Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making Up (Erin and Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 am

I chuckle. Of course I watched out for you. I nod. He decided to slice me up with a stake, yeah. Just a scratch. I meet her eyes. My eyes flick down from her lips to her eyes. I've missed her touch so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 pm

That was when I looked back down at his chest and finished wrapped up the gauze that was on his chest and tapped his chest, slightly feeling his pecks at that moment. "Thank you so much for watching out for me Luke. I am guessing that you have seen me fighting, huh" That was when I chuckled a bit to myself as I kept toughing his pecks. Oh how I missed touching him. My eyes slowly flicked up at him some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I take a deep breath. Yes, I have. Those punching bags sure took a beating. I give a small lopsided smile. I push off the counter and stand before her. I rest my hands on her cheeks and stroke her cheekbones with my thumbs. Time seems to stand still. My voice is just a whisper. May I kiss you? I look deep in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

I frown a bit as I wanted to say yes, but something has been on my mind the entire time. "Have you been with any other woman during the time of our break Luke?" The question came out slowly as sadness with in my eyes, even though I did not want to show the sadness. Luke had plenty of girls after him and I knew it. I knew a lot of girls wanted him and on our break they would be after him like crazy. MY heart raced as I then touched his chest once more. "Please answer truthfully."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 am

I run a hand through my hair and sigh. My heart pangs with sadness. My voice is just a whisper. Rebekah Mikaelson. She kissed me. It was a one-time thing. I couldn't go through with it; I'm sorry . I look her in the eyes. I know you slept with Eric. I shake my head. I'm not mad. I understand why you did it. I look down at the floor. I have a feeling that I'll be far more forgiving than Erin will be. I honestly am ignoring the fact that she slept with Eric in our own home. The only comfort I have is that she didn't nearly react the way she reacts when she's making love with me. It was clear that she wasn't fully enjoying her time with Eric. I know it hurts Erin that I was with Rebekah; but I guess we're even. It hurts me that she slept with Eric of all people.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:38 pm

My heart stings as I hear the name. Rebekah Mikaelson...an original vampire. "Well, then I want to tell you that Eric and I came here and he kissed me and wanted...you know. To tell you the honest truth, he only wanted sex to get his mind off of that witch he wants to be with. I didn't want to sleep with him, but one thing happened and the next thing you know is he is leaving me on the bed, naked with no one to be with. That was the last time I cried...I was wishing that you were there instead of him. He used me just to get frustration out. I am sorry I slept with him...I wish I could rewind time and tell him no and kick him out of this house, but he just came onto me..." The tears rolled down my cheeks as I was now remembering that terrible night. There was a reason why I didn't go out into the world that much anymore. It was because of that night.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:43 pm

I pull her to me and hug her tight. I know, Erin. It's alright. I'm not angry. Rebekah came onto me, and I fought her at first but I gave in. The next morning I was out the door before she even woke up. I couldn't do it. I love you too much. No one makes me feel the way you do. Rebekah was just sex, but with you it's love, Erin. I love you so much. I hold her to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 pm

My arms were immediately around him as I finally gave in and cried into his chest at that moment. The tears were falling freely as I had no control over them what so ever. I regret having sex with Eric. In my heart I was praying that he regret having sex with Rebekah. She was so gorgeous though, I just wish that I was more gorgeous than her in his eyes. I did not bring it up to ask him, so I kept my mouth tightly closed. The scent of the woods was still lingering on his skin. A sigh of happiness left from me as I then whispered, "Luke, please just stay here with me for now on. Please." I was in fact begging him to not leave me again. My eyes looked up at him as I then shoved him to the counter as I kissed his lips with a hot passion that only Luke and I could. Our lips mashed perfectly with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I grin against her lips and kiss her passionately. I pick her up and blur her up against the wall. Stop thinking that way. I know you're thinking it. You are a thousand times more beautiful than she is. She cannot compare. I regret being with her. I will never leave you again. I kiss her passionately and blur her up against the wall next to the staircase. My lips hungrily kiss hers. Mine. She is and will always be mine. Only mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 pm

A soft moan escaped from my lips as I then run a hand through his hair, which had gotten a bit shaggy since the last time we had seen each other. My legs wrapped around his waist as I kissed him harder. Our bodies were pressed upon one and other as I then said against his lips at that moment, "Take us to our room Luke. That is an order." I smirked as I said that and kissed him some more at that moment. I could not hold it in as I moaned again once more at that moment. This was the man I knew was always going to be in my life forever. I could feel eyes on Luke and I as we were having our passionate love makeup at that moment. My cheeks slowly begun to flush a bright pink. He was the only man who made me turn this pink
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

