Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Staff_zps08fc6213

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Breakfast with a guest {Erin} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBreakfast with a guest {Erin} Liz_zpse62da61aBreakfast with a guest {Erin} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Breakfast with a guest {Erin}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Levi had returned to the town a month ago and has finally decided to come out of the shadows of his home. He was hungry this morning. He got in his Ford F-150 and drove down to the IHOP in town. Such a small town, but IHOP seemed to be an odd placement here. He didnt care, he wasnt paying anything but his own bill.

He pulled up into the almost empty place. He was sat at a booth by the window where he ordered a black coffe for the time being. He wanted to see if his day would get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Erin walked into the IHOP in town as she had just gotten done with her daily run with a smile on her lips. She walked in and saw it was pretty packed that morning oddly. The elderly couples had gotten done with church and were now enjoying her breakfast. She looked around to see that every booth and table were filled and she sighed.

This was until her eyes fell onto a man she thought that she recognized. Her eyes squinted a bit as if her eyes had terrible vision, but she had 20/20 vision. Her lips were trying to find the words that she wanted to say, but nothing escaped. She then looked away from the man and asked the hostess. "Hi, how long of a wait is it to be seated?" The hostess looked down and said, "About 30-45 minutes ma'am." Erin smiled at her and nodded. "I will wait then."
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Levi looked to see the church crowd come out. Had it really been a Sunday? He shook his head as he thanked his waiteress for the coffee. She was asking him what he wanted to eat, but his eyes caught the glimpse of a girl he remebered from high school. It was erin, his crush. She hasn't aged a day since he last seen her. He stood up. "Save my booth." he told the waiteress. He walked up to the hoistess. "Sorry to interupt you ma'am, but I am eating alone today. If you dont mind, this lovely lady can sit with me at my booth." he suggested, looking to Erin. "We normally dont allow this, but is it ok with you ma'am?" the hoistess asked, looking to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Erin looked at him and realized who is was instantly. It was Levi Bradshall. Her high school crush. She has not seen him since they graduated from High School and he left town. Her blue eyes met his eyes as she then smiled a bit and nodded. "I am just fine with that. Thank you." The thank you she gave was to both Levi and the hostess as she then followed Levi back to his booth. Deep in her mind she wondered if he had recognized her. Levi had gotten taller and muscular since the last time she saw the man last time, and he had gotten very attractive. Once they were at his booth, she took a seat opposite of the coffee mug and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Levi handed the Hositess a twenty, thanking her for bending the rules for him. He followed Erin to his booth where he sat at before he left, the waiteress waited on the woman. After Erin gave her her drink order, levi looked at the beautiful woman. "Im sorry, but i couldn't let such a beautiful woman have breakfast or lunch all by herself. My apologizes, Levi Bradshall. You'r Erin Lynn Smith, right? We went to Mystic falls together. Sorry to sound slightly creepy, but i wanted to do something nice today." he told her, slightly lost in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:49 pm

She looked up at him as her tea arrived. Softly she thanked the waitress as she then sipped the drink before she then smiled at him and whispered, "It is so nice to see you again Levi." Their eyes locked once more as she then slightly relaxed in the chair, thankful that this was in fact Levi and not some stranger that she agreed to enjoy breakfast with. "Thank you for inviting me to eat breakfast or lunch with you." She then sipped on her tea once more as she thought about what she should say to him. A lot was running through her mind as she was just trying to at least say something that did not seem idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Levi looked at the woman, simply ordering rasin brand. He didnt want to eat like a pig infront of Erin. He didnt mind rasin brand, but he didnt want it to look like a date. He wouldnt mind it, but he had been gone for some time now, he didnt know who was with who or what all went on. "I've been out of touch with the Falls. What can i say?" he metioned, waiting on Erins order before continuing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Erin ordered just some toast as that was all she usually hate in the morning and some afternoons. "Yes you have been out of touch the the Falls Levi. You missed some of our classmates getting married and others having kids. Let me tell you, I am not one of those people. Sorry, gosh I just ramble about some things." She wanted to smack herself across the face, but she simply took a sip of her tea and smiled a bit as she looked at Levi. They were high school sweethearts, until he moved away and Erin always wanted to know where in the world he was. She missed him for the longest time, but forced herself to move on. That was harder than it seems. Then, their food arrived and she thanked the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a guest {Erin}   Breakfast with a guest {Erin} Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with a guest {Erin}
Page 1 of 1