Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Staff_zps08fc6213

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Liz_zpse62da61a"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Empty
PostSubject: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:55 pm

It was fight night here in Mystic Falls. Elena and her boyfriend Matt got into a little argument. They were happening way too often for a regular relationship. A real one. But they were happening. Lately, sometimes the arguments would start over something so ridiculous, Elena would just forget what they were about after five minutes. Granted, they were five minutes of crying, venting or kicking a can, but she forgot them nonetheless. She was venting this night, to her best friend no less. Bonnie. "Okay, fine, you're right. I have to tell him. Just not tonight, I can't tonight. Even though we fought, this is his night. I'm not here to ruin his night by breaking up with him." Elena sighed. "I'll call you later." She promised her, before smiling and hanging up the phone. It was just, one of those situations where she couldn't do it. At least not now. But eventually, definitely eventually.

She felt a chill. Not a windy chill, but just something inside of her body telling her something. Maybe like, she should be frightened. Or, hurry up. bitch! You're gonna die. Just something, wasn't right in the air. Wasn't...natural. Elena was genuinely frightened, and wished she had Matt, or some dude, around. "H--hello?" She asked, looking around in front of her, searching for someone, and unfortunately, she wasn't expecting Milly the Mermaid, more like...Damien the Devil.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Damon dropped from the sky landing lightly on his human feet. He'd been flying for days in his crow form so being back in human form felt a little foreign. For the past few decades word had gotten around of a spell that had sealed Katerina and the other vampires in the church, keeping them alive. So for those decades Damon had spent every waking moment searching for something to get them out. A witch with the answers, a book with a spell, anything that could give him a clue to releasing his one true love but so far he'd found nothing. So his searches brought him back here to where it all began.

He staggered weakly down the center of the road, barely watching where he was going when he heard her. He almost thought he was hearing things at first until his eyes caught sight of her ahead. "Katherine?" He asked in disbelief, stopping dead in his tracks. How could she be free and not let him know? It had to be a trick, but he'd had sensed someone if there was someone stronger than him nearby.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Elena heard a distant voice. The reason she didn't see anyone in front of her was because the rucas and what not was coming from behind her. Elena looked from side to side, then slowly turned around. "Grant?" She yelled out, seeing someone in the road. "Sorry, I thought we were just yelling out random names?" She told the figure. There was still an awkward silence looming around the small area. Elena begun to walk towards the figure. "Sorry, I'm horrible at jokes." She admitted. Elena looked behind her shoulder once more, then back at the guy. "But no, I'm Elena." She finally said, in a more serious tone now. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Damon frowned in confusion, had the spell gone wrong some how and wiped out her memories since being released? Or was she really just a figment of his imagination? It wouldn't surprise him if she was after how tired he was feeling. He has just flew from Italy all the way here we literally no stops. And who the hell was Grant?

"Elena?" He asked tilting his head to the side so he could get a better look at her. "I'm Sorry." He smiled standing up a little straighter now. "You look exactly like someone i used to know." He admitted, it was scary how alike they looked. In fact if it wasn't for the way she had greeted him he would never have believed it wasn't her. They were identical but it was clear now that she was human, he could hear her heartbeat and the rush of her blood through her veins.

"Im Damon." He smirked moving a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

"Yes, Elena." Elena clarified, smiling. He looked super lost. "It's fine, I get that a lot. You know the chick from Degrassi, Mia? Well, people are always asking to see my daughter." She lied, it just seemed like a cute way to break the ice. It was an awkward moment, in the middle of the night, so all she could do was make friends with this guy. Elena's grin grew further as she stood still when the guy, Damon, Damon was beginning to approach her. "Well, I don't mean to be rude, Damon, but what are you doing standing in the middle of a road, in the middle of the woods?" She asked. Sure, she was there too, but she had a reason. The party. It just seemed sort of strange for a dude to be doing that. Especially someone who really looked over 18.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 am

Damon shook his head. He had no idea what she was going on about, further indication that she was from this era and was not the Katherine he knew. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion at her question before he looked around at his surroundings. He'd actually forgotten where he was for those few minutes he was with her and that was a dangerous thought because he'd almost forgotten about saving Katherine.

