Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

This was once home(Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

This was once home(Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b This was once home(Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThis was once home(Open) Liz_zpse62da61aThis was once home(Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

This was once home(Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
This was once home(Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

This was once home(Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This was once home(Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

This was once home(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

This was once home(Open) Empty
PostSubject: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

I stood in the middle of the forest just listening to the sounds around me. I watched everything like it was an experiement, trying not to miss a single detail. Everything here was so familiar and so different. It felt like home, it smelled like home, it reminded me of home, but it wasn't. This wasn't home anymore, it was a battleground, a place of bloodshed, there was nothing familiar about it anymore. I took a step forward and heard the crunching of leaves beneath my feet. Will this place ever feel like it once did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 am

I walked through the forest, trying to let go of my worries. The fresh air was wonderful, even though I have no use for it. I sensed a presence that was all too familiar. It was Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah's brother. Even though Rebekah is my mother, and Elijah and the others are apart of my family, Rebekah told to stay away from them. I never knew why she told me to stay away from them. I could somewhat understand why she wouldn't want me near Klaus and Kol, but Elijah too? Elijah is a sophisticated gentleman just like me. However, that newborn of Kol's is a complete dimwit. He attacked two powerful Vampires in a public residence. I bet Elijah scolded him for that, or does Elijah even know what Galvin did? I stepped closer to him calmly, letting him know I am no threat. "Hello Elijah. I'm not sure if you know me, but I am Justin Marxon - Rebekah's son. Today is such a wonderful day. The fresh air is exquisite and the wildlife seem to busy this morning," I said, hearing birds chirp in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I could feel a prescene around me as I walked through the forest. I turned when the voice spoke and had no idea who the boy was. "Yes well the day is wonderful but I am not sure I know who you are." I told him. What did he mean by Rebecca's son? My sister has much to explaining to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

I smiled and said to Elijah, "Forgive my affrontry. Rebekah turned me nine hundred years ago and she took care of me as her son, so she is considered to be my mother," I explained politely. "Rebekah has been so nice to me. She does have a temper I admit, but she is always sweet and kind around me, and I can never forget her generosity. She saved my life, and that's why she turned me, even though my Transition was rather gruesome." I said, continuing on with how Rebekah saved me. "Did she tell you that Esther tried to kill me not too long ago?" I asked curiously, looking at Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 pm

"I do not know of my sisters personal life and I've barely spoken to my mother these past few months. I tend to stay away from my family's personal lives." I told him. It didn't surprise me of Rebekah's affection for him because she did have a soft side and only used it around those she truly cared for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am

I nodded at Elijah and said, "Most vampires hide from their own personality. I did that once, but I found myself again. So, how are you this fine morning, if you don't mind me asking," I said politely. There is one thing that Rebekah noticed about me throughout the years of being with her. She said I was just like Elijah. In a way, it is true. I keep promises unless someone turns away from me, and I am very polite, unless someone disgraces me. I only show respect to the people who give me respect back, which is what Rebekah does. I noticed Klaus is rather rude when ever he is angry, but some times he can also be rather sociable. I never talked to Kol, however. "Hearing the wildlife and feeling the slight breeze reminds me of the time when I was Human. I would always hunt for food out in the wilderness for my sick mother and father. I had never gotten the sickness, but the rest of my family did." I said, biting my lip, then chuckled. "Sorry for going out of topic. It just brought back memories that I thought were long lost. I'm glad to know they aren't."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm

"No need for apoligizes, I often feel quite the same. And I am well thank you, how are you?" I asked him. Justin threw me off guard, I thought he was going to be rude or snarky like my sister but he turned out to be quite the opposite. I am have to say I am truly impressed. Hopefully he has no baggae I will get dragged down with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 am

I smiled at Elijah and said, "I am well also, and your welcome. I must say, Rebekah was right about you. You are kind and from what I can tell, you seem like the man who keeps promises. Rebekah has told me that you are more sophisticated than Klaus. From what about him, he's the complete opposite of you, as for Kol, I have never met him, but I do recall Finn. I just don't understand why he would want to kill the kind he is. It disturbed me a little, I must admit," I said, shaking my head slightly. I just hope that Alaric person doesn't come out of no where and attack us.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 pm

"I have always been quite the opposite of all my siblings and Rebekah, well shes Rebekah." I said. I always thought of myself and the most normal one. Minus the fact of being a Original vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This was once home(Open)   This was once home(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This was once home(Open)
Page 1 of 1