Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAlpha (Ryan/Alex)  Liz_zpse62da61aAlpha (Ryan/Alex)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm

I step through the woods. Two of my pack mates following behind. They won't leave me alone. Finally I turn to them. James, Eric, please just go home. You've fulfilled your duties for the day. Go home. They nod and run off to god know's where else. I hear a twig snap. I turn around and scan the forest. I'm dressed in dark blue jeans, combat boots, a navy blue shirt and black leather jacket. I can just make out a girl in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I was storming around the woods, mainly boredom. I hear for what smelled like wolves, three, I was alert I peered and hid so they wouldn't see me, a man turned and ordered the others to flee so they did, I moved but it was a mistake, a twig snapped and he alerted towards me, he saw me so I moved out and looked at him, I just stood, you can never be too careful with wolfs
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 pm

I step cautiously closer into the moonlight. It's a crescent moon tonight. I can smell wolf on you. I'm one too. You're a hybrid, aren't you? I can smell a bit of vampire too. I clear my throat. I apologize, one second. I turn in the direction of my pack mates. Guys, I told you to go home. Please, I'm fine. I hear them finally trudge off into the distance. I'm sorry, my pack can be protective. I'm Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Somehow I knew I could trust him, he was handsome and kind. The other two fled and he turned back to me Im Alex I told him, I sat on a rock so what are you doing out here in the woods Ryan? I asked him hunting? I was rather curious
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 pm

I lean against a tree. Nice to meet you. I was trying to go for a walk but my pack decided to join me. I chuckle. It's nice having a pack, but being Alpha can be a bit annoying sometimes. They don't like to leave me alone. I meet her eyes. You're in my calculus class, aren't you? I'm pretty sure you're in my English and history too. I think of her name. Alex Lockwood, right? You always sit in the back by the window. I know that in a completely non creepy way. I chuckle. I'm surprised you haven't caught me staring in class.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm

I thought of how it would be like just being a werewolf, I was before but I forgot what it was like, I chuckled when he mentioned about school and how I had classes with him, I remembered suddenly im a hybrid, of course I knew you were staring I just never really said anything I laughed ryan stark right? Come on I sat behind you in history and I would stare a couple of times I smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I smile. Really. Now how did the back of my head look to you? I cross my arms and feign a serious look. I'm pretty happy that she remembers me. Even happier that she knows who I am, and the fact that she's stared at me. I'm flattered. She's stunningly beautiful. It's hard to believe that she'd have any interest in me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 am

well your head would block my view of the board about 95 percent of the time, but I didn't seem to mind I laughed a little I wondered on why I never spoke to him, probably nervousness it was no wonder I would never really see you at the big parties, that were occasionally on full moons I always wondered so where's your hiding place? The underground cellar I asked him
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:09 am

I nod. It depends on how school's going. Some full moons my pack and I will go camp out up north where no one's around. When we can't go up there, I just lock myself in my cellar. I raise my eyebrows. I imagine you don't have to worry about the moon anymore. I glance up at the moon. What are you doing out here?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:03 am

yea well that's one advantage to being a hybrid I added well I like to come out here, boredom, but yet it's peaceful out here, it's the best place to be I sighed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 am

I shake my head. Funny how something so serene and peaceful can turn you into a raging monster. I run a hand through my hair. Do you have a pack?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 am

I grinned as I knew it was true, I had never turned into a wolf unless I absolutely needed too I looked around as he asked if I traveled in a pack im sorta a lone wolf, I don't travel with anyone, expect maybe my cousin
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 am

I smirk. I'd be a lone wolf if my pack would leave me alone. I'm Alpha, so I can't really leave. They claim that they're indebted to me. I really do love my pack; I've been with them for three years, it's just a matter of a lack of alone time. I chuckle. But when it all comes down to it, they're my family and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Even if they have wronged me in the past.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Alex thought about what he said for awhile and nodded yea, you stay with someone for so long, it's like they are family, will do anything for them she had remembered about her best friend who had gotten murdered by a pack
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I smile and feign an incredulous look; it's like I've known her my whole life. . Do I know you? I shake my head. I swear it's like I've know you my whole life. I step closer and take a seat on the rock beside her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

I looked up at him uh besides being in the same school for about half a year not really she wondered also but she had lived in Chicago most her life ive lived in Chicago most of my life, then I moved here to be with my only family she was curious herself, he did look a bit familiar to her
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm

I look up. Chicago? I lived in the woods on the edge of a subdivision. I used to write back and forth with a girl. I'd leave a letter on the porch and she'd leave one in return with a bit of food. She never signed her name, only a pen name, Lone Wolf. I meet her eyes. You're Lone Wolf, aren't you? I meet her eyes
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 pm

I remembered, the letters, it was me, I would write, everyday to someone all the memories floated back i would write letters, I wouldn't really give myself away. But hey I was nice right I chuckled i can't believe we never met back then, somehow but I knew I met you before I smiled
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm

I chuckle. The point was not to know each other. You know, or knew all of my secrets. I poured my soul into those letters. I smirk. In my defense, I had a lot going on at the time. My parents were killed by a pack. I killed the Alpha Male of that pack and I became the Alpha in his place. They've been my pack ever since. It's awkward. I had no one else to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I nodded yea, well about a month ago I sent a letter, we hadnt written to each other and I needed someone to talk to so I wrote. I was going through such a rough patch I looked away you never wrote back so I figured you either moved or just forgot about me I confessed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:48 pm

I shake my head. I fell in love with you through those letters, Alex. I got your letter. A month ago I went back to the house and got it. I wrote back, but you never got it off the porch. So I brought it back with me. I take it out of my pocket and hand it to her. I never forgot. I could never forget. THe letter reads:
Dearest Lone Wolf,

I could not be more sorry that I'm not here for you right now in your hour of need. My pack has moved and so the time has come for my departure. You need to know, even if this is the last contact that we have, I am hopelessly and unconditionally in love with you. I love you, more than I can possibly convey in words. I hope that someday we meet again. I will wait for you; I will search for you. I will never stop looking for you. I will never forget you. You're everything to me. I love you, unconditionally. Never let go of that.

Look to the moon to find me.

Forever yours,
Alpha
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

As I read the letter a tear falls down my cheek i never forgot about you, how could I ever forget someone who has made me feel like I do, whenever I write to you, I'm calm, I know you understand and I know there's anything I could tell you it was true there is only one word I can describe my feelings towards you I looked at him love
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 pm

I wipe away her tear with my thumb. I cup her face in my hand. It's so strange. Putting all of the feelings that I have to a face. I love you, Alex. I'm in love with you. In any other case, this would be strange, but we've known each other for an extremely long time; we'd just never met face to face. Now, we can actually be together; instead of writing Dear John letters all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

I smiled when he said he is in love with me guess what alpha, I'm in love with you too I whispered, I was happy, I finally saw him, got to be with him promise me one thing alpha I looked into his eyes never leave me again
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 pm

I chuckle and lean in and kiss her softly, lovingly. After a few seconds I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. I'm not going anywhere. I smile and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next