"I could ask you the same question." He smirked, his usual bravado bouncing back into place. "So what are you doing out here? Alone?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

Elena shrugged her shoulder. "Please, it's Mystic Falls." She told Damon, "Nothing bad ever happens here." It was a pretty boring place to live. Just full of, boring, regular people, that didn't cheat on eachother, or stab eachother in the back. It was the polar opposite of 90210, or Degrassi. Mystic Falls, was Mystic Falls. Elena sighed, now ready to speak the truth. "I..got into a fight with my friend."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm

A slight smirk spread across Damons face. Nothing bad ever happens until the supernatural come out to play, he thought to himself. He'd been just as naive back when he was human and look what happened to him. He'd just hoped the same thing didn't happen to her, this wasn't the life he'd push upon her.

"Friend or boyfriend?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "If you don't mind me asking." He said holding his hands up. "A girl like you, must be taken."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Elena let off the shy-est smile, and snicker, in history, as Damon asked if it was a friend or boyfriend. Surely she still thought of Matt as her official boyfriend. It's just all these complications, and Damon doesn't even know her. Maybe she can just pretend to be someone else for a while. Someone she can be proud of. Someone who doesn't pick fights with her boyfriend, or even pretend that everything is okay with him. "Friend." She simply said, knowing she'd regret it later on.

She look from side to side, and once more shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you can say I had a boyfriend." She told him, taking a sigh of relief. She knew it wouldn't feel horrible saying that old loud, but she didn't know it would also be this freeing.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Damon smiled. He knew it, he'd over heard her on the phone after all so he'd known all along that she had boyfriend issues he just wasn't entirely sure she was going to lie about it. "Oh dreaded boyfriend issues. What's he want? To take things seriously and you want to slow things down and have a little more fun?" He asked.

"You don't strike me as the settling down type."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Elena shrugged. He could be right, but she didn't know. She didn't know if he was right or not. "He's just got life, all figured out. He's know what he wants, when he wants it and how he's gonna get it." She said. The way she was talking about him, it sounded like he had OCD. "I don't even know how many showers I'm gonna take tomorrow." Elena finished.

Elena smiled, "Well, I'm a junior in high school. I don't think any junior is ever prepared to settle down fully, even if it's just a high school relationship, no matter how much they think they are."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:26 pm

He listened to what she had to say and barely contained the eye roll he wanted so badly to do. What was it with humans and wanting to settle down? Stefan was just as bad he craved the human life more than anything, he was willing to bet he'd trade anything to get it back.

"Sounds boring. You though, want adventure!" It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He could tell from the way she acted that she wanted more from life. "I guess you're lucks just in Elena. Did i tell you my middle names adventure?" He asked holding his arm out as he turned so they were facing the same way. "How about we get out of here and have some fun? I know a few places we could go." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Elena was skeptical at first, I mean he's obviously over 18 and she did find him wondering the streets in the middle of the night right outside of a high school party. But she was doing the same thing all the time, and was pretty sick of it. "That depends, are you a rapist?" She asked, crossing her arms, almost completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Damon looked at her then shook his head. "No i'm a resident here. I live at the boarding house. You wanna check out my alibi or shall we skip to the fun part and head to the clubs?" He asked, he really could do with a drink now and he wasn't just referring to a whiskey but he doubted he was going to get what he wanted with her around unless he compelled her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Elena's mood quickly turned to curious. "You live in that abandoned looking Salvatore place? They're one of the foundi--are you a Salvatore? Our ancestors knew eachother." She said, not waiting for him to clarify whether he was or wasn't a Salvatore. "Unless you mean like a teen club or whatever, sure. Because as you know, I'm a junior, and as I know, I have no fake I.D." She told him, smiling -- but feeling kind of down, because Damon looked to be a hoot and a half.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:49 pm

"Is it still abandoned if im living in it?" He smirked pulling out his phone to glance at the time. He'd only just a few days ago gotten the phone so he was still getting used to the stupid thing. He did see the advantages but he preferred his own times when things were much simpler. "Yes that would be me. Damon Salvatore." He nodded.

