Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Staff_zps08fc6213

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Liz_zpse62da61aTwo Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126
Awesomeness : 0

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Empty
PostSubject: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 pm

There I was in the library with a book in my hands. Sitting down in one of the chairs closes to the window, my eyes were carefully reading the words in my book. Well, more like medical journal. A smile was on my lips at the studies of Sigmund Freud. This is why I majored in Psychology, but it was also why I was a loner with no one. I was to smart in the minds of some of the guys I have gotten to known.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 pm

I did not know why I came here but I know it was the closest to quiet I was going to get. I saw there was only an open seat by the window next to a young woman who was very entranced with her book. I walked over to her. "Excuse me? Is this seat taken?" I asked gesturing to the chair across from her. I wasn't one to have some time to myself but I felt like reading today. I needed a break from my brother and all of his take over the world plans.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I heard the unfamiliar voice as I then looked up from my book and I was shocked to see a handsome man look down at me, let alone speak to me. "Yes you may." I replied as I smiled at him and kept my book opened. He looked like he needed an escape from something to calm down. Just like I had at that moment. My eyes tried to read the cover of his book, but it was covered. "So what book will you be reading today to get your mind off of the real world?" I asked the man, but then chuckled a bit. "That must of seemed rude. Sorry. Hello, my name is Emma."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:52 pm

I smiled at her and sat down in the chair but then the woman had spoke to me. I laughed a little. "I'm Elijah, its a pleasure to meet you miss Emma." I say to her with a smile. I looked down at my book and smiled, she may think I'm odd. "The Great Gatsby. Its a book I haven't read in ages. So long that I have forgotten half the plot." I said to her. It was true though, it has been long since I read it and I wanted to reread it. It also reminded me of Rebekah a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 pm

The book in his hands was one of my favorite books of all times. In all of my life I have never met someone who loved the classics like I have. "The roaring 20s, one of my favorite time periods to look up. And that is an amazing book by the way. An instant classic in my mind." The smile on my lips was warm. I felt like Elijah was an intelligent man. Him and I could actually have a full conversation without someone asking what my name was for about 10 times. Or someone who stared at my chest the whole time. Elijah was...different. He seemed to think more properly and not as ill a some of the guys I have gotten to know in my time so far in Mystic Falls. Even with me living here a couple of years prior, I have not met him. Where has he been?
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:06 pm

I smiled. "Yes the 20s were marvelous. My great grandfather used to tell me stories." I told her. I couldn't miss Emma that I had lived in the twenties, that would spark a very interesting conversation I was not willing to have. "A fantastic classic, one of favorites as well." I said. I was glad there was someone in Mytsic Falls that enjoyed books, even if she was human.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I smiled as I then pulled out the book I have been reading besides my Psychology books. It was the classic, "Pride and Prejudice". "Now this is a book that I love. Maybe more than I love the 20s era." My eyes looked down at the worn book and then up at Elijah. A smile formed on my red lips as I then leaned back onto the chair, getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

"Ah that book is fantastic as well. Its been long since I've read it but still its enjoyable." I told her. I haven't been able to read in awhile with everything going on with Klaus and the Cure and everything else. "Any other classics you enjoy Miss?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

The smile on my lips stayed as I then nodded a bit at him. "I love Hemingway, The Scarlet Letter, Of Mice and Men, To Kill A Mockingbird, Charles Dickens, and many more. There are so many good classics that it is truly hard to pick just one." I then looked out the window and back at Elijah once more.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

"You are quite right, its very hard to chose." I smile at her. It was nice to have a discussion like this with a complete stranger, I didn't have to worry about anyone asking me about the cure, the petrova dopplegangers, or Klaus. "The Scarlet Letter is phenomanal, and Dickens, well I cannot express the love I have for Tale of Two Cities." I say to Emma. Talking about books has made me realize how much I do miss reading them.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 pm

I then show him my wrist where I had a tattoo of the saying, 'Stay Gold' from "The Outsider". "I hope this proves how much of a fan of books I am. And the book Hard Times by Dickens is wonderful." I then laugh as I then shake my head a bit at that moment. "I am sorry that I keep bothering you form reading your book. It is just simply wonderful to finally have someone with intelligence to talk to around here in this small town. A nice change, you now?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

"Oh I understand comepletety. I don't have anyone to speak to about books either." I tell Emma with a smile. "And that tattoo is very beautiful." I had no problem with tattoos, it was just a style of the modern time. I really did enjoy talking to Miss Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I then smile as I hid my tattoo once again and hug my book close to my chest. "No one here truly understands books. The only people I have talked to, besides you of course, find entertainment in drinking and doing nothing besides that." I rolled my eyes as bit at the thought of the people.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:39 pm

I chuckle. "Yes the Mystic Grill. Most of the locals enjoy that then getting lost in the world of a book." I say. "You can't blame them though, it is a small town, but personally I prefer the books to drinks." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

The smile on my lips grew some more as I then looked down at the ground at that moment to hide the very slight blush that had appeared on my cheeks. "I must say that I agree with you on that statement, Elijah."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm

I smile. Emma had tried to hide the blush that made her cheeks very rosy, but I could hear her heartbeat pick up a little in pace. "So what else do you enjoy? Oh, better yet. What kind of music?" I ask. I'm sure our taste varied from each other since I prefer things before her time but some modern music I did like.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 pm

I then bit my lip as he asked my about music. Was he going to find it terrible that I loved broadway music and classical music? "Well, promise to not laugh at my answer about my musical taste?" I looked into his eyes as I then smiled a bit and coughed before I answered. "Well, I love some modern music, broadway tunes, and some classical pieces."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"I promise." I tell her. She smiled at me right before she spoke and I smiled back. "I enjoy the theatre but not to much of the music." I said honestly. I do love theatre though. "But classical, has to be my favorite." I smile again.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I smile some more as I then sit up straight to show that I was fully listening to him some more. "Really?" I whispered. This was a rare find in this town. Someone who loved to read and classical music just as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh of course." I tell her as I adjust in my chair to get comfortable. "There are no lyrics, you just get lost in the music, create your own song and your own world. Classical is just mesmorizing. I enjoy listening to it alone though, my family tends to be a bit loud when together." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I smile a bit as he talked about his siblings. Being an only child, I never knew what it was like to have noisy siblings. "How many siblings do you have Elijah?" I asked him as my eyes never left his. For some reason, I had to keep looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

"In total there are seven but some of them died so its only me, my sister, and two brothers." I told her. I did not really want to talk about my family but I was okay with answering questions. "What about you Miss Emma? Any siblings?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

I then sigh a bit as I then said, "I am sorry about your siblings and I am actually an only child, so I never got the pleasure of having siblings." I then brush some of my hair behind my ear as I felt myself bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 am

"Thank you." I tell her. Sometimes it was hard to think about the way my family ended up but I could do nothing but deal with it. "Sometimes there are also downfals to having siblings." I half smile. I loved mine but sometimes I did want to strangle them, though it would not make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 am

I nod at him as I smile a bit and give off a slight chuckle. "So Elijah, what do you do for your job?" I asked him next as I then grabbed a ponytail and pulled my long red hair up at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)   Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Brilliant Minds (Elijah and Emma)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next