Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Inside the forest (open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Inside the forest (open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Inside the forest (open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nInside the forest (open) Liz_zpse62da61aInside the forest (open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Inside the forest (open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Inside the forest (open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Inside the forest (open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Inside the forest (open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Inside the forest (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Inside the forest (open) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Alex walked into the forest, she felt exhausted, she knew some secrets now but she still wanted to know who murdered her parents, she knew it was an original.voices were playing in her head and she couldn't take it anymore, she had seen someone walking through the forest, he had a sheriff suit on and she lost control, as she went up to him, he looked innocent but she couldn't take it. She bite him and bleed him dry. She sat on a rock afterwards next to the dead body. "What the hell did I do?" She asked herself
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 pm

I look up from my place on a rock to see a girl sit down. She smells like a hybrid, but evidently she's to preoccupied to notice me. I don't want to creep on her. I'd say that you made a mistake. I don't mean to startle you. I come here to think most nights. I can leave, if you like? I'm hoping that she won't want me to go. I could use the company.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm

She heard someone and was almost startled, but she turned to see a boy, she figured he was a hybrid, somehow she instantly knows what people are "I know if was a mistake, I didn't mean to. I lose control" she trailed off as she finished "But no, it's ok, I kind of need the company" She slightly smiled
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I feel a twinge of pity for the girl-I feel her pain. then I'll make myself comfortable. I take a seat next to her and extend my hand. I'm Lucas, Lucas Reid. You go to Mystic Falls High, right? I'm a football conditioning coach there. I just graduated from Penn Sate, so now I'm filling my time-after all I only have an eternity to kill. Um, you're probably, what, 17 or 18? I'm sorry I'm 26, if you feel uncomfortable, I'll leave-no hard feelings. this is awkward. I don't want her to think I'm a pedophile, but i'd be lying if I said that I have no interest in her. She looks older for her age, and more mature.

OOC: I'll reply again in the morning-my Internet is shutting down
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am

"I'm Alexandra, Alexandra Lockwood" she said as she shook his hand, Alex never really felt uncomfortable with him being there "Yea, I go to Mystic Falls High" She said, she was surprised that he knew some things about her "Is there a biography reading about me on my forehead or something" She joked, she gave out a chuckle, she hasn't laughed in so long, she almost forgot how it felt like. "and how do you know those things about me?" She asked curiously not wanting to sound rude
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 am

"Because my dear brother lucas here likes to keep an eye on pretty young girls like yourself at the highschool...but im Casper Creed the younger more charismatic Ried hybrid. I say as I grasp here hand and turn on the charm Lucas was a good guy and thats what I love about him but he's the safe type a talker he'llbe this girls bestfriend. Me on the other hand am different I'm the middle sibling but I am not burdened like Lucas seems to be.
"Your related to Tyler me and him use to have some wild times when i was first turned hes a alpha kinda showed me the hybrid ropes..... please tell me your sired to klaus i kinda have to ask" it was one of the things Klaus asked us to do find which hybrids are still loyal.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 am

Alex looked up at the stranger, she couldn't tell how they were both related but they were somehow, "Yea I'm Tyler's cousin, I just moved here from Chicago not to long ago" she was relieved that someone finally knew Tyler but she kept getting confused when he talk about being sites to Klaus "Sired? I just moved here from Chicago a week ago " She would have lied but she couldn't "No, I'm not sired, but it might e him"
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 am

"I am his half brother hence why i have blonde hair courtesy of my mom, but your not sired well at least you don't know if you are, when were you turned" I ask her, I need her to be sired or else i'll have the urge to obey Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Come on Casper. Control yourself. Cass, breathe. Control yourself. Just breathe. I turn to Alex. Alex, you should run. You should run as fast as you can and lock yourself in your room. I slip her my number. Call me when you're safe, and I'll let you know when Casper has contained himself. Please, go now. I can only calm him down so much. Go, Alex, you need to get as far away from here as you can. I turn to Casper. Focus on me, Casper. Look at my face, as hard as it is to look at. Focus on my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

