Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Apology (Nic/Primo) Staff_zps08fc6213

Apology (Nic/Primo) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Apology (Nic/Primo) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nApology (Nic/Primo) Liz_zpse62da61aApology (Nic/Primo) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Apology (Nic/Primo) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Apology (Nic/Primo) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Apology (Nic/Primo) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apology (Nic/Primo) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Apology (Nic/Primo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Apology (Nic/Primo) Empty
PostSubject: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 pm

I walk into Nic's hospital room ... 294 I was told... and I have a DVD player with a 5 disc holder in it and some wires.
Hey Nic i heard about your accident ... so i just came by to see how your doing... and I would like to apologize for my actions when we first met... i hope you can understand that I was just scared of losing my sister... and i didn't give you a chance and for that i am beyond sorry. I say to him as I look around and see his television in the room has your typical hospital cable...

Oh yea before i forget... you maybe tired of seeing the same basic channels so I got you some movies... and television DVD's like Dark angel with Jessica Alba, and Alias with Jennifer Garner... and i got you the Pirate of the Caribbean movies... but Kiera Knightley kinda reminds me of Katherine so you know thats my favorite... I say hooking it up to the tv and connecting wires so its long enough to be next to his bed side without being a bother and with a remote so he can change to whatever he chooses.

Not trying to buy your forgiveness but ... before i activated the curse on my first mission i took a shotgun to the upper chest.. narrowly missed my heart.... by luck I killed the guy that shot me activating the curse... but he died slowly.. so I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks till he lost his life and the wound healed... but i hope you accept my apology and I just want to be there for my sister and future niece or nephew....your a great man and thank you for making Erin happy. I say as i am not sure how he will reply but im ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

I extend my hand for him to shake. Thank you. Turns out you're not such an asshole after all. I motion to the chair. You're welcome to sit. Maybe talk. I know Katherine's evidently forgiven you. I offer a small smile. I hit my morphine button again.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Thank you man... I say sitting down....
Your bandaged up worse then me... what got you...you seem burned were you caught in a fire or something... I say wondering what happened to him... he looks lucky to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:44 pm

I chuckle. Bomb. I ordered my platoon to get out of the building. It was a grade 6 bomb. I managed to disarm once they were out but there was a secondary trigger. It was a smaller bomb; big pack of C4s. Before that I was shot in the abdomen and heart. Obviously I've got a lot severe burns. Had heart failure from the heart wound. They fixed me up nicely enough. Dislocated my shoulder but they fixed it up well enough. You just missed it. My general came and honorably discharged me from the army with a Purple Heart and Medal of Honor. I roll my eyes. I guess things worked out alright. Now my kid won't have to worry about losing his father, and Erin won't have to worry either. I shrug. The medals seem a bit over the top. I just did my job. I cleared out a building and saved about 1,000 civilians and my platoon. Just another day.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Wow grade 6... i was caught in one of those... ripped the flesh off my body... my squad was ambushed... if i wasn't a werewolf i would be dead with all the rest... and here you are bullet in the heart and your still ticking... wow not even the terminator would keep going after something like that... Im sorry he had to get hurt for him to be released from the army but im glad he'll be a father...

What will you do when you heal up, im thinking you could help me with a new business venture... I went to speak to my former superiors and they noticed i haven't aged since they last saw me and assumed I was dead...they knew about werewolves and vampires but not hybrids... and they were shocked that i turned but thought i could be useful in training teams and platoons... problem is they don't trust a hybrid, but if I had a brave young soldier vouching for me and assisting me we can train the next generation and still be there for our loved ones. I won't lie there is some danger if we were able to do this... we wouldnt go on the missions personally but have to be at home-base near the action... I say to him... its a way to make money as we are both well off but im not happy being employed by high society and working with the army passing on my skills is what im good at and love to do. He must feel the same way a soldier never is ok being forced off the front lines
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 pm

I shake my head. I appreciate the offer, but my time with the military is up. I'm content working the Grill . I teach combat at my own gun club. You're welcome to join me, but I'm done with the army. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 pm

i understand...let me know if you change your mind... I say to him
kat is really proud of you your a real hero....i asked Erin if she thought up baby names....i suggest byrdie for a girl...unique...byrdie sparks.... I hang my head

you know nick really i envy you man im the supernatural and your laid up here but i feel like you can do anything....your limitless you can be in the army have a family have a child...and i will never know what being a father is like....i asked kat a question and she dismissef the idea of having a child by a surrogate of course....you my friend have it all..hero.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

I raise my eyebrows. She really never donated eggs. It wasn't something she ever thought to do. More so, she doesn't see it as fair to the child. You and Kat will never age. You'll never die. Your child will die and grow old. How will you explain at parent-teacher conferences why your kid is 15 but you still look like you could be his or her big brother? Kat's a rational person. I'm not saying you are't, but she always puts rationality first. She's selfless. She's been hurt a lot.l She always chooses logic over initial instinct. She's the most selfless ,pure person I know. I say.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 pm

yea i have thought about that....thanks just sometimes i wish things were different...so how long do you have to be in the hospital....will you be healed by the time Erin gives birth... I asked
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I nod. Yep just a week but I'm going to try to convince the doc to let me out of here. I hate hospitals. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:03 pm

yea who likes hospitals...so do you want a boy or girl... I asked

oh and kat told me about your past ..i see why you dont want blood to heal...im sorry you went through such an ordeal
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I shrug my shoulders. I'm not partial to either sex, but I probably would prefer a boy. I want him to have the father I didn't, and don't be sorry. It made me who I am. I pause and look him in the eye. I'm not accusing or questioning you; this is a serious question. What do you see in my sister?
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

katherine is anazing she is my equal and best friend we are so similar like our love for cars...she is beyond beautiful not just physically but her spirit. Being a hybrid doesnt change her she is just....just perfect. I say to him.
she made me realize that...i can be more then just a soldier and supernatural...i can be happy and now i cant imagine life without her... I say to him

Can i ask you something ....if i wanted to make my life with her permanent what would you say....not now but someday.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 pm

I search his eyes for a few seconds before speaking. I would say you have my blessing. Now or in the future. I look him evenly in the eyes. Suddenly I feel a lot older than him. I appreciate that he's asking permission. Regardless of our same age, I am a brother to Katherine and the "man of the house." It's traditional to ask me for her hand, and I appreciate that Primo has.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Thankyou...i know that nothing about my life is natural or traditional but there are some rules and traditions that need to be upheld... I say to him.
besides if i do have immortality...then i would spend it with Katherine and no one else
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm

I nod. Good. Take care of her, Primo. She may seem like a badass, but she's just as vulnerable as the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

yea i see that...and i will treat her good..well take care...im going to do a little shopping for my future niece or nephew and spoil katherine a little bit.... I hear the doctor's rushing to the ER....I hear Kendall's name ....she is badly hurt....wow I wonder how lucas is taking it..but I turn to Nic and shake his hand then turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 am

I shake his hand and nod. Good luck with that. I settle into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology (Nic/Primo)   Apology (Nic/Primo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology (Nic/Primo)
Page 1 of 1