Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPlay Date ( Sophia & Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aPlay Date ( Sophia & Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

A smile played on my lips as the twins were each sitting on one of my legs as we were waiting in the park for my friend. Sophia Blackwood. I have not seen her since the birth of her child, due to Luke and I splitting apart from one and other. Oh well. Life was better now and days. Engaged to Nic Sparks and having my baby twins. A smile played on my lips as I then looked around to see if I spotted the witch anywhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Sophia walked through founders park with Luka looking around for her best friend Erin. Even though Erin and Luke had split up and she had the twins. They were still friends. She fianlly spotted Erin sitting with hers tiwn. She strolled over there. "Hey, Erin. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm

I smiled as I then looked up at the friendly witch and made room for her to sit next to me as I then set the twins onto the big blanket in front of us that I set down for the three kids to play with their toys on. After I set the twins down, I hugged Sophia before I then say back down. "Hello there Sophia. I am doing a lot better now and days. How about you? How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Sophia placed luka on the blanket with the twins and then sat down after Erin gave her a hug "I'm doing great no relaspses. I'm still living with Luke but it's okay. Their great with luka and I even have my own room there. Luka's favorite place is the crib next to the fireplace. I've met a guy but it's in the early stages. He's great with Luka. It's another werewolf. His names Ryan"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm

I smiled at her as she mentioned her new love life. "Another werewolf there? He better be better than Sergiy or I will kick his as-butt." I caught myself form swearing in front of the kids as I then leaned back a bit and looked up at the sky before looking back at my friend. "Life is pretty good for me as well. I am now with a new man named Nicolas Sparks and..." I then showed her my sapphire and diamond engagement ring to finish off my sentence. I knew she would catch on.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm

"He's totally better and he has an alter ego like me so we are perfect" Then she listened to her talk about her new squeeze and saw the ring. "Oh my god. You're engaged. Congradualtions. You totally deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:05 pm

I smiled and nodded at my friend as I then said, "Thank you dear. You deserve love as well and I hope that Ryan will be the man who will show you love. Also...Will you please do the honor in being my Maid of Honor?" I bit my lip as I asked her then question and now waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm

"Thanks for your words. Of course I'll be your Maid of Honor. I've always dreamed of being someones maid of honor" She said as she watched Luka roll over.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 pm

I smiled some more as I then hugged her and then looked back down at the twins. Katherine looked at Luka with her wide blue eyes as James looked up at the sky with his blue eyes as he stayed still. James looked just like Nic while Katherine looked just like me. "You can bring Ryan and Luka to the wedding of course."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:39 pm

"Katherine looks exactly like you. James must be the spiting image of his father. I love those blue eyed babies. I will bring Luka and ask Ryan if he would like to go to the wedding" She said as she watched Katherine look at Luka and James looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

I smiled and sighed a bit as I then ran a hand through my hair as I then said, "It is truly a gorgeous day out here, don't you think?" I then bit my lip as I then looked over at Sophia. "Sergiy...Sergiy hasn't seen his son yet...has he."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

"It's a very gorgeous day" She said and then Erin broght something up thaat she did not want to talk about. "No, I'm not letting him anywhere near my son after I found what happened and how he just dumped me like a hot tamale. I'm worried that if I see him that Maria will come back and i'm not having that"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm

I nod as I then wrapped an arm around Sophia, giving her a sideways hug as I then said, "Good dear. I was going to say, if that dick wad comes back near you or near Luka I will use my new skills and kick his ass for what he has done. Good thing Luka looks more like you and not that dickhole." I gave her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

"Or I could just get Ryan to do it for me. We actually are going out to dinner tonight. This is my first real date since Sergiy and i'm nervous. I was never this way with HIM. I think Ryan could be the one" She said as brushed Luka's little hair out of his face
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm

I smiled widely for her as I then said, "Do not be nervous dear. If he likes you a lot he will be head over heels for you no matter what. If you want to, you can come over to my new home and I could help you get prepared for the date. I could also babysit little Luka for you. I am sure that Katherine wants her new friend there." I indicated to Katherine hugging Luka as James simply watched them.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 pm

She smiled. "Oh would you. I wouldn't want to burden you. This is the nervous I've ever been. You can watch Luka but if he gets whiny let me know. He loves Ryan. The other night he couldn't even be seperated from Ryan. That's why he had to come over. I couldn't get luka to let go of him. If I even touched him he would start wimpering. He came over and stayed a little while and we talked and that's when asked me. I'm babbling aren't I" She said as she saw katherine hugging james. "Aww that's too cute"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Elizabeth Monatgue had moved out of the Salvatore Boarding house, seeing as she didnt want to bother the brothers anymore. It had been a year or two since since everything went down from the begining. Elena Gilbert was a normal human untill Stefan had met her, thinking she was his ex from the 1800s. Then fast forward to today where its a new dawn, its a new day and everything is completly crazy.

