Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Staff_zps08fc6213

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Liz_zpse62da61aThe Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Empty
PostSubject: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Elena was in a deep slumber. She was in a particularly beautiful dream. It was about 2 years ago. She was 16, Jeremy was 14 and her Aunt Jenna was in school. Most importantly, and wonderfully, her parents were still alive. It was strange. She could...feel them. Whenever she'd make physical contact with the in her dream, she felt them. She paid attention to their features. Their specific features and it was all the same - which is what made it all the more wonderful.

It was about 7 am. The sun was shinning bright, lawnmowers were on, birds were chirping. It was one of those mornings you couldn't help but love no matter how old you got. These were the mornings Elena looked forward to every night when she was a little girl. She had an early bedtime, so naturally in response she tended to wake up earlier. Not that it was a complaint. If anything, it was a plus.

Suddenly, with a rush of adrenaline, Elena popped up out of bed. Everything in her body was just so much more intense. The sun that was shinning through her window was so bright. Brighter than the sun usually was. Bright as in it felt like it was getting close. She looked around the room a little to see if her eyes could adjust. When they finally did, she saw Stefan at her bedside and Damon sitting on a chair. They looked pretty down, but she didn't know why.

Keeping quiet, she gulped. ...What's wrong? Elena asked, sitting up a bit further and drawing the covers a bit more closer to her body.

Last edited by Elena Gilbert on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 am

How had things gone so horribly wrong in the past twenty-four hours? It felt like within the blink of an eye that Damon and I had really lost Elena, yet - here she was. Somewhere along the line Meredith must have given her blood, and well - it hadn't been in her system too long. Which was a good thing, I suppose. Not that she had to live with the torment of being a vampire, but she was still alive - for Jeremy's sake and for, well in selfish reasoning, my brother and I. Sure she had told us she didn't want us, but damnit - I don't give up easily and I will be dead sooner than I will let this girl suffer on her own. I had gotten to what had happened before Damon too, even saving Elena - but at what cost? She ask- no, she made me feel guilty and told me to get Matt before saving her. Now? Well, she died and now she is in transition and it is my fault. Hopefully Damon will never find out, because I fear he will never forgive me.

And here we were. I chose to be right there with Elena, despite everything - I was at her bedside. Damon, despite how much he had ever said he loved her - sat across the room in a chair. Sure the distance was nothing for a vampire, but it was the thought that counted. And clearly he wasn't as concerned as I was. I don't think I had rested since the accident and since we had brought her home - and well, it was worth it. I didn't want to miss her waking up, I don't want to waste a second of this. The sooner we get her to complete her transition without her killing someone, the better. I just don't think she can handle the guilt of killing someone like Damon and I can - she is just too sweet of a girl. Despite my brother's opinion, we will do this the quick and easy way and let her keep her innocence. But that was for the future, because if she didn't make it through this transition - well it wouldn't matter would it? And I don't care how selfish it is, I would take off my daylight ring and walk into the sun just to be with her again. I'm a sort of hopeless romantic, so it seems terribly poetic.

My body froze as I watched Elena jerk up. She clearly looked concerned at the looks of despair from the both of us, in our own weird ways via facial expressions. And before any more time could pass I lunged forward and placed my hand on her stomach, my right hand on the small of her back. For some reason it felt comforting to do this, well to me at least, and I hoped it would make her feel a bit less - well, freaked out. "Elena...." I said with a choked town as I stared at her, swallowing hard - unsure of how to formulate a coherent thought. Before exhaling sharply and sighing with all the pain and agony I had endured as a vampire over the last century, I prepared to tell her the news that couldn't escape her. "You... Don't freak out, but you died last night, Elena." I said as calmly as I could as my thumb brushed her back gently, in a sort of reassuring yet calming way - more or less for me, because I wasn't sure how to say this. "Y-You're in transition." My voice gave out at the last bit and I bowed my head as I quit breathing, as I tried to access the situation for everyone's sake.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:25 am

Elena lost any emotion on her face as Stefan spoke. W-was this a dream? Was this on of those situation times where you wake up only to find that you're in another dream? If it was, that would definitely explain everything. It would explain why the world didn't feel right today. Why she felt drained. Why she was hearing what she was hearing. Why she had just been told that she was - in transition.

Her body was frozen. Fear begun to fill it up. She felt a chill down her spine and had goosebumps everywhere. She was blinking. A lot. She tend to do that sometimes. There were those rare times when Elena didn't move, in a moment of shock, and just blinked. The blinking was complimented by a face with no human response. A face that withheld no emotions. A face that couldn't believe what it was hearing. This was one of those rare times.

Elena could feel a tear immersing out of her left eye. Studies showed that tears that begun forming in your left eye first were out of pain and the times it started out of the right was out of sadness. She was in too much pain - too much shock - right now to even attempt to feel bad. Too much to feel remotely sorry for herself. It was all too much to handle in too little time.

