Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Staff_zps08fc6213

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Liz_zpse62da61aBad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Empty
PostSubject: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Ever since James had been a Vampire, he couldn't do anything he could have done as a human; Ray was running a muck through random towns, ripping people apart, and Damon had flipped his switch, it was just complete madness in Mystic Falls. Not to mention the originals were now running things their way, which made it so much harder to remain hidden from those who believed him to be dead.

But Ravyn had brought him into the confines of the Salvatore house until he could handle being a Vampire on his own. Which, it wasn't all bad - Damon would sometimes bring girls back to the house to have a sexy dance party and such, which was quite fun. He'd only ran into Elizabeth once or twice, not very much to say to her; their conversations usually were normal hellos and goodbyes before someone would interrupt them.

Shortly after having a little drink down in the basement, James made his way up to the living room and threw himself in front of the fireplace: which was blazing away the wood that sat inside it's warm blanket. Beside him, he brought a glass with blood up from the freezer, just in case he had gotten a little thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I had just gotten in from my surprise visit to the Mikealson Mansion. i couldnt believe I was working with Klaus and working against him at the same time. I hung my coat up in the coat closet and walked into the kitchen. I have been trying to help myself by cutting back.

I couldnt sense Stefan or Damon, just James. I felt bad. Our conversations were only hello's and goodbye's, and I was supposedly a people person.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Hello, James. How are you?" I said hoping that he couldnt detect the fear in my voice.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Out of normal earshot, his hearing could faintly pick up footsteps coming from outside the door, he was a tad curious as to who it could be; but his answer came at the very feminine voice of Elizabeth. His right hand reached out to grab ahold of the clear glass which held the blood, and looked over to her.

"I am doing quite good - you know, as good as I can be for being a -" He paused momentarily to take a drink of the blood before swirling it around inside the glass. "Vampire." His sight lifted and centered itself on Elizabeth. (it had been on the fire before) He had never enjoyed being a Vampire - no, being human was better any time of the day: no cravings for blood, no lapis lazuli rings, nothing of the sort. Well, except a witch girlfriend that he had abandoned the night he turned. "What about you - how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:28 pm

I picked up one of the old family diaries from the table and flipped it to a random page. I wasnt paying attention to the words. I hated being condoned to the inside of the house during the day. "Ehh- Im surrvivng. Thanks." I looked to the dark windows. i knew the sun would come up in an hour or two.

"Any news where Rayvn is at?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:38 pm

James' sight shifted slightly at her lean, his curiousness was soon faltered as he noticed it was a book - a diary, perhaps. One of Stefan's? He had never really gotten to know the guy all that well, besides the few drinking games they played together while he was still human. He continued, absentmindedly, swirling the silky red liquid around the walls of the clear container he held in his hand. "That is good - I've heard stories, mostly by Damon, about new vampires going all ripper. So I'd say you are doing well" He told her, as kindly as he could while raising the glass to his lips; but lowering it at the topic of Ravyn.

"No - I haven't heard anything new about her disappearance except for those news stories that keep playing on the television. I would have thought she would be back in Mystic Falls by now - but it doesn't look like that will happen any time soon, the rate she is going"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

"The last thing I need to be is a ripper." I said flipping through the diary. I couldnt help but notice how still it was outside. "Id help find her if I could but we can only go so far." I said. I couldnt help but feel sorry for him.

I noticed a white light on the ground coimng out of the wingow. I knew then it was a full moon. I didnt think there was anything to be afraid of. We are on the inside. "Well it looks like we are going to survive our first full moon with out any wolves to be worries about."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

James took a slight gulp of the blood that had been residing in the glass, almost instantly feeling a wave of relief wash over him while his thirst was getting quenched. He blinked, allowing his eyes to remain closed for a few seconds. "I agree - rippers are horrible. I've never met one; but I've heard stories about Stefan during those old times" He told her, unsure of what his reasonings were behind it while he opened his eyes again, and looked back to the fireplace. He had missed Ravyn - she was the only person who was really helping him through that difficult time, but knew that if he had to, he could do it himself.

He turned his attention outside the window to where Eli had been watching, and he nodded to her statement. "yeah, that's true. But watch - now that you jinxed it we will be having one show up right on the doorstep asking for free candy" He joked, swirling the liquid around again. He'd never been bitten by a werewolf before; this being his, and Eli's, first moon would be the reason.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I placed the book down getting board with it. I'll pay attention to it later. Now I just wanted to relax. "Your turning into the true Damon sucessor yourself, no?" I asked him looking at the detail in the ceiling work. It had beatuful wood in it. I loved that about the house.

"I wouldnt be truely jinxing us if I said one of us would get bit. And if i was I would be saying I would be getting a bite right here on my left arm." I said lazily pointing a finger at my arm. I knew that most of those wolves would be truning back soon.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

A small smirk filled his lips, while he took another small gulp of the blood that resided in the glass. "Damon successor, I've never been called that before; but I suppose, hanging around with him long enough, a few of his.... 'attributes' do rub off on me" He said, looking back to Eli from the fireplace, setting the glass down on the side table next to the sofa. This had, it appeared, to be longest conversation the two of them had had. Well, besides the one in the park, but Jordan had been there, so - in James' eyes, it didn't count.

