Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMedic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMedic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

I laugh. Don't feel rude. I'm not hungry. I kneel in front of her and lift her shirt up over her belly. I kiss her stomach and place my hands on either side of her bump. You're eating for two now. I smile softly and kiss her stomach again before letting her shirt fall back over her skin. I stand and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm

My head rested on his chest as I placed my hands onto his chest, grasping onto his shirt with my fingers. A small sniffle left from me. "I love you Nic. I know that our child will love you just as much as I love you." His arms felt perfect around me as I then slowly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I smile softly. I love you too. You're going to be a wonderful mother, to a girl or a boy. Either way you'll be amazing. I know that. I kiss the top of her head and smile
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

The tears formed in my eyes ad I then hugged him tightly. "I love you so much.you are going to e the greatest father ever. I know it."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I smile softly. We'll get the sex checked out tomorrow, alright? COme on, you need to eat. I take her into the kitchen and get out some left over take out and heat it up for her. I set it in a bowl and sit it on the table. I pull the chair out for her and sit in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 pm

I then gently pecked his lips before sitting down and eating the food. As I was eating, the baby decided to make it all come back up. Quickly I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Well there went my appetite. Right dowm the shitter. Er, I mean toilet.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 pm

I walk to the bathroom and rub her back up and down as she vomits. Nothing really disgusts me. I've seen far worse.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm

My hand flushed the toilet before I threw up some more at that moment. This baby was really making my sick. Slightly I groaned and pulled back as I was now done puking. I stood up slowly and shakily as I then walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. I then used some mouth wash, spit it out, and then turned to look at him. A smile crossed my lips as I then said, "Oops. Looks like the baby did not want to eat I guess." I rubbed my belly as if to calm down the baby inside.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:24 pm

I shake my head slowly and look at her incredulously. Only you could smile after vomiting. How about mood swings? Having a lot of those? I've prepared myself for insults, et cetera. Can't be worse than the things drill sergeants and my own family have said to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm

I bit my lip as I then nod. "Yeah. I have been moody sometimes. I apologize now for those mood swings." Then I leaned onto the counter as I rubbed the belly a bit more. "Think about it, soon we will be able to feel our child kicking inside of me." I chuckled a bit as I then ran a hand through my hair. My mood swings were usually in the morning so Nic was safe and sound for the night time, well, for now.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 pm

I extend my hand for her to take. Come on; you're exhausted. A small smile graces my features.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm

He knew me so well. I grasped his hand before we started to walk towards the stairs that lead up to our bedroom. Softly I was humming as I then whispered, "Tomorrow we will find out the sex and we then can decided on a name maybe." I was so excited to find out if Nic and I were having a son or daughter. I did not care which we had, but all I knew was that I wanted the baby to be healthy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 pm

(I am on my phone Sad )
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I nod and pick her up. I carry her up the stairs and lay her in bed. I climb in beside her and sigh contentedly. Time for a good night with my wife. Haven't really slept in a long time. I've missed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 pm

I hugged my boyfriend as he carried me. "It is going to feel perfect to be sleeping next to you again. Thw bed has been so cold without you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

I smile softly and hold her in my arms. I know. I drop a kiss to her forehead and let my eyes drift closed.
-------------------------------------------
I wake up to see Erin sleeping. Her head's on my chest and her arm's wrapped around me. I let my head fall back to the pillow and relax.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 am

As the sun shinned in through the window, it hit my eyes as I grumbled and moaned, "Fucking sun ruining my fucking day already." The mood swings were already stopping and I could not control them. Nic knew that I was going to be a rough bitch in the morning due to the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:22 am

I muffle a chuckle and pull the covers up over her face. Better? I prepare for the insults, et cetera. This should be an interesting experience. I love pissed off women. No.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am

I pulled the covers down as I then glared at him a bit, "Do you think that fucking working? I am already awake! I should just get up and get fucking ready for the day!" I whipped the covers off of me as I then stomped my way over to the closet and got dressed into sweat pants, a t-shirt, and a jacket. The doctor said to be comfortable for the exam.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

I smirk and stand. I brush my teeth and pull on jeans and a button downed black shirt. I speak again. I'll go get the car started, darling, love of my life. I say over dramatically before walking down stairs and out the front door. I start the truck and open the passenger door for Erin before leaning back in my own seat.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 pm

I walked down the stairs and went to the truck. I got in, slammed the door shut as I groaned from the pain I was having.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

(I might be on and off due to a test)
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 pm

I raise my eyebrows and drive us to the hospital. I stop the car and get out. I open the car door for her and extend my hand to help her out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:51 pm

I grasped his hand gently as I then stepped out of the car. "Thanks..." I mumbled as I rubbed the belly with my free hand. My stomach was in pain from the baby as I was sure that I should of eaten something that morning.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 pm

I lead her inside the hospital. I sign her in and seconds later her name is calling. I nod and the nurse leads us both back to a room. I sit on the chair next to the hospital bed. Erin sits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next