her hands. Whenever you're ready, Rin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am

Gently I grasped onto his wrist and took a deep breath. "I am nervous Luke. How do my fangs come out and everything?" I was in fact a very curious vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 am

I smile. Just think about it, and they will. It's a natural reflex. I open my mouth and let my fangs come out. See, it's just like moving your fingers, you can control it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I smiled as I then opened my mouth and my fangs slowly came out. "D-D-Did I do it right?" I asked my husband as I looked into his eyes with veins forming underneath his eyes right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

I smile and brush the hair from her face. Yeah, you did. You know this means that you're a badass now. I press a kiss to her lips and offer my wrist to her once more. Go ahead, darling.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 pm

I pecked his lips once more before I grabbed for the wrist once more. My fangs brushed over the veins in his wrist as I then looked up at him with my blue eyes. While looking into his brown eyes, I bit down into his wrist and begun to drink his blood slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 pm

I smile as she drinks. I lean forward and gently bite into her neck and begin to drink. Instantly I'm flooded with her thoughts and emotions. I smile inwardly as her thoughts flood into mine. "Damned sexy as hell. I love him. My everything. Loyalty. Eternity with only him. Unity. Together." I feel her every emotion. All I feel is love. Endless, unconditional love. I let my free hand trail up her back, tracing circles into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Just that simple gesture that Luke was doing on my back caused me to shiver a bit as I was smiling greatly as I kept sucking on his wrist. His thoughts raced into my mind as I saw everything. From the curse, our wedding, and our love. As I was seeing and feeling all of these thoughts and emotions I promised myself then that I was forever and always going to be there to help Luke out with whatever he needed help with. I vowed to that as I then pulled him a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

As I'm taken deeper into her mind, I see her memories. Some happy, some not so much. I see our wedding, our first kiss, but then the things that I start to see make me a bit sad. I see her brother abusing her. I see the pain of her parents' death. I see the darkness within her that she's withheld from sharing with me very often. I continue rubbing her back as she pulls me closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

The hot tears rolled down my cheeks as I then sniffled and pulled back. The memories I just saw from Luke were terrible. His mother and father not being the nicest of parents that anyone would want them to be. The tears kept rolling as some blood dripped from my mouth. I stayed still as I then looked up at my husband as he was still drinking my blood. I wanted him happy and safe.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm

As Erin pulls back so do I. I sheathe my fangs and lean in and kiss the blood from her lips. I kiss away her tears. Don't cry. I'm safe, now. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

I kiss him some more as I then whisper upon his lips. "Do your mother and father still try to control you with the curse Luke? What in the world is the curse?" The tears slowly begun to stop as I sniffled some more right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 pm

I kiss her. Surprisingly no; it's been getting better. I bury a hand in her hair and kiss her deeply. Probably a result of how incredibly happy you make me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next