Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Staff_zps08fc6213

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSt. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Liz_zpse62da61aSt. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Empty
PostSubject: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 pm

I take a seat on the stump where Castiel and I met. He told me to meet him here. I don't really understand why. I don't really picture Castie as the average romantic type. I check my phone. No new messages. He's unsurprisingly late, but then again he wouldn't be the man that I love if he were early. I'm dressed in combat boot, grey jeans, a navy tank top and a black leather jacket. I take a dagger out of my waistband and absentmindedly twirl it in my right hand.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:11 pm

I watch her for a moment from afar and smile until i decide to walk up to her and put my plans into motion. Hey angel. I say giving her a kiss as i sit down next to her. I look at my phone to see if Lucas got the surprise ready it was really dependent on him since im fast but i can't be two places at once.
So i was thinking that since your so wonderful and we got together almost a month after valentines day i feel like its wrong that you didn't get a romantic valentines day, so i want to change that, is that ok with you. I say as i hold her hand
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

I smile and entwine my fingers in his. You're too sweet. Of course I want to spend time with you. I kiss him again and smile. I can't help smiling around him. He's everything to me. I wonder what he has planned. I don't picture him as the overly romantic type, but he's full of suprises.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm

This was not my area of expertise so that is why i had to get Lucas's help when it came to this as we leave the forest and a Limo is waited for them.
To let you know its my brother and law's money paying for most of this, i don't have much so to do what I planned i needed lots of money. He says to her, feeling a little insecure but it was for Katherine so he would swallow he pride, he didn't want to take credit for most of his brother in laws financial backing.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

I smile and hug him. I pull back and rest my hands on his cheeks. I kiss him deeply. I don't care about the money, Castiel. I love you for making the effort. I give him a reassuring smile. The money is irrelevant to me. I don't care if it's his brother's money. I love Castiel for making this effort for me of all people. No one's ever cared enough before.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:49 pm

I walk up and away from her and call Lucas....HEY guy im nervous whats the plan what am i supposed to do, I had a easier time in Russia when my unit was pinned down by their armies....Help i can't breath...she is so hot and great what if i fuck this up. I say looking back at katherine and wave and smile
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 pm

I pick up my phone. Hey man, breathe. She loves you. She'd be happy to go to dinner; go for a walk. She doesn't care. She's head-over-heels for you. She'd be happy to dance, sit, talk, walk. She just wants to be with you. Maybe you top the night off with an "I love you." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Ok katherine, follow me. I say after getting off the phone with Lucas as we enter the limo and are driven to a field.
We get out the car and walk and im covering her eyes as we walk and then i remove them... and before us is a hot air balloon with a table set up with dinner ready.
Surprise thought we could have dinner in the skys, I don't got the money for a jet and didn't want to use Lucas jet so ...tadaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I let out a breath of surprise as I see an elaborately set up dinner for us. I turn around and hug him around the neck. I kiss him deeply. You amaze me; every day I swear I fall more and more in love with you. I'm not going to say "I love you" yet. That's something a guy leads. I have faith that he cares about me, but I don't want to tell him I love him and then have myself mentally slapped in the face.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:38 pm

I smile and hug her... I can't wait for her to see the view ... i get into the balloon and assist her inside...
Ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 pm

I smile and sit down at the table inside. I can't take my eyes off of Cas. He's ruggedly handsome. It's hard to keep my hands off of him. I love him. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)    St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)  Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Valentin (Primo/Katherine)
Page 1 of 1