Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPlay Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aPlay Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Elizabeth hugged the woman after setting the basket down. They were jumping with excitment. "Erin!" she said before letting the woman go. She took a seat on the end, looking at Erin. "One, your fiance is hot. Two, is he a hunter or something? He knew what i was with out a single word." then she looked down to Soph. "Three, Yeah! You got a date that isnt that low life piece of S----Spongecake who's name starts with an S? and Four, This is for little Luka. I left one at your house for Katherine and James, Rin." she said, plaincing the 100 lbs or so basket in front of the woman. Eli looked at the smiling, cheerful children as she used her filler words.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm

She was about to reply to Erin when she hears a voice that sounds very familair. It was Elizabeth. "Omg. Elizabeth! It's been awhile. Yes, you should join us. I was just going to tell Erin that it would be great for Luka to stay with here and Nic while I got on my date with ryan tonight. What do you think I should wear? And thanks for the present for Luka. God lord what the heck did you buy?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

I laughed as I then leaned back and looked at my two greatest female friends in all of Mystic Falls. "This is going to be so much fun. The three girls once more. All of us maturing more and more." I closed my eyes a bit as I then sighed happily before I opened my eyes and smiled as I looked at the three kids before I then looked to Soph and then to Elizabeth once more. Nothing could ruin the reunion of the three of us.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

"If you still have that black little number from Senior prom. And its nothing. Just some toys, baby towels, some swim trunks, blankets, traveling bags, animals, pillows and other things with his name on them. Same goes for James and Katherine." Eli sat back, watching the babies play together. "You both have the best lives you know that? You have children, your getting married, your going on a date. You both have what I was wanting in life. Im 20 years old. No boyfriend, no plan and the only way I'll have a family is if i compell myself one at this point. How do you manage it?" she asked, dropping a hand to her thigh and looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Gently I bit down onto my bottom lip as I then said, "Well I must admit, I have been in crappy relationships before I met Nic. First I was with Sergiy and we all see how that went. Using me to piss off Soph here, little did he know that now her and I are great friends.Then that I do not know what to call if with Stefan. We never dated. Then Luke and we rushed it way to fast, but now I am with Nic. I learned from my past and now I am happy in the present. Do not worry Lizzie Bear. Something good will happen to you soon."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"And when we are all in our 50s and 60s, you two will be seeing your children having children and having the best lives ever while I'll look like this, envious of every child bearing woman. Im not even who i thought I was all my life and now......Who's who again?" she said, trying to tell Luka and James apart.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Laughing I bit I then placed one hand onto Katherine's hand and then the other and Jame's head. "These are my twin angels. James Castiel and Katherine Sarah Sparks." Then I leaned down and kissed each of their heads. Katherine laughing, giggling even as James simply just stayed still, but slightly smiled up at his mom.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Eli gently took James and sat him on her lap. Her hair had fallen out of her pontail. He began to grab handfulls of her hair. It didnt hurt at all, but it was a still a shock, untill he slowly began to pull it. [color=violet}ow, Ow, ok, Ow"[/color] she said, trying to take the hair back, but she didnt want to break the poor kids hand on accident.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm

I placed a hand onto his back and said, "Son, please let her go." James looked at her and then nodded his head a me as he smiled and let go of Liz's hair. "Be good to your Auntie Lizzie." I said as I then placed Katherine onto my lap and bounced her a bit as she was smiling and giggling a bit more at that moment right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"And this little fireball is of course Luka. He might not like you at first. Although I don't know if I can say that anymore since he warmed up to Ryan just like that" She snapped her fingers to make her point. "Thanks for all the stuff. I don't know if all of this stuff is actually going to fit in my room but thanks" She said as she gave Luka to Liz
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

A small laugh escaped my lips as I saw Liz holding both James and Luka as I took out my camera and started to take pictures of everyone and of the kids of course. A smile was wide on my lips as I then took a picture of Sophia and I, Liz and I, and then of the kids and what ever was happening. "This is one amazing day."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Eli placed Jame's on her left leg and held Luka on her right, bouncing the boys lightly. "You said it right, JLaw." she said, referring to Erin's looks to Jen Lawerence's. they looked just a like. Eli smiled with the boys as they held onto one of her fingers on both her hands. She smiled and placed her forehead up against Katherine's as the girl looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Katherine laughed her bright giggle as she then smiled a bit more. James smiled a bit, the same smile that his father had. "I do not look like Jennifer Lawrence, Benson." I smirked at her remark as I was making a reference to the celebrity that she looked so much a like.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

"You do lookd like Ashley Benson, Liz. And you do look like Jennifer Lawerance. I on the other hand have no celeb resemblance to anyone" She said as she smiled lightly. She knew that wasn't true but you know they probably say something. "Hey guys. Are you going to do my hair and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm

I look at Sophia was a shocked looked. "You look like that Leighton Meester girl! And yes we are girlie girl! Come on over to my house tonight and everything will be ready to go. Bring over Luka as well." I smiled.

(I made a thread called Date Night Preparation)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

"Whatever. I could never be as pretty as her. Thanks, I'll come over. I'll bring Luka as well"

[okay]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 pm

"You girls should know by now that I like being called Bensen. Ashley looks amazing. Even though that Spring Breakers movie sucked. Anyways, I'd like to watch the kids if you want while Erin dolls you up for that Ryan guy." she said, arching one eyebrow while smiling. After that she stood up, placing both boys on her hips as she half ran at a humans pace, watching the boys laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 pm

"Suer no problem. Just be careful. Luka is a kicker" She said as she saw Liz run with the boys
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Katherine sat on my lap as she was touching the engagement ring on my finger as I then looked at the boys as they were laughing with Liz running around with them in her arms. A laugh escaped from my lips as I shook my head and smiled some more at all of my friends and the kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2