I-is this some type of a joke? Elena managed to stutter. Because if it is, you're not funny. After another moment of silence, she begun to breath a little more heavily than she was a few moments ago. Stefan, you're not funny. This isn't funny. She repeated, over and over again until it begun to get old. And it got old quick. S...Stefan?

Last edited by Elena Gilbert on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bites : 65
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm

I didn't even know what I was doing here. Elena had chosen Stefan yet again, this time it just got her killed. I contemplated on leaving but I couldn't drag myself away from her lifeless corpse. Stefan and I decided on bringing her to her place, so that when she woke up she would be in a familiar place. Not laying on a cold autopsy table in the morgue. My mind began to wonder as I stared at her unmoving body. Will she even come back? Was there enough blood in her system to put her into her transition? Why hadn't she woken up yet? Will she chose to complete her transition? If she does will she still be like her normal self? The questions were racing through my mind so fast that I couldn't keep up. When Ric died in my arms, it tore me apart on the inside. As much as I hated to admit it. I grew close to him, he was my friend. When he die I knew that Elena had died too. It tore apart my very soul, even though I acted like I didn't have one.

I sat forward in the chair and placed my elbows on my knees. My hands were on my jaw supporting my head. I sat like that for the next couple of hours. I didn't want to crowd Elena, when or if she woke up. Stefan was doing enough of that for the both of us. He had the right to I guess, since they were still technically together. But I couldn't help the spike of jealousy that I felt towards my brother. I was pulled from my thoughts and out of my trance when Elena suddenly sat up straight.

I jumped out of the chair and stood straight. However I didn't move closer to her. I felt my undead heart drop. I was happy that she was alive, well kind of alive. But I knew she didn't want to be a vampire. She still had a choice to make. Complete the transition or die. I just watched Stefan make an idiot out of himself.

"Brother stop looking like an idiot. Elena this isn't a joke. You died with vampire blood in your system." I stated bluntly. We didn't have time for this. I looked at the clock on my phone and let out a small growl. "You've been asleep longer then anyother person in transition. You have less time to choice." I pushed a hand through my already messed up hair.

OOC:Sorry i'm late. Still sick and very tired.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am

I sighed and let go of her as she began to become hysterical. She was in denial, but I couldn't blame her. Most people didn't want to accept the fact that the were dead or had died, so what would have made Elena any different? By the time I had sat back in my chair and rubbed the bridge of my nose, Damon had already jumped up - yet he didn't seem to come any closer. Maybe because it came back to his, 'give her space,' idea that he had proposed last night. Part of him saw this as Elena and I being together, but in reality - we weren't. In all honesty she had called me to save her and it was nothing more than a plea for help, but I knew he would never believe that.

All night long he had picked at me for it, but I didn't care - we were friends, and I was going to be there for her, even if I did love her more than she loved me. Hell, maybe she didn't even hold me in her heart anymore, but I could always try to right the wrongs and make everything better, right? "Damon.. Damon is right. This isn't a joke, even if he has a weird way of saying it." I said calmly as I shot my brother a look of anger, as I let my eyes fall back on Elena, my expression softening. As much as it pained me to say it, I had to mention feeding to Elena - because I couldn't lie to her and mislead her like that. "Elena, sweetheart.. You are going to have to feed to finish the transition. But Damon and I are here to help you." It hurt my heart for those words to come out, but they were a necessary evil.

He was just getting to the point. We didn't have much time. Twenty-four hours is all that you had once you went into transition, and she had slept for a good half of that time. If my brother and I didn't want to lose our one, true, real love - we would have to settle our differences and help her on this one thing. And then once it was all over? We could do whatever was necessary - fight it out, talk it out - or simply leave Mystic Falls, either one seemed nice at this point. I got up and made my way to Damon, putting my hand on his shoulder as I leaned over to him slightly, so Elena couldn't hear - I was simply assuming her hearing wasn't this acute, yet. "How do we want to do this, Damon? If she kills someone she will be traumatized." I asked casually as we stood there, me attempting to reconcile our differences and help out a friend.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Elena looked back and forward as Damon and Elena both spoke. She didn’t like what she was hearing, not one bit. She could feel the hair on her neck stand as she heard Damon confirm what she was trying to deny. For some reason for a split second before Damon had spoken, she thought that if she denied anything that had anything to do with being in transition then it wouldn’t be real. She wouldn’t be stuck in her bed, being told that she was in transition into being a vampire. A vampire of all things. She didn’t have anything against vampires as a species, but it was no secret that she would’ve rather been sliced open than become one. At least at this point in her life.

