Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making Up (Erin and Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 pm

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her. I lean down so she doesn't have to reach. I kiss her lovingly. Tell me something you haven't told me. I chuckle and let go of her to go turn the steaks over so they don't burn. I turn my head to let her know I'm still listening.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 pm

I smile as he was helping me prepare our supper for that night as I went back to cutting up the carrots. "Well, I gave never been to a prom, ever. Okay, your turn." I was going to start off small at first and then go into the big shockers. Not to shocking though.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I sing, play guitar and piano. I'm quite the musician actually. Your turn. I take the steaks off the grill and set them on a pan. I mix together a bit of pepper and salt and lightly sprinkle them over the top of the steaks. I take the steaks out of the pan and set them on plates. I cut off the fat on Erin's and toss it in the trash. I lean against the counter waiting for her to finish cutting her vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:02 pm

I finish then vegetables as I then carried them over on a plate and set them down onto the table and looked up at my husband. I never knew he was musically talented. That made my knees go jello some more. "I use to be anorexic."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I grab a bottle of red wine and glasses. I set them on the table and pull her chair out for her. I pour each of us a glass and sit beside her. I feel that right now we won't say anything in response to each other's secrets. Maybe another time, right now we're just sharing. I was-kinda crazy after I left the military. I suffered from sever PTSD, and I coped by lashing out. I didn't leave my house for weeks. Every bang made me jump for cover. I had anger issues. I was angry about everything. Obviously that changed. I take a sip of my wine. Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

I brought the glass up to my lips and took a sip of the delicious wine. Sighing softly I then looked up at him as I then plated his state and vegetables for him and handed it to him as I then got my own ready. "I can never have kids..." This was something I figured out when he was gone and I had to go to the doctors for a physical and they discovered that. It was a rare disease, but knowing now that he watched me the whole time, he might of known this already.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:13 pm

I swallow. I know. I'm sorry. I clear my throat and try to move on. I attempted to commit suicide when I was 14. If she's going to get heavy so will I.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I frown as I then take a hold of his hand in mine, squeezing it gently. We have both been through a lot. "Umm....my nick name from my dad was Snow White." I was trying to lighten the mood at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

I chuckle. My nickname from my dad was I lower my voice dramatically. Get off the couch you piece of shit. Go pick my TV up from the store you little bastard. I smile. I smile about it now, obviously. I shake my head. My mother always called me by my middle name, James.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

I smile slightly as he was smiling as well and I wanted to show that I was there with him no matter what happened. "When I was 4, I was being bullied and my 'dad' found out, so then he came to my elementary school dressed up as Frankenstein to scare them to be nice to me." I laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I chuckle. When I was 14, Jon told me a guy kept bullying him at school. He was 8 and tiny. I went to school with him and found a big 15 year old guy. Big guy from the middle school. I laugh. Of course first I was diplomatic and told him that if he ever touched my brother again I'd blind him. He laughed and called my brother a coward. I beat the shit out of him. I chuckle. He was fine; just a broken nose and bruised everywhere else. Guy probably can't have kids now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 pm

I laughed full heartedly as I then sipped some more wine. This man was perfect. "When I was a younger girl, I either wanted to be a Disney Princess or the Pink Power Ranger when I grew up."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I smirk. How couldn't I have guessed that? I chuckle. I was going to be a marine. Always was. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 pm

I smile as I then giggle a bit. "I am a huge fan of Les Miserables." I smile and kiss his cheek.

(sorry for shortness...I am getting pushed around here on the street 3: and I might be on and off)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 pm

I was a huge romantic in high school. I still am. You should've seen the elaborate proposals to girls for dances. I shake my head chuckling to myself. I put way too much effort into those girls.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 pm

I laughed a bit as I then shake my head at him at that moment. "I was a complete nerd in high school actually."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 am

I chuckle. I was popular, but I wasn't arrogant. I was generally a nice guy. I played sports, but I wasn't a typical jock. I was quite the philosopher. I shake my head. Times have changes. I never really fit into any stereotype.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:08 pm

I smile as I sip some more wine as I then said, "You are amazing Lucas James Reid." Then I thought of something else to admit. "I now have a tattoo."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

I swallow hard and raise my eyebrows. Where? By the way she's looking at me I'm thinking it won't be a place I can see in public. Who knows, she can be quite the tease.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm

I smile as I then reveal the tattoo that is on my right wrist. It is in black cursive writing that reads, "Stay Gold". It was my favorite saying from my favorite book of all times, "The Outsiders". "Nothing much, but it means a lot to me." I replied as I then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 pm

I smile. I added to my tattoos. On my shoulder blade. I stand and turn around so she can see. Thought it might be something to signify.
I smile softly and turn back around. I sit back down and take a sip of my drink. I know the fact that I have this new tattoo will mean a lot to her. It's a further promise to her that I'm not going anywhere. I'm hers.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

I smile as I then wiped my eyes form his tattoo. It was gorgeous. Stunning even. "That is amazing Luke." I whispered as I then moved to sit on his lap, making sure to not spill any of our drinks at all. "Lets see, oh! When I was a little kid, I thought that I could talk to ghost." I run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her temple and chuckle. When I was a kid, I was invincible as far as I was concerned. I smile and brush the hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 am

His kind gestures even drove me crazy. Crazy for him to say the least. His touch was gentle as was his voice. He may be a strong and ruthless man to some, but to me he was just my strong, kind-hearted husband. My mind then raced as I thought of something else to say. "When I was four years old, I was a ballerina and I was getting ready for the overly done Swan Lake dance when all of a sudden, one of the girls in my class tripped me to make me feel bad. I was so heart broken because I broke my arm that I thought I could not dance, but my teacher made sure I was still going to be in the performance. She made me a baby swan, my own original part." I laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

I chuckle. My mind is elsewhere. See, you can dance. I shake my head. When I was 17 I started playing guitar at a bar for extra cash. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up (Erin and Luke)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next