Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Staff_zps08fc6213

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHonest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Liz_zpse62da61aHonest Lies [Elena/Stefan] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Empty
PostSubject: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Honestly, it was the last place I wished to be seen publicly. Just the sugary aroma resulted in my nose to scrunch up. Ever since coming back from the much-needed getaway to West Virginia, I was exhausted. It had been merely two hours since I had crossed the borderline into Mystic Falls, and I haven't even cracked a smile yet.
The whir-of-the-moment trip, made me realize that I would greatly despise the state after stepping into one of the most run-down towns in the entire state. Snapping back into reality, I handed the cashier the appropriate amount of monies. Grabbing the steaming coffee cup, I ventured out of the small, corner coffee shop and onto the brightly-lit sidewalks.
This was not my ordinary routine, for I was too exhausted to hunt that day, and decided to take the easy path. Coffee- sugary, black as night coffee.
As I came upon the street lined with stores, I couldn't help, but glance into each store as I passed. Somewhat down the sidewalk, I glanced into a small boutique. Suddenly, I halted, the breath hitching in my throat. Quickly, I dashed behind a tall plant, trying desperately to mask my face. I could tell that Elena was upset with me after I left for nearly two weeks without as much as saying a word.
The plant barely hid my face, for she could see me clearly as she glanced to the window.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Elena decided to treat herself today. Her life, to be honest, sucked at the moment. Her almost boyfriend was turned into a vampire, apparently Katherine caused Damon to go somewhat psycho, and Stefan - once again - ran away like the coward he, usually, wasn't.

No time to think about it.

Elena pushed the glass doors in Clothes for Joe's. Worse name for a clothing boutique ever, but the owner was sweet and allowed her to just sit and drink warm stuff (-_-) whenever. Elena wasn't really in the buying mood yet so why not some Milo? Elena pullesbout in Cyan colored insulated container. She sat by the window and took a sip as she started to look out. There were people walking by, Stefans walki---Whaaa?!?! Elena was ready to explode but wasn't in the bitching mood so decided to play it off and managed to hide the hate in her eyes as she attempted to look down at her lap instead of Stefan. In the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:08 pm

My mind, as well as my stomach, did a few flops as I tried to figure out my next move. Looking over my shoulder, I could see option number one: run the hell away as fast as I could. Option number two soon came into play as I glanced back to the precious brunette sitting by the window whose gaze was fixed to her lap. She looked utterly angry, as well as the hint of hurt was lurking there as well.

Downing the steaming coffee and throwing it out, I inhaled sharply before walking up to the window. Hell, I wasn't just going to walk into the store when I would just stand there like an imbussel. Lifting my hand up to the glass, I tapped against the glass, hoping that she would glance up with those beautiful, doe-brown eyes of hers.
"Elena?" My muffled voice called out.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Elena held the travel mug type thing up to her face as she was ready to take the faithful, spicy, okay not spicy but really hot, first sip. She closed her eyes and tilted the container so the liquid could float down to her mouth. As the Milo was but two centimeters away, Elena jumped the eff up as she heard the familiar deep voice say her name. "No!!" She yelled as the chair she was in begun to fall to the floor with her Milo all safe, and her? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Carefully, I watched her every move. The sudden overwhelming thought in my head, mocked me, 'Look what you did. She doesn't want to see you.'
Growling, I felt the urge to rush inside the boutique to hold her, tell her that I was so sorry. And so, I did. My feet barely grazed the ground as I rushed inside the store, stopping when I was mere feet away from her.
The lump in my throat expanded, "Elena, please, talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Elena looked up to semi eye Stefan. Her muggish thing was lying closed next to her thankfully not making a mess. She sighed and gave a nerdish look. "Stefan? I..." Elena cleared her throat and mannishly deepened her voice, very deeply, and looked down. "I didn't even see you anywhere..." She told him, lying through her teeeeeeeeeeeth.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 pm

I instantly wanted to embrace her, to wipe away the worry and anger that was surfacing. It pained me to see her in such a way.
My eyes fluttered shut for a moment before I opened them again to jump to the point, "I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. I-I felt as if something else was taking over me." My arms begged to be wrapped around her, "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Elena slowly sat up as she looked at Stefan, then at her leg. "You don't have anything to apologize for."

Elena's jeans rode up, her left leg. After her fall, looks like she unknowlingly scraped her leg. "You should, um, get out of here." She told him, pulling it back down and struuggling to stand.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Following her gaze, I could see where she was looking at. She had scraped her leg from falling before. Slight worry passed over me, "Are you alright?" Without me realizing it, I had placed my hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

"Yes." she quietly responded, gently taking his hand off her shoulder as she looking down back at her thigh. "It's just white flesh now... In a few seconds my leg is going to be kinda bloody. So you should go." she said heading in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

I could see the sudden glint in her eyes as she began to walk away. I sped to her side, not caring if all public saw me. I tapped her shoulder, "I can control myself. It was one of the main reasons I went away; for control." I would get down on my knees if it meant her forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Elena stopped, as if she did it to listen to what he said, although he was done talking. She didn't really know whether she was going to stop listening. Elena turned around and looked up into his deep and captivating eyes. "Stefan, where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

I was slightly taken aback by her abrupt question. I thought hard. Should I tell her the truth, or not? Deciding to take the long road, I said, "I was in West Virginia. I know a few vampires there and they said they would help me." I shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"Well why didn't you just tell me you were going?" She asked, suddenly remembering they weren't together. "I mean anyone. Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 pm

I shifted my gaze nervously towards the window, "Then you all would have come looking for me." I glanced towards her with a knowing look.
It was true, everyone knew that. After a while, people would start to notice that I had was 'missing'. Then the search parties would begin.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"Well Stefan, how bad could that be?" Elena asked stefan. "Knowing there are actually people out there who care about you and your safety that is.."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I swiftly looked down, the rush of guilt pouring over me. Bringing my voice down to a whisper, "I practically wrecked your life by bringing the paranormal into your life. I just wanted you to not worry about a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm

"You did NOT bring paranormal shit onto my life, okay?" She made clear. "I'm the Petrova doppleganger. Klaus would have found me either way and of it weren't for you bringing supernaturals into my life..I would never have known John was my father and he wouldn't have saved me and I would be dead." She continued. "Stefan, you saved me."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Thinking about what she said, I could only numbly nod in agreement, "I was only part of the equation, my dear." I brushed my finger against her wrist, almost naturally.

Last edited by Stefan Salvatore on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 pm

"What are you taalking about?" She asked. Elena knew it was too good to be true, when he had brushed his finger on her wrist she had some hope...but it was only a matter of seconds before it was ruined by something else. Like always.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I tilted my head to the side, not knowing if she was playing a joke or what.
"Just forget it." My feet began to shuffle towards the door, not wanting to start a world war.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Elena caught up with Stefan and gently gripped Stefan's wrist. "Seriously, what?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm

I sighed, knowing that she could not see what I was trying to say, "I was not the only person who helped you through everything," I momentarily bit my lip before continuing, "There was Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, and I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't returned to Mystic Falls, Damon would be in my shoes, the love for you ever so strong." My gaze grew saddened as I looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]   Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Honest Lies [Elena/Stefan]
Page 1 of 1