Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMedic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMedic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

I kept his hand on my cheek as I then nuzzled it a bit. Oh his touch. It brought sparks to me as it also did warm me up. "I love you Nicolas Sparks." I looked up at him and smiled a bit. "So Nic, what do you think of your sister and my brother?" I asked him as I was trying to change the subject to something a bit better. I did not know what he thought of the two of them being together.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

I shrug my shoulders. Katherine's happy so I'm happy. He'd best not piss Katherine off again or I'll have my platoon come and quarantine him. I tease. I'm kidding but I will hurt him if he hurts my sister again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Playfully I rolled my eyes and shook my head at that moment. "I will join you with kicking his ass if he does it again. Kat is good for him." I then looked at some of the burns that were noticeable on his body. I was so happy that he made it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I grimace. Yeah, sorry. I know I'm not exactly a pretty sight. My face is mostly untarnished except for the top left of my face. A knife wound trails down over my eye and the left side of my forehead and temple are burt.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:20 pm

I frown as I then shake my head. Slowly I stood up on my own two feet as I then walked over to the bed and took a seat on the only part of the bed that wad not taken over by him. My lips kissed his lips as I the said, "You are handsome to me Nic. Inside and out you are handsome." I did not care that he was going to have a scar or two, he was burnt, or that he was bruised. Nic Sparks was always going to be the most handsomest man in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 am

I chuckle. So sentimental. I blink slowly. I missed you. We didn't get to talk a lot while I was gone. We skyped occasoinally but both of us were busy with various activities. I was in a warzone and Erin was busy lounging about with the baby. Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

As I was sitting on the bed with him, I leaned forward a bit and kissed his lips that were chapped. "I missed seeing you, I missed your touch. I missed your smile. I missed your voice. I actually did miss everything about you." Small tears formed and I shook my head to stop them from falling.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

I wipe the tears from her eyes. I know. I'm home now, things will go back to normal soon enough, I promise I take her hand in mine nod kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 pm

The smile on my lips grew slightly as I then whispered, "I love you so much Nic. I am so happy that you are finally back. You are finally here back at home where people love and care about you." As he kissed my hand, I kissed his forehead very gently as I did not want to cause him anymore pain as it was. The sound of the heart monitor was causing me to have shivers up and down my spine. "What happened to you Nic?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Bomb. I ordered my platoon to get out of the building. It was a grade 6 bomb. I managed to disarm once they were out but there was a secondary trigger. It was a smaller bomb; big pack of C4s. Before that I was shot in the abdomen and heart. Obviously I've got a lot severe burns. Had heart failure from the heart wound. They fixed me up nicely enough. Dislocated my shoulder but they fixed it up well enough I say.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm

I look in awe and a bit sad. He went through so much to protect the men who were practically his brothers. "Is your heart going to be okay? How long will it take for the burns to heal? Is there anything I can do to help you." I knew I was being a curious little bug, but this was the man I want to grow old with. The man who was going to be the father of our child, and maybe more to come. If he truly needed anyone to help him, I was going to be there to do absolutely anything. Slowly, my eyes reconnected with his eyes as I blushed softly once more. I do not blush that much now and days, but when I do it is a special occasion.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I chuckle. My heart'll be fine. My burns will heal in a few days or so, and no. There is not. I'm fine, really. I press the call nurse button on my hospital bed and a short older woman walks in. What can I do for you Colonel? I give my best winning smile. What are my discharge orders? Do you happen to know when I can leave here? She gives a small knowing smile. A few days, no argument Colonel. I give a charming smile and let my voice dip lower. Ah come on, now. I'm fine, really. I just need a few pain killers and I'll be fine. I promise I'll take it easier. Please? She seems to think for a second before finally saying. I'll be back with your discharge papers in a few minutes, Colonel. She walks off. Once she's gone I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 pm

I laugh a bit as I then looked over at him with a slight smirk playing on my lips. "Did you just get a nurse to let you off early?" I asked him as I then chuckled a bit more. He was a man who could get anything that he truly wanted if he tried. How in the world did I get him as a boyfriend. He could be with anyone if he wanted to. Slowly, I got off of the bed and collected our belongings.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

