Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

meeting family - Page 7 Staff_zps08fc6213

meeting family - Page 7 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b meeting family - Page 7 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nmeeting family - Page 7 Liz_zpse62da61ameeting family - Page 7 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

meeting family - Page 7 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
meeting family - Page 7 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

meeting family - Page 7 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

meeting family - Page 7 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

meeting family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

meeting family - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

I chuckle and let her slide down to the ground. Come on, darling. Time to get dressed. I laugh and sit down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm

I giggle as I then walked to the closet and got dressed into some jeans and a nice fitted black t-shirt. That was when I placed the vervain necklace around my neck adn then looked at the ring that my brother had gotten for me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

I entwine my fingers in hers and lead us down the stairs. I pour myself a glass of Cognac and sit down on the couch. Now we sit and wait. I can hear Primo talking upstairs with my hearing, but I'm trying not to pay attention to it. I don't like eavesdropping so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:54 pm

My small bottom sat on his lap as I then rested my head onto his chest. My blue eyes looked at the ring from my brother. "What in the world does this ring do Luke?" I was so confused with my life now and days. A real brother..and I do not even know who my real father was. I sniffled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I wrap my arm around her and rest my chin on the top of her head. I think it's kinda like an eternity ring. I don't know much about them; something about protection from supernatural creatures. If you die, you come back to life or something like that. I take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

I then look at the ring some more. "Will there be a price to pay if I were to use the ring? It scares me a bit almost."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

I shake my head and take another sip of my drink. Honestly, I don't know Erin. I prefer not to mess with witchcraft. It's not my style. I sip my drink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm

I became nervous as I then placed the ring onto the table and turn around so I was facing my husband. "I won't either than."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Careful, Erin. Discuss that with your brother; he has a different view on witches than I do. I don't like messing with nature, but he has a different idea. I take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:53 pm

I then look up at him with my bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I wait for Katherine to arrive as i walk up to Erin.
Hey i hope its ok that i invited her its just that i want you to meet her then we'll be on our way and you don't have to invite her in its just that your my family and she's all i have besides you now. i look at Erin
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 pm

I smile at my brother as I then nod my head up at Primo. "Of course she may come here. I am happy to meet the girl who is making you happy." I then look back at the ring he gave me that was on the table. "Is there a catch to wearing that ring there Primo?" I asked in a soft whisper at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:26 pm

No catch just added protection, with us hybrids you can't be too sure, and im sad to say i can't completely trusted myself as i was brought back with magic and im susceptible to Kiara's will as are we all she uses expression for gods sake. I say to her as I am not worried but she's in the supernatural world, humans rarely live.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

I look at the ring and then back at my brother. The ring gave me a bad feeling in my gut for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Is there something wrong, i mean is you feel like the ring is making you uncomfortable we can go see the witch who made it for me for you so that you can question him yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I wrap an arm around Erin. We're just not particularly fond of witchcraft or things that come from them. I have nothing against witches, personally, just what they do. Erin hasn't exactly had the best experiences either is all. I run a hand through my hair. This Katherine girl should be getting here soon.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

I walk up the front steps to the Reid Estate and knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer. I've changed clothes quickly. I'm dressed in combat boots, grey/black jeans, a navy tank top and a black leather jacket. I'm not wearing any makeup, but I rarely do anyway. Castiel's never seen me with makeup actually.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Thats true im not fond of witchcraft either but if something was to happen to Erin how else is she supposed to protect herself. This ring will at least ensure she isn't lost to us for good. The only way to live in the supernatural world being a human is to have supernatural help, if not then its a matter of time before your killed. He says as he uncrosses his arms as he smells Katherine, and looks at lucas and Erin and go to the door.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I stood up and walked ith my brother so then I can let the girl into the house. A smile was on my face as I then looked back at Luke a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

I stand up and step forward to meet the guest. I stand beside Erin and wrap an arm around her waist. This girl should be nice.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:51 pm

I get to the door and look at Katherine who was as stunning as always, i take a deep breath and smile at her and look at Erin.
Umm hey sis its your call on the invitation. I say waiting for her to invite Katherine in or say our goodbyes as me and kat go out somewhere. But before Erin can invite Katherine in I blur with her outside and give her a kiss and just look up at the moonlite sky. It was a full moon and i just relax for a second
I remember when this moon had power over me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm

I wrap my arms around Primo and smile. I kiss him again. Hi handsome. You're free now, remember? I entwine my fingers in his and look to his family. Hi, it's lovely to meet you all. I'm Katherine. I look at them, waiting for either an invitation in or a request to leave.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I gulped a bit as I then whispered, "Katherine, you can come in our humble home." I grasped onto Luke's hand as I smiled some more and leaned onto his chest at that moment and giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:58 pm

I offer a warm smile and step aside to let the pair inside. I extend my hand for Katherine to shake. It's a pleasure to meet you, Katherine. I'm Lucas. I smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

I stay and stare at the moonlight for a second before turning and heading back to the estate until I hear a low growl and I know that sound, it wasn't human and not vampiric.
I stay on my guard and proceed to look around as I know its there besides the smell i can here leaves and shrubbery moving as if something is moving past them with great speed.
Its not just a random werewolf that turn its hunting, it has a target in mind trust me I know because it use to be me.

Either klaus got one of his hybrids to turn and find us or some alpha ordered someone dead and I don't know much werewolves out here. I then see the wolf as it stops before me snarling and you can see the blood from its fangs as it must have killed already. In a second it blurs away and I attempt to follow but in wolf form its speed is greater then my own. I stop and think as it was trying to lead me away from the house.....
"OH NO....". I say as i run back to the house and burst inside looking all around....Guys there's a werewolf stalking us, i don't know who its after but it wants one of us if not all of us dead. I say as i stay on guard.

Then i hear the snarling in the house it must have broke through a window or something... but it then blurs down the staircase...and makes a b-line for me and rams me sending me into the wall crashing through the living room table and into lucas. We both fall whoever this was it had a plan as then it did the unthinkable it barrels into Erin and sinks its teeth into her neck killing her instantly.
I scream....EEERRRIIINNN ..... as I run to her body and the wolf runs off trying to escape Erin must have been its target
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting family
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next