I groan and blur us upstairs. I set her on the bed and slam the door shut. I pull my shirt off and climb on top of her. She's not the only one that's been working out. I'm even more toned if that's even possible. I kiss her lovingly. I kiss down her jaw to her neck and collarbone. I whisper against her skin. I love you so much. I groan as her nails rake down my back. I kiss her passionately. God, who are you and what have you done with my wife? I kiss her passionately, I can't let her go. I've missed you so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:08 pm

A smirk crossed my lips as he asked what I have done with his wife. I am his wife. This is the me that I have been always hiding it. I moaned some more as my nails raked him harder up and down his chest. I knew he was going to have marks from me on his back, but secretly I knew he loved it when I was aggressive. I pushed him onto the bed as I was now on top of him. "I am your wife silly Hybrid Skywalker." I stated as I used his nickname I gave him when we first started dating. My lips moved to his and I kissed him hard. "I missed you more than a dog would miss a bone."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I groan and rest my hands on her thighs. I let my nails gently scrape her thighs. My heart is bursting with love for this woman. I am half dog after all. I chuckle and kiss her lovingly. I blur so that she's below me again. You want dominance, darling. Fight me for it. I say mischievously and grin-I kiss her neck alternating between nipping and kissing. I love her so much. Make-up sex is always the best.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm

I moan as I then brought my hips up a bit as I then flipped him once more a bit. I was back on top as I then smirked a bit at my husband. "Oh?" I then kissed his neck, gently at first but then rough after that moment. My teeth gently nibbled upon him as I moved my small, yet toned body to his greatly toned body. He was perfect and damn, he was so damn sexy. Make-up sex was going to be the best part in us getting back together. "Fight me for control, Luke." I told him into his ear as I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I grin and kiss her again. Oh I don't know; you're pretty sexy when you're dominant. I smile and rip her shirt off of her. I don't give a damn about it; I'll buy her a new one if it pleases her. I run my hands down her stomach. Have your way with me, darling. I smirk and kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I smirked upon his lips as I then took off his jeans quickly and looked into his brown eyes. This was the man that I only wanted now and days.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm

I chuckle and unbutton her jeans. I run my hands down her sides as she kisses me. I blur us again and flip us over. I pin her hands above her head; not painfully-just to keep her from flipping me again. I kiss her neck and release her hands as they wrap around my neck. I kiss down her neck to her shoulder. I kiss down the valley of her breasts to her stomach and back up. I kiss her lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 am

Our lips mashed perfectly with one and other as I was smiling some more. My hands traveled up his back some more. Even his back had some more muscles at that moment. A soft moan escaped from my pale pink lips as I then whispered, "I love you Lucas Reid."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drop a kiss to her forehead. She's curled up next to me. Our legs are entwined; her fingers trace circles on my pecs. The headboard's broken; it's cracked down the middle. Unsurprising. Normally I hold back with her; but today not so much. I don't think I hurt her. I was still as gentle as I ever am. Did I hurt you?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 pm

My blue eyes flicked up at him. I knew I was going to get a few bruises, but nothing to drastic. A smile formed onto my lips as I then said, "No you did not." My hands left from his pecks as they then slowly went up to his cheeks as I rubbed them slowly. This man was the man of my dreams. I was never going to let him go. "Did I hurt you?" I asked as I winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I chuckle and press a kiss to her lips. Terribly. My ego is destroyed. I grin and gesture to the headboard. Almost as much as the headboard. I laugh and kiss her again. I'll fix that later.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm

I smile as I then trailed a hand down his wonderful chest as I chuckled a bit. "I can help you fix it later. I need to fix some things in the basement as well anyways." A smile was still wide on my lips as I then looked up into his eyes some more. This was were we were both meant to be with one and other. In this bed in our house. Just then I felt the eyes on us once more, but dared to not say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm

I knock twice on Luke's bedroom door before entering. Luke pulls the sheets up over the two of them and I smirk. My apologies, Lucas. I need your help. Carlton's been watching you two. He's circling the house now. He'll ask to come in. Let him. It's easier to take him on from inside. I'll be in the living room with my lieutenant; sorry for the interruption, bro. I laugh and walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:55 pm

I nod and stand up. I pull on my underwear and jeans. I pull on a black v-neck and toss Erin her underwear and bra. Don't mind Ryan. His tact doesn't always work well. He's a good guy. Carlton's the most powerful hybrid to exist. I should be able to take him down. I dig a stake gun out of my closet and drop it on the bed next to her. Tuck that in your waistband. James will target you since you're a woman. When he's facing you I'll kill him. He's had it long coming to him. I lean against the wall and cross my arms waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I got dressed into my bra and underwear as I then slid on a gray t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and then some combat boats. As I was lacing them up at that moment I sighed and said, "Our first kickass moment together, huh?" I was trying to lighten up the mood a bit at that moment in time some more. "Lets go kick some ass, love." I said as I then stood up with the gun tucked away into my waistband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up (Erin and Luke)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next