Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Staff_zps08fc6213

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAlpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Liz_zpse62da61aAlpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38
Awesomeness : 0

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Empty
PostSubject: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

I am at the grill not even drinking just reading actually, im a very social woman who like to stay in the public eye. I resurrected Primo in hopes that he would assist my plans along with some others but the time is not ready so he can do what he wanted.
I flip through my book with my legs crossed wearing my mini skirt, and a lot of men were looking but i ignore them.
A guy approaches her, and places a hand on her leg which causes her to look up.
Hey gorgeous, why not let me take you away from here and we go and have some fun. He said to me but i ignore him

Go...Away Asshole. I say to him but he is persistent and i could kill him but i walk away and even leave the grill. It is night outside and as i put my book down this guy is already in front of me and i knew he wasn't human.
That wasn't very nice, my name is Theo and your coming home with me... he said baring his fangs.
He was a vampire, but i had no strength left, the resurrection spell i used on Primo left me powerless for 6 days this was day 3. He looks into my eyes and i feel the compulsion normally witches are immune but a powerless one even temporarily was basically human.
Then i follow his orders and go off with him, as he leads me into an alley.
Good girl, but i hope you don't mind if i taste you first before i have my fun then kill you so don't scream. He said as i want to but cannot as he sinks his fangs into my neck.

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} 400_F_36184515_NfVgskyogjiMMXJ7ObdJBITYMBXJlZ3z

THEO
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

I look out of the woods and see a vampire feeding on a girl. I motion for Sam and James to follow me. I walk over to the vamp and tap him on the shoulder. Sam and James grab him and pull him off of the girl. In one swift motion I stab him in the heart with a stake. He turns ashen. I help the girl up. She's a witch; I can feel it. Sam, James. Go dispose of the body. Don't come back. I'll take care of this woman. They nod and haul the vampire out into the woods. They'll probably burn it. I help the woman up and lead her to the back of the Grill. I ease her down to sit on a chair left outside. I kneel down in front of her. It's a nasty bite. That doesn't look good. I pull my shirt off over my head and tie it around her neck to stop the blood flow. I'm Ryan. You'll be alright; it should heal soon enough. We've been trying to take that asshole down for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 pm

The compulsion faded and i grip his shirt that is wrapped around my neck.... but i push him off of me as i regain my composure...
GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME DO YOU KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF....AAHHH I COULD HAVE TURNED THAT JERK INTO A WORM IF I WANTED TO....I HAVE POWER THAT THE LIKES OF YOU WOULD COWER AT. I scream angrily as i pace because the reason i learned expression is because the spirits kept me weak i vowed that i would never be a victim again but look what happened, damn the moment im vulnerable again.
I begin to cry which starts off as a slight sob until i ball out in tears.
This was never supposed to happen to me again...AAAHHH they'll pay all the vampires like him will pay...just WAIT TILL IM WHOLE AGAIN.
I scream dropping to my knees crying... the proud witch i am crying how pathetic
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 pm

This is awkward. I kneel down in front of her. I'm sorry. We waited a few minutes but you didn't do anything so I came to help. I apologize; I wasn't going to just let that asshole kill you. I shake my head. I'd hug you, but it's clear that you don't like to be touched. I shrug. I don't mind being shirtless. I'm naturally warm all the time anyway since I'm a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 am

i'm not usually like thisi dont depend on strangers for help not even the spirits but i thankyou. I say grabbing his arm as I get up and I get a premonition of most of his life my powers are beginning to return but it will still be a couple of days.
Your an Alpha werewolf so you must be pretty strong....so ummm i know this is forward but can you take me to your home and keep me safe for a couple days since im vulnerable right now and need protection. I ask him as I struggled to walk
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 am

I clear my throat. Well, that's extremely forward. I run a hand through my hair. I guess you could stay. I can designate some of my pack to take care of you. No offense, but I won't be able to protect you all the time. I have my own problems. You can stay in my home. Rule number one, no magic inside my house. I look at her. My house, my rules. Deal or no deal? I wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 pm