He nodded to her, chuckling slightly; James had always had bad luck when it came to school work, or scholarships, any of it - and this time, he believed a werewolf would jump right through the window and bite him. "I'd be careful what you wish for - Eli. You wouldn't want that to come true -" He paused, as he could hear an animal outside of the house - it had heavy breathing, four legs; a wolf? No - no way would his luck be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:41 pm

I shifted to sit up straight with my feet on the ground. I giggled when he chuckled. I didnt think I could make anyone laugh, even slightly by something so dark. "I didnt say I wished for it. i just said if, by my luck, it did happen that I would be the one to get bitten and not you, because its my luck. im a klutz."

I didnt know what his ears were picking up on. But whatever it was I stopped and looked at him. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:06 pm

James' ears appeared to track whatever it was that had been outside, while able to keep his attention inside on Eli. "Well then why don't we just agree that both of us have bad luck. and just hope - that neither of us gets bit by a wolf tonight" He told her, trying to pull a smile onto his lips to mask the fact that there had been a werewolf outside, pacing around the house.

He looked over her shoulder, toward the wall as a shadow soon emerged, being cast in front of the fireplace. "It's nothing - just " But he paused, as a window could be heard breaking; or more like smashing, as the werewolf had breached the insides of the boarding house. It was a silver wolf, gray hairs mixed with the gloss as it stared them down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I thought he was making a joke. But then I heard the crash of glass. I turned around and saw the sliver fured wolf. I stood ready to fight, if need be. "James, on the wall is a sword. I want you to get it as slow as possible. No sudden movements."

OOC: Short, sorry
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:25 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it Wink

James' face almost instantly filled with nervousness as his eyes caught a glimpse of the wolf while it stood near the broken window. He had to tear his eyes away from it to get a look at the sword Eli had told him about, then he turned to face her, giving a slight nod. The growls from the werewolf could be heard throughout the house; the Salvatore's must have been out doing random shenanigans, he thought, as he rose from the chair, leaving the glass of blood on the table. He shifted his weight, and began to move over to the wall that had a sword, but because of the nervousness in his veins, his speed had worked on it's own, carrying him over to the wall to get the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

As James moved exteremly fast, the wolf was going after him. I sped in front of the wolf as it took me down. i was trying my best to keep it mouth as far away from me as possible. We were both growling like wild animals. My hand slipped and I felt jaws clamping down on my left fore arm, where I pointed to earlier. I screamed.

"James! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:24 pm

James watched cautiously, although he had been caught up in the thought of death from the werewolf that stood only a few meters away from where the two of them were standing. As soon as he reached for the hilt of the sword, the wolf pounced - moving at incredible speeds toward him; and right there, he knew he was going to die. His hand froze, just from the thought and pain that a wolf bite would cause, as his eyes followed the movements, but just barely. He was paralyzed of fear, and didn't notice Elizabeth run for the wolf and intercept the attack, getting her instead of himself. Almost as a reflex, his hand reached for the sword as he then sped toward it, grabbing it's stomach and tossing it off Elizabeth; to where it rolled along the floor before standing up on it's four legs.

"Are you o-" But he paused, his sight slowly moving to the wolf's mouth where there had been blood dripping from it's teeth. The wolf hadn't bitten him - no, he would have felt it. But that only had left Elizabeth.... Elizabeth. His mind faltered, and instead of chasing after the wolf he looked behind him to the girl who was on the floor, screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

As i felt the weight above me lift, I sat up and saw the wolf across the room, blood dripping from its mouth. I looked at it fercly and thought for it to leave, so it did. My powerhelped me for the first time, and maybe the last. I looked at my arm where I saw a bite, turning into an infection. I looked up to James, with a look of fear. I knew what was happening. I was bit by a wolf. I was a dead girl. I couldnt do anything but sit there screaming as the fire ripped through my arm.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:00 pm

James' eyes were filled with fear; fear of death, fear of losing the person that had been in the room with him. But, most of all - fear of the werewolf running away and coming back next month, or going on a killing spree throughout the town. The sound of the wolf running away was silent, except to the ears of Vampires, and his were unusually sensitive; but his eyes had never left Elizabeth who remained on the floor. Screaming was echoing throughout the house. It had taken him a few seconds to bend down to her on the floor, and reached his arm out to grab a hold of her infected one.

"Elizabeth - I'm sorry. That wolf, it was headed for me. It should have been me getting bit. You shouldn't have even been in the middle of that. What the hell were you thinking anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:17 pm

"What can i say? Salvatore means Saviour" I got up and ran up to my room for a change. I shut my door and leaned up against it. I slid down as I began to cry knowing I had a death sentence and was going to die withing the close furture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|   Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth| Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad day to be home |James . Elizabeth|
Page 1 of 1