Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Carol Lockwood Staff_zps08fc6213

Carol Lockwood Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Carol Lockwood 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCarol Lockwood Liz_zpse62da61aCarol Lockwood 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Carol Lockwood 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Carol Lockwood Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Carol Lockwood Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Carol Lockwood Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Carol Lockwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bites : 65
Awesomeness : 2

Carol Lockwood Empty
PostSubject: Carol Lockwood   Carol Lockwood EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 am

Carol Lockwood Tve17883-20100916-1927

Full Name:Carol Lockwood
Nicknames: Carol, Mrs. Lockwood, Mayor Lockwood
Job: The Town's Mayor and on the Founder's Council
Family: Richard Lockwood (Husband-Deceased), Tyler Lockwood (Son-Hybrid/alive), Mason Lockwood (Brother-In-Law -Deceased)

Character Face: Susan Walters
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Greyish Blue
Distinguishing Features: She has fierce eyes, and a charming smile.

Quirks: Likes to stick her nose in her son's business.
Likes: Life as the Mayor even though it gets hectic. Parties and looking out for her son.
Dislikes:That her son is a Hybrid. Doesn't really like Elizabeth Salvatore. Doesn't like vampires.

Biography: Carol was married to Richard Lockwood who was the Mayor of Mystic Falls. Carol ended up taking the position of Mayor when her husband was killed. Richard was effected by the Gilbert device which was only supposed to work on vampires or so they thought. He was mistaken for a vampire and locked into the basement of a building which the founders set on fire. Carol was unaware that her husband, brother-in-law, and even her son had the werewolf gene. She was distraught over her husbands death but hid her grief well.

She spent a majority of the time trusting Damon Salvatore not knowing that he was a vampire. She normally went to him when there was a vampire problem because he was from one of the founding families. She doesn't find out until much later that both Damon and Stefan are vampires.

One night when Caroline tried sneaking out of the house after sleeping with Tyler, she vervained Caroline. She let Caroline's father torture her because she was a vampire. Tyler flipped on Carol and showed her his werewolf side. This started to change her mind about the supernatural beings in Mystic Falls. She helped Tyler free Caroline. Carol begins to protect her son and Caroline since she now knew the truth about her son being one of the monsters that the founders would hunt.

She doesn't really like Elizabeth and she's iffy about Tyler hanging out with Ravyn Daniels. Doesn't really like the Original Family either but she doesn't really mind Elijah, since he seems to be a man of his word.

Personality: She's nice and knows how to have a good time. She is friendly but takes her responsibilities seriously. She is over protective when it comes to her family.

Example RP:I slammed the papers done onto my desk and rubbed my temples. The stress after Richard's death was unbelievable. How did my husband deal with being the Mayor on top of everything else? I thought to myself. I was a member of the founder's council, a parent, and now the Mayor.

I picked up the receiver to the phone. I dialed Damon's number and waited as the phone rang. After the third ring he picked up. "Damon it's Carol. The council needs more vervain and your family is the only one that has a steady supply of it." I listened as he answered me. "Thank you Damon! You can drop it off any time."

Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

Carol Lockwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carol Lockwood   Carol Lockwood EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Accepted, Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down

Carol Lockwood
Page 1 of 1