I understand but no it has to be you, Ryan your an Alpha werewolf i read your life history when i touched you, would you trust a flunky to guard the president or would you send your best agents. Im not going no where without you Ryan, and there are people out there that would want me dead... i mean am i wrong for asking for your help? I say as i tear up they are real tears but an Alpha werewolf is honorable, strong and a leader a pack wolf is a follower doesn't have the instinct to win to achieve to lead, they can easily fall.
Please you have the pride of being a leader, it would be a shame if you promise to help someone and fail.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:13 pm

I run a hand through my hair. I'll ignore the arrogant comparison of you to the president. No offense, but you're just another person to me. I shake my head. I'll protect you; again, my house, my rules. I don't want any magic in my home. When my girlfriend is over, stay away please. Deal, or no deal? I ask her again.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 am

Its a deal i couldn't do magic right now even if i wanted to my powers are still in the process of returning. I say as i run my hand through my hair. Believe me i had no intention on this happening but i made a lot of enemies and if they knew i was powerless or found me defenseless then i'd die at a moments notice.
So you have a girlfriend that's nice so whats her name?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 am

I raise my eyebrows. Her name's Alex. I shake my head. I've already agreed to help you, so answer my question honestly. I look her in the eyes Why the hell should I help you? I just met you. I look her dead in the eyes. And don't tell me that I should help every citizen, because I shouldn't. I'm not a police officer. This is ridiculous. I don't even know this person and she's demanding that I help her. She acts as if I have some moral duty to help her. SHe's just a witch. Honestly I have no personal feelings towards her death.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm

If you didn't care then you would have let that vampire kill me, besides im a witch not to threaten you but i can be of great help to you. If you don't protect me then you might as well rip out my heart now. I say to him.
Look its hard for me, to ask for help ok please my pride is wounded enough that vampire wasn't just going to kill me he wanted to have his fun first, many would like to see me helpless, and destroyed. I say as i grip my neck he probably thinks im plotting or planning or hell that i want him thats the farthest thing from my mind i just want to live this is for survival purposes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm

I roll my eyes and pick her up bridal style. I wordlessly blur into the woods and to my cabin deep inside. I open the front door and set her down on the couch. She looks lightheaded. I would've done the same for anyone. I don't want your help or need it. Again, my house, my rules. You can pick any room you like; I'd stay in the left side if I were you. It's the farthest away from the living room. My pack members come in and out of the house, but each of them has to put their thumb on the scanner outside to get in. This is the safest place for you to be. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of coke. I don't drink except for on holidays in most cases. Help yourself to anything in the fridge or pantry. I look her dead in the eyes. Understand this, I don't give a damn if you're a witch. I've seen far more formidable beings than you. You do magic in my house, you hurt any of my pack members, I will end your being. You don't think I can take you on? Hold onto that delusion until my entire pack stands behind me. You're right, I am alpha, and I am powerful. I'm not a volatile murderer, but provoke me, and I will kill you. Do you understand? My eyes bore into hers, daring her to argue. If she values living in my home, she won't argue. Arguing with me will get you kicked out of my home.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Look i don't want any trouble RYAN i just want to live for the next couple of days, maybe this was a mistake i know i have past sins but which one of us hasn't. From the moment i asked for your help your treating me like a pariah who will kill your pack members first chance or harm you and your girlfriend. I'll should leave.
I'll be gone by the time my wound heals i don't want to be anywhere im not wanted, i'll go to the caves no vampire or hybrid can enter there so i should be safe. I just can't deal right now im not gonna be treated like a Prisoner of War rather then a guest or i was hoping to be a friend. Being a witch who worked for klaus you think i have friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:10 pm

