Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nInside the forest (open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aInside the forest (open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Inside the forest (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

i know I shouldn't but I didn't ask to be involved, things just happen and I know trust me I'm not that kind of person she say down the sure bond? So I have to be sired to klaus or else your brother will kill me?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

I shake my head. He'll try to kill you. Casper is sired to Klaus, which means he has to obey his every command. Klaus has ordered Cass to kill any disloyal hybrids, and you are disloyal. Therefore, Casper feels the need to kill you in your presence, but I doubt that he will go out of his way to kill you. However, Klaus may order him to go after you once he figures out that you refused to submit to him. I get up and grab a glass of Jack before sitting down. I'd offer you a glass, but right now I need you sober; plus I don't exactly encourage underage drinking.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 pm

i didn't refuse I was told to leave before I could speak a word, what do u think I would have said? Sure take me to klaus let me get sired and kill, cause that's all I ever wanted to do she looked at him when he got his liquor im almost 18 I'm not 12 she said, she had drank before but not over doing herself by getting drunk
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 pm

I sigh. I know that, Alex. Klaus doesn't care. You're not under his power, and he doesn't like it. I'm surprised she hasn't asked why I'm not under his power. I take a swallow of my drink. I know how old you are, Alex. You're 18, not 21. If you insist, the bar's open for you. I gesture towards my bar of various liquors and beers.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

i just…I just I know he doesn't care, it's klaus! I've heard enough about him she got up and headed towards the liquor but just stood by it so why are you under his power? she asked him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

She read my mind. I broke free of the sire bond. It's an extremely painful process, but it's worth it. I had to turn 100 times to break the bond. Most hybrids don't have the discipline to complete the process, but I'm a marine and a navy seal, so I guess I'm not most. I motion towards the liquor Go ahead, Alex, it's fine. You're going to live forever anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 am

She looked at him then poured herself some, why do u think I don't want to be sired, I've had to turn so many times then I turned into a hybrid, and I thought all of that was over she took a sip besides if I had a choice to be at Chicago I would go, reason being, to avoid all of these sure bonds and crap here in mystic falls with klaus
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 am

I shake my head. What's holding you back from leaving? You're not sired to Klaus. You could get away from all of this.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm

She scoffed i wish it were that easy she took another sip i can't just get up and leave, what I'm I going to do over there? Tyler is the only family I have left,and I won't leave him, I can't
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

I nod. I understand that. I have my brothers; but one is on a Klaus induced psychotic rampage, and the other hates me for joining the military. The only real family I have is my girlfriend, Kendall. You and Tyler should both get out of here if you ask me. Tyler needs to get out of here. There's nothing more he can do. He needs to take you and Caroline and get out of here before it gets uglier. I take a long swallow of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Alex understood but somehow it felt wrong and go where? I've heard about all the stories of alot of people running from klaus, I'm not going to run for the next I don't know how many years. I can't do that. And I'm not going to be sired to klaus, there just gonna have to kill me first, from what I heard, I'm just gonna stay hidden Alex knew that probably wasn't going to work but it was worth a try
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 pm

I stand up. Well, I'll help you however I can. You're welcome to stay here for as long as you like. For now, I'm going to sleep. You're welcome to have anything out of the fridge, or the bar. Good night, Alex. With that, I leave and lock myself in my room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

I awaken in the forest, naked trembling....i can taste the blood still lingering in my mouth on my hands... I am extremely weak from the change can barely move "GOD DAMN YOU KLAUS" I scream, because of him I...i killed a hunter, now i will be tormented till I take my own life, it is all my fault i...i can't break the sire bond. Soon i hear something and Naya comes in with her wolf speed and stops before me and kneels down. "Stop get away from me please, I ...i can't bare to see the look on your face" I say as i cry, i cannot use my hybrid powers at the moment but if i could i'd run and not stop keep running for miles
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Alex watched him leave and she just looked around she took another sip and saw a picture of Lucas and his brothers, that must've been a while ago, they looked happy then she found what looked like a journal she didn't want to read it but she couldn't help it. She just looked through it and saw a entry, she didn't know who's journal for was but she read through it. It was about her parents, she finally found out and gets starting forming in her eyes as she took a step back
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

OOC: What happened to her parents? I can have Lucas know about it if you like.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

OOC: Well her parents got killed by an unexpected person, her mother was a vampire and her father was a hybrid, they lived for a long time and there hearts were pulled out she found them when she got home and they were murdered, she was still a werewolf at that time and she was sobbing next to them when she heard someone in the house, she shot up looked around, but she was about to take one step when she blacked out, the next time she woke up she was a hybrid, it was the same person who killed her parents she knew it
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 pm

I stay back as not to alert him..."Cass... look you didn't know what you were doing ok i know as well as anyone that the wolf is uncontrollable look i don't know what will happen of Noah but look your gonna be ok" I say getting closer to him, tears still in my eyes, i hated him for what happened but I pitied him at the same time, we were not like vampires when the wolf kills it leaves us with great regret we wish it wasn't so violent and viscous but that's what it was.
I kneel down and hug him, and he was trembling in my arms. "It will be ok, Cass it will be ok just believe that" I remain with him in that spot for hours just holding him, if Noah was truly dead then Casper would try to kill himself or get himself killed.

I grab my phone as Xavier was calling and I hope he found a way to help Noah. "Yes Xavier............WHAT....O MY GOODNESS THANK GOD" I say as i hold Casper tighter...."Noah is alive, Xavier managed to rescue him" I say happily but he doesn't move or seem the slightest bit phased, he is still trembling and afraid, what is wrong with him... I have to call Lucas, so i grab my phone and call Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 pm

OOC: Can Casper have been working with Klaus with the death of her parents as her father was clearly unsired, but Klaus clearly decided to turn her as she is a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm

I was just falling asleep when my phone started to ring. I look at the ID, Naya. Naya, it's late. What's the matter? This better be important.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 pm

OOC: Yea u can Casper
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 pm

"Its Casper, he he's in a catatonic state, we...we were trying to help him break the Sir bond..and he...he turned once and Noah was there tried to help him turn and i guess he was trying to prevent him from escaping and Casper killed him as the wolf now, we are in the forest and he he is just lost i can't explain it i think the guilt is eating him up, Xavier managed to save him but even that is not taking him out of it."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm not surprised. I told him to go straight home. I'll be right there. I hang up and run downstairs. Alex, I have to go help Casper. You should stay here, he's in a dangerous state. I grab my jacket and some wolfsbane.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

I wait till I see Lucas still holding onto Casper trying to cover him up.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:26 pm

"N...Naya it doesn't matter...if...he..he..he is still alive i ...i still killed him, k can't break the bond, you shouldn't have called lucas i'll just have to live with it" I say scared i hated killing it wasn't me, the violence the power was intoxicating and easy as the wolf you were lost and couldn't control yourself. This is why i was grateful to Klaus he gave me some type of control even though i have done some horrible things in his name, because of him. I remember Alexa, that is probably why im so nice to her to make up for what happened that day, i am so sorry but i had my orders its like a general private relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Without waiting for Alex to answer I sprint off into the woods and follow the scent of my brother. I stop once I reach them. I sigh and kneel down next to Casper. Casper, look at me. It's okay. It was an accident. You didn't mean to. I'm going to help you break this bond. Okay, we'll do this on your terms, but you have to let me help you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the forest (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2