Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Liz_zpse62da61aMeetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Empty
PostSubject: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:57 pm

I take a seat on my father's headstone and wait. I pull out my phone and look at the time. 6:46 I left a note on the Mikaelson's door for Rebekah since I couldn't find her number anywhere. I need to talk to her. She's making a huge mistake by joining Team Stefan. (It's amazing what you hear at a bar). He's going to use the cure for his own purposes, making Elena human again. It's not going to be theirs to do what they choose with, it's going to be whatever Stefan wants. I don't know why I still care. She probably doesn't remember me. No one believes me. No one knows about the curse on my family. The one that makes me repeat my life over and over again. Whenever I die, I wake up again, but with no friends and no family. The curse is broken now that I'm a hybrid. I'll never die unless someone stakes me. I check my watch. 6:49 I wonder if Rebekah remembers me. If she remembers what I thought was love. That was over a 100 years ago. She never told me that she didn't love me; she just disappeared one day with Niklaus. I miss her. After Katerina, she is the only woman that I have ever loved. She was my best friend. Even if she doesn't recognize me, I'd gladly spend the rest of my life as her friend. Deciding not to torture myself with thoughts of hope, I take off my leather jacket, slide down onto the dirt and rest my head against my father's head stone, waiting, hoping, that she'll come.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 am

(No offense, but you do know Klaus knew no human Petrova doppelgänger to make hybrids a year ago? I tried having one but they made me change it.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

I know that. Lucas was turned into a hybrid three weeks ago. I got the reincarnation curse cleared by admin.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

When I got home I found a note on the front door addressed to me. I read it quickly as I walked into the house. Who the hell is this person? So help me god if this is one of Eragon’s tricks. I put my purse down and grabbed my cell phone and slipped it into the front pocket of my jeans. I left a not for Ravyn telling her where I’d be and if I didn’t come home or contact her. That I was probably in some sort of trouble and she should get Elijah and look for me. I left the house and made my way to the Cemetery. I got there at 6:55 and headed to the meeting place. When I got there I saw someone sitting on the ground with his head resting on a head stone. “You must be the one that left the note.” I said in a steely tone.

OOC: You guys do realize you shouldn’t be doing this in a thread right. You should have just pm’d each other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

OOC: I realize, I apologize I forget sometimes.

BIC: I open my eyes and stand at the familiar voice of none other than Rebekah Mikaelson. I smile. I'm Lucas, Lucas Reid. I frown when I see no signs of recognition in her face. You don't remember me, do you? I promise you that I'm not here to hurt you. You don't know me, but you did once, and I'd say that you liked me, quite a bit. I understand that you don't trust me, nor do you have any reason to believe me. You never were one to trust people easily. I'm sorry. Honestly, I just arrived to this town three weeks ago. Your brother, Niklaus turned me into a hybrid. I have no ulterior motive for meeting you here. I'm not here for revenge. I sit down on my father's head stone. I keep my hands visible, trying to let her know that I'm not a threat. I realize that this is all hard for you to believe. But if you'll kindly remove the stake from your belt, I'll tell you everything you want to know. If you like, we can go somewhere else and talk, the grill or whatever you please. I know that a cemetery isn't exactly the most classy place. But it's the only place I feel at home. I motion to the headstone. This is where all of my family's been for the last 500 years or so. It's the only permanent thing I have in my life.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to further explain things)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 pm

OOC: It's alright you're still new so it's all good trust me i've been here awhile and I still forget stuff, lol.