I shake my head Acting as if you are above me does not earn you friendship. I don't want to treat you like a prisoner of war. I'd like you to be a guest. Understand that I do this with anyone that I just meet. I have a pack to protect. I can't have people in my home that I don't trust. You're slowly earning mine. you can't expect me to trust you right off the bat. Stay here, alright. That was the first "welcome." Now you'll be treated like a guest, alright? I offer a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Look i am sorry the whole high and mighty thing is just how i am, but i just am not use to needing anyone but me i've lost a lot of people i care for and no one cares for a witch who works for Klaus whether its by choice or not. I say sitting down but i look up at him. I put plans in motion to get rid of Klaus actually with hopes of finding a way to turn him human i brought back someone with the knowledge to take him down but its not easy. I swear maybe i'll be better off dead sometimes..... what about you how did you become big bad Alpha wolf?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I look at her and sit down on a chair in front of her. This pack was forced to obey a cruel Alpha. That Alpha killed my parents, so I killed him. I took his place as Alpha and freed the pack, but they didn't want to leave me. They feel indebted to me for helping them. I look up as Jason walks in. I stand to face my lieutenant. Doesn't look good, boss. It seems that Mr. Carlton either doesn't care about the territorial boundaries, or he doesn't know of them. I shake my head. Of course he knows, Jason. He's an arrogant man who thinks he can encroach on our territory. How much longer will it take them to cross the border? He shakes his head. With their pace a couple of days, but we can reach them at a night's run. I nod. Go with Marcus and John to meet them at the border. Have Sam, Eric, Hunter, and Rick stay behind you in the shadows. Attempt negotiations, should they refuse, well. You know what to do, brother. He nods and walks to the back, knocks on a few doors to get the guys up and goes out the back door. I walk over to the map pinned on the wall and move a bright red push pin closer to our blue one. I turn and sit down in front of Victoria. I apologize, continue.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 pm

No its nothing just found it interesting at why your the Alpha...trust me i know my share of cruel people. I say as i look away from him but i just remain seated.
I did a lot of wrong and got hurt in the process, seems like everyones lives gets worse with me in it, but honestly just bring me to the caves with some food and i'll be fine Ryan please you have been kind enough. I say not wanting to ruin another life.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 pm

I shake my head. I've already brought you into my home and agreed to help you. You're not going anywhere now. Is it alright if I leave the house and take you with me? My pack needs their leader. I ask her. I need to be with my men.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Its ok i'll come willingly, the safest place so far is around you i would say... i can't find the person i brought back... he probably would have helped he kinda has a moral code. I say getting up and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 pm

I nod and blur to my room. I put on a shirt and blur back out to Kiara. Kiara, this is a strange request, but can you please get on my back. I need to catch up with my pack and you can't keep up with me. Would you mind? I ask her
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 am

ummm ok then guess i have no choice. I say getting on his back
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:18 am

I nod and blur out into the woods. After 5 minutes of running I stop and set her down as I approach our soldiers. Jason walks over to me. Look who decided to join the party. I smirk and motion for Sam and Hunter to come over. You two, eyes on the witch at all times. Don't leave her side for any reason. Should a fight break out, take her back to the cabin and protect her. They nod and stand next to Victoria. I look at them and roll my eyes. Are you going to introduce yourselves? Victoria, this is Sam and Hunter. They are two of my best fighters; they're loyal and won't leave you no matter the consequences. I'll still be around, but I need to handle our business with the opposing pack. I will keep an eye on Victoria, but I need to take care of my pack too. It's not fair to make Jason handle it.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Its Kiara actually Ry, i think you have me confused with someone else but whats with this scene why are you guys gonna do here is there trouble. I ask backing away and not wanting to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:46 pm

I shake my head. A new pack has been encroaching on this area. Really it's not about territory, we don't care if another pack lives here., but they're severely violent. They're led by a wolf named James Carlton. He's a cruel man. They don't restrain their predator urges. They kill at a constant rate, and we don't want them in our home. Mystic Falls is already screwed up again. Jason speaks up. They're a few minutes away not. I nod and turn back to Kiara. You'll be fine. We're far more powerful than they are. I nod in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Really sounds like the old me would have had fun with these werewolves... just saying what about your predatory urges, im sure Alex enjoys them. I joke and look around as no one is laughing.
Oh come one, im not the only one who has had sex here right guys, i've been with a werewolf before your telling me none of you guys ...you know. I shake my head and relax i knew i was safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}   Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara} Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha witch Vs Alpha Wolf (Ryan/Kiara}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next