Stefan had told her the obvious – that she had to feed to finish the process. She didn’t want to, of course. She didn’t want to become a vampire. She didn’t want to have some obsession with blood. Being a vampire was like being a crack head time 1000. It was basically an addiction that they had. One that of course had a much bigger effect than actual crack. He also called her sweetheart. She hadn’t even remembered when the last time he’d called her that, or even if he had. Is this what the stupid transition did? Made her forget things? Wasn’t it supposed to help her remember?

When he begun to talk to Damon about something, she sat forward. I’m still here. I may be in transition, but I’m still in the room. She told the two, mostly Stefan because Damon hadn’t said anything yet. This was all really just too much to handle right now. She wanted to cry but it was like how when it was too cold it wouldn’t snow. She was to scared-firightened-sad to shed tears. She realized Stefan had mentioned killing someone. All she needed was blood, though. There was no need to kill anyone. Especially a human. An innocent human, which Elena was no less than 24 hours ago.

Do I need to kill anyone? She asked, Can’t I just drink some from a bag or something?

Last edited by Elena Gilbert on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

I rolled my eyes at my brother. Seriously, stupid much? She can understand that we are talking about her. "Seriously Stefan you're asking me? Ask her, she's the one that has to deal with it." I was getting agitated by Stefan, he had forced me into becoming a vampire. Elena has every right to chose. I side stepped my brother and stood by the end of Elena's bed. I gave her a sarcastic smirk before, I told her the truth. "You don't have to kill someone but more then likely you will. Unless dear good old Stefan, stops you. You could try drinking from a blood bag, but you'll probably just pull a Caroline. And kill someone later." Stefan and Elena will probably see me as the heartless cold blooded killer. But she didn't need to be coddled right now. And I was the only one that would give it to her straight.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Damon was being a grade"A" asshole, and it wasn't really acceptable. But I wasn't going to pry him to act more civilized, because it wasn't really any of my concern. I know I had forced Damon into completing his transition, but I would have figured I was forgiven by now - but the look in his eyes and the tone in his voice suggested otherwise. My back was against the frame of the door as I watched Damon make his way over to Elena, my arms crossed and sarcastic remarks withheld. It was true though, Damon's intentions were great, but he was going about it horribly - even if he wasn't trying to comfort Elena like I was. "I think she should be allowed to do whatever she wants. Kill one person or a thousand people, Damon. I'm not stopping anything." I said rather coldly as I focused my eyes out the window, not paying any attention to either of them anymore.

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 am

Elena shrugged just as she was told by Damon that she would probably have to kill. Have to was definitely a strong though. She didn't want to. She didn't have it in her. Vampire or not Elena knew that she could never take another life. Too many ripped away from her so she couldn't force someone else to suffer. The only type of people she would be happy to see die was guilty felons, but that's about it.

As soon as Stefan responded back, Elena kind of went numb at the legs. Not really because of what he said, but how he said it. The way he said it. He wouldn't stop her. No matter how much havoic she were to wreek, he wouldn't stop it. It suddenly hit her that all of this was beginning to get real. She honestly couldn't handle any of this at the moment.

Without really thinking anything through, she tore the covers off and stormed towards her bedroom door.

Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

I composed my face into a look of indifference so I didn't look like a fish out of water. I was completely dumbfounded. I looked at my brother like he was out of his damn mind. I couldn't believe he just said that to Elena. By the look on her face she couldn't either. Stefan was supposed to always be the calm and collected brother. Always the good guy while I was deamed the bad guy. I growled more towards my brother as Elena stormed towards her door. "Did becoming a ripper again fry your brain so damn much that you're going to be a complete dick all the time?" I ground out between clenched teeth. By this time she was already out of the room. "Well while you self wallow i'm going to go stop your girlfriend!" I bit out in anger. I turned and stormed out of the room and sped in front of Elena. "Elena where are you going?" I said crossing my arms across my chest, blocking her path.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Naturally it seemed like my shift in behavior took them by surprise, but I didn't care. To be honest I had been neutral in most of this, pushed around and molded by other's decisions. Not anymore. Sure it seemed a bit harsh, and probably more of what The Ripper of Monterrey would say, but hey - it was me, split personality, however. My eyes never wavered from the imaginary place I was looking at out the window, but I could feel their eyes on me - feel the pain in Elena's and the fury of my brother's. As Elena stormed out, I shifted how I was standing and ran a hand through my hair. "Things change, Damon. The Ripper has nothing to do with this - it is more or less a personal choice." I said in a much nicer tone than before, but still it held the same effect. What Damon said next hit a nerve. My girlfriend? I couldn't remember the last time that Elena and I had even been a couple, but it definitely wasn't now - and hadn't been for months. Had Damon really not noticed, or even bothered to pay attention? As he went after Elena I stepped into the doorway and crossed my arms, tilting my head as I watched my brother work. "She isn't my girlfriend, Damon. But nice question." I said as I took a few more steps forward. "Where exactly are you going, Elena?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]   The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Transition [Closed - Elena/Stefan/Damon]
Page 1 of 1