The nurse comes back in and hands me papers. I sign them all and hand them back to her. Your clothes are on the table. Have a swift recovery, Colonel Sparks. She smiles and takes my IV out before walking out. I stand slowly and pull on my clothes. It's my army uniform, only its been washed and cleaned. I smile softly and extend my hand for Erin. Come on; let's go home.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I smile as he said those words to me. Our home. We were finally going home and being together once more. My hand grasped onto his hand, squeezing a bit as I then whispered, "Lets go." I whispered as I then begin to walk towards the door and out into the hallway. The various sounds of the hospital filled the air around us as a soft sigh escaped from my lips. After leaving all of this noise behind us, we were going to be on our way back to the quiet home that him and I both lived it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:33 pm

I lead her out and down stairs. We walk out of the hospital. My cars still at the house since I was medivacced here. Lead the way. I say referring to her car
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I smile as I then walk Nic towards my car. There it was. There was my baby. My car. It was a 1967 Black Chevy Impala. A sigh of happiness left from my lips. "I will drive. You go sit in the passenger seat babe." I looked up at him and kissed his lips lovingly and passionately. Slowly I pulled back from the kiss, I opened the door for him and then got in on my side.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:46 pm

I laugh and get in on my side. Someone got a new car. I smile softly and buckle up. I dramatically look to the roof of the car. God help me, my wife's driving. I realize my mistake immediately. Wife. I've been carrying around a ring for months now. I figure I should propose before the baby. It'll be a good proposal. I hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

I look at him with a raised eyebrow and a slight smile on my lips as I then said, "Well then. I am not that bad of a driver." I winked as I then giggled a bit and shook my head before I started to drive off. I knew he said the word wife as well, but him and I were simply just boyfriend and girlfriend. I chuckled a bit more as I then pulled out of the hospital's parking lot and started off towards the home. A smile never left from my lips as I rolled down my window to have the wind blow through my hair. It felt amazing and wonderful. The fresh wind and the love of my life besides me. A sigh escaped my lips as I then stopped at the first red stop light. Slowly, I turned on the radio and the song 'Lips of An Angel' by Hinder came on the radio. My eyes looked at Nic and then forward again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 pm

I look at her as I gauge her reaction at the song. She seeems more serious now. I've heard the song. ONe of the guys in my platoon has an obsession with Hinder. I reach across the console and lay a hand on her thigh. I look out the window as the light turns green.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:08 pm

As the light turned green, I took off down the street as I then hummed along with the song. When Nic was gone, I had clean the house from top to bottom and have been working out some more. I needed to keep up my figure, even with being pregnant. As his hand was on my thigh, I blushed and smiled a bit more at that moment. I was so happy that he was there. One of my hands went on top of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:32 pm

I smile softly as we drive. After about 5 minutes we pull into the driveway of our house. I climb out and grab my duffel from the back. I open the front door and step aside to let Erin in first.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm

(well hello there Katherine xD )

I smile as he was letting me in first. His words were still running through my head. He called me his wife. I was not his wife. I mean one day I truly did want to be his wife, but we were not there, yet. As I entered the house, I sighed a bit and said, "What would you like to eat tonight as your first night back home? I can make anything that you want to eat. I will make your favorite dish or anything."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I close the door behind us and smile. I'm fine, really. You go ahead and eat. I'm happy to join you. Speaking of eating, any weird cravings yet? I ask her and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

I rub the bump as I then laugh? "Ice Cream, Reuben pizza, beef Jerky, and chinese take out." I laughrd a bit. "Do you really want me to eat in front of you? I will feel so rude if I were to eat in front of you. Besides, I want to spend all of my time with you." Gently taking a hold of his hand, I placed it onto my baby belly. His child was growing inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medic (Nic/Open with permission)    Medic (Nic/Open with permission)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medic (Nic/Open with permission)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next