Elizabeth rode over to Erin's house. She heard Erin had twins and Sophia had a cute boy, so in the back seat of Eli's charger, was a gift set. two for a boy and one for a girl. all three sets costed about $100,000 a piece. There were identical play toys, clothes, baby blankets, towels, pacifiers. Basically everything besides cribes, changing tables or chairs. Elizabeth pulled up to Erin's house. She grabbed each set, Katherine's in her right hand, Luka's and James' in the other. Shewalked up to the door. Sure she was a vampire and six hundred pounds was easy, but she had to play it off. After venturing up the stairs, she knocked on the door, hoping Erin would answer.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 pm

I run a hand through my hair and walk to the door. I've been working out but I'm not sweaty, just shirtless. I open it and see a young girl, maybe 17, 18 standing there. She's carrying two big baskets full of baby stuff. Can I help you? I raise an eyebrow. I don't recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Elizabeth was about to greet The person in a way her friends knew how she would greet them, but she saw someone else. He's not bad looking, but she wasnt going to try anything ata ll. In fact, she was going to try to stay away from any type of relationship for the next, like 10 years. "Is, um, Erin here? Im her frined from school." she said, not really knowing what to say. She could think of many things to say, but none were acceptable to say outloud.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I shake my head. No she's at the park. I'm her fiancé, Nic. She's probably still there. She and another mom are having a playdate for the kids or something. I say. I can go ahead and take the stuff inside, though. I'll show it to her when she gets home. I'm sure she'd love to see you though.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Good for her. Kendall did screw up Lucas and Erin's thing. "Elizabeth Sal----Elizabeth Montague. Nice ot meet you Nic. Are you sure you can carry these? There kinda heavy. I have one for Katherine and one for James." she said, hoping he would invite her in, but at the same time to not let her in. For all he knew, she was a simple minded, gossip enthusied teenager who was buying bulk items of baby things and drove an expensive car. I mean, nothing major here, right?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 pm

I smiled at Sophia as I then said to my dear friend, "I promise you with my full hear that Luka can come over and he will not be a burden to us at all. He will keep Katherine and James entertained and you know how much I love kids. Besides, Nic is very good with kids." Then I looked down at the kids and smiled some more. "And of course I will help you prepare for your date tonight Sophia. Ryan has one lucky girl in his life."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

I take both of them from her with ease and carry them inside. I pause as she makes no move to come inside.Vampire, thought so. Ms. Montague, please come in. I say. I set the two gift sets on the coffee table and turn back to her. They should still be at Founder's Park if you want to meet them; you're welcome to stay here and wait though. I have no where to be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

She kindly handed them over as she set Luka's down on the porch. "What did you call me? Im sorry, but i just rather not go into peoples homes uninvited, thats all. Umm, I'll go to the park now. Thank you, it was nice meeting you." she said, grabbing the set easier than what she should have, and faster as well. She placed the set in the back of her charger and pulled out onto the street, going a steady 30mph. She had the park in her sights.

about ten minutes later, Eli parked infront of the Grill, picking the basket up and heading to the park. She saw where a lot of soccer moms hung out and easily found Shop and Erin by the babies. Eli made her way over, wearing chuck taylors; ligt jeans; a rolling stones shirt and her hair in a ponytail. She walked up behind the two and softly said. "I wasnt invited to the play date because?" she said it teasingly to them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

That voice. Oh how that voice was so noticeable for me. A smile spread on my lips as I then quickly stood up, turned around, and hugged the only vampire that I trusted in my life. "Elizabeth!" I squealed a bit as I was practically jumping up and down with her as I was hugging her a bit more. Then I slowly let go of her and looked at her with a smile wide on her lips. "Well come and join us on the bench. We are just talking about Soph's date here tonight, me babysitting her little Luka, our kids, and just about anything that comes to our mind actually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)   Play Date ( Sophia & Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Date ( Sophia & Erin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next