"I can control myself Lucas, its just not easy she doesn't have to run come on i just have to ask.., i won't kill her Lucas, God just because im sired you treat me like some threat" I say slightly aggravated
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Has he forgotten how he shoved a table leg through my stomach? Control? Casper, you're barely managing control. Just yesterday you shoved a table leg through my gut, and you're telling me that you know what control is? Don't be hot-headed, Cass. You know what the answer is. You know that she isn't. Don't lie to yourself. God he's resembling his bastard father more and more every moment.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I calm down my eyes settle as i stare at Lucas, God stuck on his high horse just had to be right we just met and he's already being big brother. "Like i said i know what im doing, i know i shoved a table leg through your gut but it could have been your heart but I resisted, don't treat me like Johnathan im well aware that my loyalties are compromised but im working on it. Don't be hot-headed i have ORDERS TO KILL ANYONE AGAINST KLAUS DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW IT IS TO BE SIRED, I CAN'T EVEN TRUST MYSELF" I say as i blur and shatter a tree gripping a piece of wood..... "You see if we were normal vampires wood would kill us but it doesn't we are killing machines better then them, this power is intoxicating and its because of Klaus we have it so you see what goes through my head dear brother, i hate his guts but i admire him at the same time..." I say as I run the piece of wood through my heart causing me immense pain but driving away the urge to kill my brother and the Lockwood girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

I smirk at his behavior, way to prove my point baby brother. I understand how how hard it is, Cass. That's why you need to be more careful instead of exposing yourself to other hybrids. You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting others. Don't try to be a martyr, Casper. You and I both know that you're struggling-so let me help you. You need to be exposed to other hybrids more slowly. If you'd just listen to me, I can take you to my cellar and we can break the bond. But if you'd rather struggle and risk hurting others, fine. Have at it, Casper. He needs to just listen to me. I can help him if he'd just listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Alex soon got to the town, she was near the grill when she called Lucas, she was confused "come on pick up" she said as it kept ringing, she was walking back and forth, it had to be him, she needed answers
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Before Casper could retort my phone rang, I shot him a pointed look before answering. Alex, are you alright? I turn back around to look for Casper but he's gone. All that's left is a note from some guy named Noah, saying he took Casper. I'll save his ass later, right now I've got to focus on Alex. Casper's been captured, which means he's not a threat. You're safe now, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Alex was still a little startled "what the hell was that?! Why was he saying I had to be sired, and asked when I turned? Lucas what's going on?" she asked "am I in danger now?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I shake my head. No, Alex you're fine. Casper's sired to Klaus-he has to do everything Klaus tells him to do. Klaus has told him to kill all unsired hybrids-meaning you. Casper didn't know that you weren't sired. He came here to find me, not to hurt you. You're not in danger as long as you stay away from Klaus' hybrids, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Alex was a bit relieved but she still knew she was going to be in danger once he finds out, but she snapped "Wait was it him? Did he he kill them?" She was starting to believe he did since he was sired to klaus, instead of her being in fear anger started arising
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 pm

What is she talking about? Kill who, Kendall? I don't know who you're talking about? Listen where are you? I'll come and we can talk about this face to face. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm

She looked around "I'm in front of the grill" She was still pacing back and forth, so many questions filled her in her head
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

I'll be there in a minute. I get in my car and within minutes am outside of the grill. I honk and motion for her to get in the car. It's better to talk about this somewhere a hundred percent safe, like my own house.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Alex waited for him there and she soon saw a car near the place and as it honked she walked towards the car and saw it was Lucas, she opened the door and took a seat in the passenger seat
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 pm

I put the car in reverse and start driving to my house. I want you to know that I am not a threat to you by any means. I am not going to hurt you. I'm going to keep you safe, Alex. I won't let anything happen to you.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 pm

i knw u won't, after u saved my ass They soon arrived at the house and they both got down your basically the only friend I have and I've been here for what a week
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I offer a tight smile and open the door before throwing my jacket on the couch and taking a seat. You shouldn't be involved in this. This isn't your fight. In a totally non-threatening rapist way, how would you feel about staying here for a while. I know you're in high school, and I'm 26, but I have a girlfriend, so I promise that I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not a pedophile. I want to protect you from the damage that Casper can do. My brothers are dangerous. Jon is harmless; he won't hurt anyone. But Casper, Casper will kill you under the sire bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest (open)   Inside the forest (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the forest (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next