BIC: When he stood up, he looked disappointed for some reason. I didn't know why because I didn't know him. "I don't know you." I stated bluntly. What is it with people popping out of the woodwork saying that they know me? He can promise all he wants, I don't trust him and I kept my guard up. "You're not the first person to tell me that I know them, when I don't remember them. So it's not all that strange." First Eragon now this Lucas guy, Klaus really needs to stop screwing with my head. "You're one of my brother's hybrids, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

I put my hands up in surrender. They're so many things I want to say right now, but I don't want to overwhelm her. I sigh. I don't want anything from you, Rebekah. I'm not under Niklaus' power. I am sired, but Tyler Lockwood is helping me break it. I've been resisting your brother, plus he's been a little busy from what I've heard. Something about a cure for some girl named Elena? If you ask me, I'd say all this trouble over one girl seems silly. Listen, I've heard that you've joined Team Stefan. I just want to warn you, Rebekah. I know that you don't know me, and you have no reason to trust or listen to me, but I sigh. She's not going to listen to me. You can't trust Stefan. I know that you like him; that you've liked him since your little thing in the 20's that Klaus made him forget. Klaus probably compelled you to forget me; so believe me, I know how it feels to have someone you love taken from you. Shoot. Did I seriously just say that? She can't know that I love her. I'll just keep talking like it didn't happen. I'm sorry. I know that I have no right to tell you anything. You don't know me, but I know you. And i care about you Rebekah. If you trust Stefan, he's going to use you to get the cure, and then he'll do what he wants with it. It won't be yours to hold over your brother's head. It'll be Stefan's. He'll use you, and I don't want that to happen. I swear, I mean you no harm. Please, just-try to believe me. Please. If you just give me a chance, I'll explain everything. I'll explain who I am, I'll tell you our story. I'll tell you everything you want to know, under your conditions. We can do this your way. You're in control, Rebekah. I shake my head. God I hope she'll at least try to listen to me. Or better yet invite me to sit down somewhere where we can have a normal conversation. She has to listen to me. She has to. I'll help her get the cure myself if that's what it takes.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Again, adding more information)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

I just raised an eyebrow at him when he said that he he knows how it feels to lose someone you love. "I'm not on team Stefan. I have my own reason for the cure. Plus if he finds it first all I have to do is take it from him. His means for the cure are the same as Klaus's." I looked at him squarely. My business with Stefan is none of his business. "Just because you swear that you mean me no harm doesn't mean I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 pm

This is harder than I expected, but then again, Rebekah's never been predictable. Alright, fine. And again, you're right Rebekah. You don't have to believe me. You don't have to do anything. I stand and pull on my jacket. You don't have to like me. You don't have to trust me. I take a deep breath. At this point I leave my face expressionless. Obviously you don't want my help with the cure. That's fine. I understand that you don't trust me Rebekah. It took me nearly a year to convince you to trust me the last time we saw each other. But I'm persistent Rebekah. I will fight for your trust. All I'm saying is that I'm offering you a chance to remember what Klaus made you forget. I think you deserve to know. I walk over to my car parked in the grass and open the door. It's your choice. You can either get in the car and take a chance, or you can go home and always wonder about the guy who had the nerve to invite you to a cemetery. It's your choice, Rebekah; it always has been. God, will she please just get in the car? Hell, I'll let her drive.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

I have to give him one thing. He's persistant as hell. I watched him hold open his car door. I should probably just go home and forget him. But something in the back of my mind, told me that I needed to find out what was going on. I let out a deep breath and walked over to him. I looked at him squarely. "I want to know what's going on and that's it." I said firmly before I got into his car. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Once she's inside the car and out of view I smile before getting in the car. At least she's giving me a chance. I start the car and look at her. You tell me where you want to go. The Grill, my house, your house wherever. You're in control Rebekah. I'll tell you what you want to know. I'm pretty sure I have old black and white pictures of us in my house, maybe that'll be proof enough that you know, or knew me. If you don't want to go in my house that's fine, I can run in, grab the pictures and we can go wherever you want. I turn my head to face the windshield and wait for a response. This certainly is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm

He gave me options which was very different from Eragon who tried to boss me around. "The grill is boring, and I'd rather not take someone who is trying to get rid of the sire bond to my brother, home. Your place with be fine." As long as he didn't try anything funny, I won't have to kill him. I sat patiently as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Once we get to my house I get out of the car, hybrid speed over and open her car door before going to open the front door of my house. I motion for her to make herself comfortable on the couch as I start rummaging through my cabinets for some pictures. We met in the late 1800’s at a party in Virginia. You didn’t tell me much about your brother; you told me that he was on business. At first, like you’re doing now, you dismissed my advances. You were the first woman that I took interest in after my wife died. You told me that I had to be drunk to be talking to you. I laugh. I must’ve been a little drunk to have had the guts to talk to her. Once you realized that I wasn’t going to leave you alone, you permitted me to take you on a date the next night. I took you to the Restaurant Royale. We connected over our mutual loss of family. I find the pictures and take a seat on the couch. I'll hold onto them for now. We stayed in Virginia together for months, and we fell in love. I remember, one day, we were sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace and I told you that I loved you, and you told me that you loved me. I never understood how someone as beautiful and perfect as you could have ever loved me, but believe it or not you did. You kept me grounded, and I showed you how to love life again. We spent another month or two together. We were happy. I was going to propose. I sigh and prepare for the hard part. Then one day, I came home from work, and I found a note on the bed from your brother. It said that I should never try to find or contact you, that by the time I found the note you would have forgotten me. I spent the next 40 years of my life searching for you until my death. I’ve been cursed since I was born. I am reincarnated every time I die. The curse is broken now that your brother’s made me immortal. I understand that it's a lot to take in. I get that you don’t believe me, but I have these pictures here. I hand her a few candid photos of us at a party, smiling and laughing; looking happy and in love.

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

I stepped out of the car after he opened it for me. Once I was out I closed the door since he was opening up the front door to his house. I entered the house without hiting that stupid barrier, so I knew that a human didn't own the house. I took a seat on the couch as I listened to him rummaging through some cabinets. I started tapping my foot on the floor because I was getting impatient. Patience is definately not one of my strong suits. He finally started talking as he looked for the pictures he was telling me about. What he described did sound like something I'd do. But anyone could make up a story like this especially since a lot of vampires and other supernaturals have heard stories about me. Finally he took a seat next to me and he had a stack of photos in his hand. I listened some more and kept all emotion from my face. Why would I love a werewolf? I didn't believe what he was saying up until he handed me a few pictures. I slowly looked at the photos in my and and it was like my brain was misfiring comands. It was a masquerade party, but we were holding our masks. I looked happier then I had in a long time, in the photos. Looks like Klaus screwed up my life even more before I met Stefan. I cleared my throat as I continued looking at the photos. "I remember this party, but you weren't there." Why must my already complicated life get more freaking complicated?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 am

I frown. I wasn't expecting her to remember the party at all. Well I don't have an explanation for you remembering the party but not that we went together. We'd been seeing each other for a month before that party. I can promise it's not photoshopped, I'm over 400 years old, cell phones are the extent of my technological knowledge." We remain silent for a few minutes as she scrutinizes the photos. Rebekah? My voice comes out stronger than how I'm feeling. She hasn't spoken in a few minutes and that's never a good sign. All I want to do is kiss her. Maybe she'll remember everything with a kiss. God that sounds like something from a fairy tale, but who knows, Rebekah's always had a soft spot for them. Rebekah. I say her name again, almost a whisper this time. I know that this is a lot to take in, I'd apologize again, but you don't want my pity. You never have. Those pictures are all the proof I can offer you. I've spent the last 200 years of my life trying to find you again in between deaths, but now it's all worth it because I've found you. Whether you choose to give me a chance or not, I will forever value the fact that I got the chance to see you again. Rebekah, I want nothing more than to start again where we left off, but it's been 200 years, and obviously a lot's changed. You don't remember me. If you'll give me a chance, I promise to make every moment count. If all I'll get is friendship, I'll take it, because every moment with you is worth a 100 years. I know it sounds intense, but Rebekah- you deserve to be treated like you're the only woman in the world. I'll wait for you, as long as it takes. I want nothing more than to take her into my arms and hold her; to kill Klaus for the pain he's caused her; for the pain he's caused me by taking the woman I love away from me for two hundred damned years. I search her eyes, silently pleading her to say something, to do something.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:11 pm

(CLOSED DUE TO APP ERROR.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)    Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetings (Lucas and possibly Rebekah)
Page 1 of 1