He laughed. "No Elena i mean real clubs but don't worry about it, you won't need I.D. Not when you're with me." He smirked. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Elena laughed, shaking her head. "No, I guess not." She said, feeling a bit foolish, but more giggly at the situation. "cool, cool. The name's. They mesh. Your name sounds cool." Elena told him. She didn't really know what the hell he meant when he was talking about being with him, so not needing an I.D. It was a cool thought, but we can just see where it takes 'em. "We shall." She agreed, but not leading because he obviously knew where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Damon couldn't help but laugh at the situation. It had been a very long time since he'd just let him self go and had some fun. He'd spent far too long trying to work out this spell to release Katherine that he'd almost forgotten what fun was. Almost.

"Thank you." He smiled. "It's Italian. Right we're going to need a cab if we're going to get there tonight." He said pulling out his phone and dialing the number. Once that was sorted all they could do was stand there and wait. Something he hated. "Now we have to wait." He frowned. "So what's happening in the town recently then? Anything interesting?" He asked to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Whoa, cab? He's not a hobo! Unless he wants her to pay, then she gets into a whole mess of trouble. "I guess, you know how much the fare is?" She asked, pulling out her purse, looking through to see if she had any cash on her. Plus the fricken club. "Well, hopefully it won't be that long." She told him, she honestly didn't know. She had never really taken a cab anywhere before. It was usually just her mom, or Matt, or Bon--okay, bottom line is, she isn't familiar with the cab scene. "Nope. Just boring 'ol Mystic Falls, but don't youu live here? You should know. You look like your more into what's going on here." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm

"What are you doing?" He asked as she pulled out her purse. "Oh i see. So i live in an abandoned house and now i have no money is that it?" He laughed. "Elena i have money now will you put your purse away." He smirked shaking his head as the cab pulled up.

As it came to a stop he pulled open the back door for her and then slide in beside her. And only after giving the driver directions did he continue with their conversation. "No i'm moving back here. I lived in Italy for the past few years but now im back. Got any preferences in Georgia?" He asked not sure if she knew any clubs there or not.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 pm

"Actually, you standing in the middle of the road and calling me 'Katherine', made me think you were a hobo." Elena told him, grinning. She rolled her eyes, smily-ish, as she put her purse away as the cab was now arriving. They really are quick.

She looked around in the cab, when they got in. It looked fairly clean for a public transportation place, but maybe that's because they clean the place up or whatever. "I'm sorry what? Did you just say Georgia? Do I have some wax in my ears? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't hear you right." She asked, very confused as to what was happening now.

Elena bit her lip. "You know, Damon Salvatore, I don't think this is the best idea. Ya know what I mean? And my party's right over there, so...yeah. I'll catch ya later, I know where you live!" She said, tapping his nose, and now turning quickly to try and make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:16 pm

"I would have thought the Italian leather would have given me away. If not the huge boarding house i live in. This doesn't come cheap you know!" He said patting down his jacket, he was particularly fond it his jackets. In fact he never left the house without it. It was his trademark.

"Yes Elena Georgia. What you thought we were sticking around here? There are no clubs around here worth sticking around for." He said placing a finger on her chin to guide her face back around so he could gain eye contact with her. Once he had it he went straight in for the compulsion. "Come on Elena, stay. Where's your sense of adventure?" He asked willing her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Elena was semi-frightened that he was touching her and crap all at the same time. She looked into his eyes, only because she didn't want to get slashed. She almost instantly forgot why she wanted to leave, and lost the want to go. "Kaykay, How 'bout downtown Virginia? Downtown Virginia...is like the party capitol, of well Virginia. It's close, yet no one I know will spot us there and we'll still have a good time." All of that crap poured out of her mouth in like 6 seconds, she kinda hoped he got it. "It's right....here!!" She pointed to her head, finally beginning to loosen up, even if it was pretty much against her will.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:41 pm

He looked into her eyes for a few seconds and then nodded. "Okay. Virginia it is." He agree and got the cab driver to change directions. "Okay so where first? I've not been around so i'm leaving it up to you to get us into all the best places." He smiled leaning back into the back seat of the cab. Now he could relax back and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Elena smiled, trying to think of all the places her and her friends had snuck out to before. "Hmm, The Hookup." She suggested, "Ooh, or Jinx." She continued, trying to think of more places, although the two she already had said were good enough, and she enjoyed them herself, at least when she would have gone to them, but the last time was during spring break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)   "It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

"It Wasn't Natural." (Flashback - Elena|Damon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next